Discussion for other Creator Channels

She has videos like this:

For me this is super sus, so yeah… Terrifying. The fact that she believes in such a thing makes me read the descriptions of her “attraction” videos in a different light. I could be entirely wrong of course, but I’d rather not personally risk it…
Edit: on some videos, she pinned comments saying she is better than Sapien Med… Very petty and un-enlightened in my opinion. I am not a fan of such childish competitive trite. I think results speak louder than underhanded comments.

As for QI… well, anyone who can “guarantee” something is safe is selling you tosh. Follow your gut… maybe you’re not ready, maybe something in there doesn’t sit well with you… When it’s time, if ever, you’ll use them. I usually develop my intuitive certainty BEFORE I ask the opinions of others to see if anything changes in my perspective. You should always follow your own path instead of the herd. If you go along with the opinion of others, when your gut says “no”, even if they are right, you’ll likely end up in a place that is not for you - at that time, and you’ll be stuck in a long chain of asking others for guidance until one day, you feel stuck, in a rut, and will be forced to return to the only reliable “compass” there is: your own higher self.

Give yourself time, be patient, enjoy the journey.

1 Like

It’s probably like this, of those you mentioned the first always gave me hints of not trying them, while with the second on and off; lately the latter I have not been able to try it despite the curiosity of its recent products to be tested with subliminals.

1 Like

Well, I read the description and she said to imagine your soulmate - just a term, so you can attract such a person in your life, nothing wrong with that.

As for the other parts, no one beats Captain, no one is above Dreamweaver, he got me covered on all my problems, huge variety of fields, they work well and quite fast (for me) too.

I just like to explore new stuff, other creations, and I appreciate anyone who wants to help.

Yeah, on the gut part, I kind of agree, we should all go with our instincts, but also with results, since results speak the best - I personally dont judge any creator or their methods, as long as they help me, basically I dont care if they are labeled this or that or whether they believe this or that, but still, i read reviews and i am cautious when i try new stuff.

:+1::100:

1 Like

He also never actively bashes other creators. I really don’t like the mental process that goes into pinning such comments. So while her programming may or may not be effective, I used it very sparingly, a very long time ago… But nothing she does is really exceptional tbh. For instance, if you compare her version of Androstenol to Dream’s, the gap in effectiveness is beyond description. Dream’s version is a class of its own, the technique itself is very different. But again, my own personal experience, others, like those who posted such pinned comments on her YouTube video (if actual users) have the right to disagree. It’s all personal.

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @Gnosticmedic27 or anyone else who has experience with this:

What is your experience with stacking several printed copies of Programmed Intention’s Digital Mandalas into your aura? The effect is supposed to be stronger from wearing multiple copies…

Does this accelerate the results?
Any other mechanics of this?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

3 Likes

I haven’t used PI but I have been scrolling through this thread and in few posts above Maoshan and others have comments about PI manadala blocking the action of other fields since it closes or removes chakra and believes in all those stuff … so I think they don’t recommend it.
So what I wrote is what it is most likely … till any of them replies with more accurate response

1 Like

Hey all… can anybody tell me about spirituality zone? It is a safe subliminal? Thanks

2 Likes

It is not subliminal, nor it is safe (in my opinion+experience and some other members also reported it).

The problem is that SZ’s delivery seems quite raw and therefore can put too much pressure on your energy body. I did SZ back in February, and just 2-3 audios plus some of the audios I did with Sapien was enough to completely drain me and then I got a bad fever (not covid) then got bedridden for 2 days. After I checked more info on this thread I realized what happened… never again lol, newbie mistake.

I guess if you really stick to his advice and do only 2-3 of his audio daily and nothing else may… be you will be fine, but I think most of us do way more than that so, is any gain worth it in exchange of your health, both physical and etheric body? Maybe not.

2 Likes

I think what Mao said is that his shielding mandala blocks Sapien and others’ fields, so just don’t use that as well as things that you don’t believe in after reading description (such as closing chakra)

I think in general experienced members here have a positive experience with PI (minus the two things you have mentioned above). I have used his financial blockage one on YT before for breaking my financial blockage successfully after 3 days along with other abundance fields on Sapien, and recently I am testing his Qigong file on Patreon, so far so good, I am even considering to use it as my main to-go activity for energy work and development. Can anyone that used it for extended amount of time share their experience? @Gnosticmedic27

3 Likes

The only creator I can vouch for other than Dream is Binaural Nutrition. His Androgen Sensitivity and DHT videos are all fucking strong.

3 Likes

Thanks @Moonhaw

2 Likes

Really?
I NEED to research PI - I find his work the fastest besides Captain’s, his youtube mandalas work great for me.

2 Likes

I hsve used Spirituality Zone and found their audios to be potent…

I dont understand why, but nowadays they are labeled as unsafe though?!
Why?
Idk.

4 Likes

Thanks @SoulStar33
From a read on this thread above and the replies now from you and moonhaw I am getting mixed reviews. I found the energy powerful when I used it but wasn’t sure if they were safe

2 Likes

That is cool, I am looking through his offering to see if anything in particular can be used for me. The teeth one sounds interesting, also manifestation booster, I heard some people used it for good effect. Yeah I think it was Mao that reported about having to remove all the mandala from his home due to blocking fields. I also think he is a God fearing person which is a plus for me.

1 Like

Ok, but what if i use just the youtube version, not a patreon printed mandala (im not a patreon, at least for now)?

That shouldnt be a problem, right?
I mean for fields.

1 Like

Yeah I need to thank BN as his channel is the reason how I found Sapien lol, still has some of his files sitting in my computer gathering dust.

2 Likes

That is just the shield audio/mandala that was reported to block Sapien fields, other stuff from PI are fine, so just don’t touch anything from PI that may have shielding effect.

2 Likes

Oh, Ok, thanks for clarifying.

Is DrVirtual7 the same (shields too strong)?
I use his stuff from time to time.

1 Like

I don’t know about his shield, but DrVirtual7 did a collab with Dream (Excalibur) so I think his channel should be safe to use.

2 Likes