Discussion for other Creator Channels

I have tried to layer before but am not sure if I am doing it right. How do you layer effectively? Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Technically I don’t know, I just know that this type of subliminal is the one with which you get the most results. You should look if there are any guides on this type.

2 Likes

I ordered from xtrememind lust spell and am using 2 of their sigils on patreon. I am flooded with pheromones, literally all eyes on me, unbelievable. the first sigil is called xsigil as a digital sigil, and the second one should be printed and dipped in semen

3 Likes

11 Likes

Is spirituality zone a safe channel ?
It has very powerful energy but is it safe ?

1 Like

Best sub ever made!

Surprise

Become a chicken nugget subliminal! - YouTube

11 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

First I thought you were replying to my question on SZ… and I was like oh really??
Then I saw the surprise

5 Likes

Very important.

Brb. Im gonna read the comments

I bet there are a bunch of teens saying “omg i swear i listened to it once and my hand turned into nuggets, cant show you cause i ate them”

7 Likes

The subliminal community is made up of 12 year olds lol. Disturbingly, there are also subliminal to manifest stalkers, r**ed, get mental disorders, etc. Stay away from the dark side of the community.

5 Likes

I am DEAD.

:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Get that nugget form

4 Likes

Yes ?

Well, with mental disorders, you can skip the army or any mobilisation.

It’s easier to choose to not go to the army with optimal mental health

1 Like

:no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

1 Like

I had a severe pain in my back at the bottom of the spine, this happens to me from time to time due to the large weight. I listened to an enhanced version of Spinal Regeneration from Morpheus Fields with Patreon, the pain went away in 15 minutes, I was very surprised. And the back got warm and sweated below, where it hurt. And in general, warmth throughout the spine. I have a lot of his downloaded programs a year ago. I will test his programs more thoroughly.

3 Likes

Written Anonymously, what are the thoughts on the book, Meditations on the Tarot ?

You can read the book here via https://archive.org/ :

Still has better masking and vocoding skills that the subliminal makers in youtube xD

A lot of this audio sounds good to me…would be nice if he released a slapping song xD

1 Like

It will kick in pretty quickly: Power Retrieval || RECLAIM YOUR POWER || RETRIEVE YOUR CORE ENERGY - YouTube

I think SovereignSubliminals also has a guide on how he makes them on his patreon.

People speculate on it a lot. Then they have patreons on which they make a few thousands at most but claim they are conducting rigurous scientific testing.

There are many guides on frequencies out there but I wouldn’t trust most of them.

I did use i-doser back in the day, but hoping for placebo more than anything. I’ve noticed audios infused with astrological or planetary energies produce the best results. Best way I know to do this is to simply use the fields by Dream available.

Same thing for any subliminal. Superhuman genius, breath synchronization meditation (has a theta field and will put you in theta), Schumann resonance (although it is alpha waves, it spreads through the body…so that’s its true strength), ego dissolution, Subconscious limits removal, gamma waves, the smart tap tapper…lots of fields could make subliminals work for you.

So honestly, it’s kinda better to listen to a subliminal on a device and ego dissolution in another, rather than put frequencies in your own subliminals. The Hemi-Sync Institute itself has commented how far they’ve come and how many technologies they have now vs binaural beats which is just one and just the first.

I have no idea about frequencies and all but I don’t have much interest in learning since I can “cheat” my way with the fields.

The revision fields, JAAJ’s self-love stack, Divine Lotus Inner Child Healing stack, Shadow Work & Self Love, PONR stack or field…those would definitely pave the way for subliminals to work, if you even need them afterwards.

I love subliminals, but I haven’t used them since finding fields. I think finding fields was the manifestation of a sub I made for myself…but then I didn’t look back.

And there are better ways to work with the subconscious…so subliminals are really a thing of the past. I don’t know much about how they are being done nowadays though…kinda got stuck in the old times xD So maybe they are better now…but I have no idea how to create the truly great ones…if those exist and the great results aren’t cause those users have less subconscious resistance and a natural talent in the areas they improved.

Anyway, good luck ^^

4 Likes