Discussion for other Creator Channels

Can’t speak for “someone else”…Do your homework before making definitive statements.

2 Likes

@Alkul, seems that some ppl can’t take some serious criticism… What a democracy, the guy can literally walk around been rude, give straight answers and we can’t even stand against it.

Thanks for flag our comments, just showed alot! :)

8 Likes

Sure, as no one seem to elaborate on this file so why not.

Upon using I can feel the energy in a minute, then energy swirling in my lower dantian. Can definitely feel energy going through my leg and a bit of torso. So I do it for 20-25min as the first time I feel the heat after 25min and according to PI you should consider stopping at this point. Can definitely feel the area between scapular blades and a bit of brain expanding feeling which responds to middle/upper dantian. According to the creator it means that the energy centers are strengthening.

Benefits I feel after like 2 weeks of using:

• Energy level increasing steadily, I no longer feel any fatigue/tiredness using fields.

• Requires less sleep to feel rejuvenated.

• Skin/health condition improving (could be other files that I do but my higher self told me that some of it come from having a stronger foundation with energy buildup/healing from qigong). I honestly feel that with this and anti-aging, acu automation, some reiki, I don’t really need to invest in health fields in short term which allow me to allocate time and resources into my priority.

If you don’t have negentropic three treasures yet, my personal opinion is that this is a good alternative as this increases pre/post natal Jing/Chi/(not sure about prenatal shen, maybe)/Shen and also repairs/strengthen all 3 energy centers (part of soul core series) so you can see the potential time/money saving here. Again, just my personal opinion.

I do it early morning and finish up with QKA to lock the goodies inside my aura. If I have time I run another session at night and finish up with acu automation.

Guardian Angel… I looked at the concept and I don’t really understand it so I keep it in mind but not doing it. I think that for something to work well I need to understand it conceptually well, and I think I understand qigong decently after doing lots of research in this matter. I also take advantage of knowing Chinese as this kind of Jing/Chi/Shen thing is embedded into Chinese language already so it makes things a lot easier for me to understand.

8 Likes

@Moonhaw, my goodness! you did put alot of effort on it!

Thanks so much for all the details, I was a bit skeptical about it due some others opinion about PI work, but why not!, I will give a try on it!

• That’s lit!, the Negentropic three treasures is the top 3 of my list!, good to know about that.

• The healing it’s a yes yes at my life right now!, I will start by going a bit slowly than I will increase step by step, I’m too energy sensitive, sometimes I feel overload very quickly.

One of my favorites to test with it!

No worries, I do appreciate that fact that you are being very honest about your perspective, I also prefer to aknowledge something before I try it, I will do a bit of research on the qigong, wanna be able to deeply understand the concept of it!.

3 Likes

That’s fine, there are many great members to interact with and read from. This is just a small “present-moment” disappointment… In time, Mao might prove to be your favourite in the forum, nobody knows what wisdom lady time has in store.

I think PI and SZ’s works are both fine… All of them are fine… some are crude and forceful with unpredictable shortcuts… But this is a normal price you should expect to pay for a “hack” of sorts… You don’t have to though… There are ways to simply block or reflect any negative effects that may affect you. (I often opt for blocking to avoid harming someone who doesn’t know any better…)

Dream’s works are a class of their own… So if you want something with a high probability of working for you, see what he has to offer for purchase and available for free on his YouTube channel.

Ultimately however, if you have the poise and drive for it, nothing beats you pursuing your own Magnus Opus.

2 Likes

No problem, glad to help. I was in your situation and didn’t get any answer regarding this matter even after I asked, so I took initiative to make it not happen on someone else.

Also, from my experience, do not do this if the surrounding environment does not have good energy! I once tried to do this file while in hospital (my dad’s regular checkup, I don’t think I will personally need hospital service again), and I decided to play this file while waiting for things. Got very bad reaction in my energy body and has to stop within 3 minutes. In my home (rather loving environment plus I run burning sage/mass med/etc environmental fields) I never had that issue. Also if you enhance the environmental energy it does seem to enhance the qigong effects, I think this is true for all type of energy work in general. Plasma flower would be great for this, I have recently acquired blessed path and the environmental effects from it definitely make qigong feel better.

6 Likes

So this isn’t about another creator or anything I just thought this video looked so peaceful for sleep or what not

It’s rain on a quiet road

3 Likes

That’s really nice of you, Moon.

I’m glad that you take this road at your own and figured it out the ways that works, definitely a lesson to be learning with it, I got myself thinking that same thing.

Wow… that’s a valuable advice that you just shared with us, we not always aware of playing some field at some unknown environment, and unfortunately things like this can just backslash at us.

Plasma Flower!:heart_eyes::raised_hands:, glad that you mentioned that, I run this 24/7 at here. Blessed Path , I’m flirting with this one for awhile, I need to stop with the proclamation and just grab it, haha

OBS: I will keep you informed about the Holy Guardian Angel, I am about to test it!.

1 Like

Sure, I think Holy Guardian Angel from the feedbacks I saw on his patreon suggest that it is good for protection and manifestation so please try it out!

I think you are set with plasma flower in the background, blessed path has it but definitely not as concentrated, works great for environment though, I stopped playing environmental field once I finish having enough items imbued in my house and office.

1 Like

I’m going to read all the posts from the topic and then I’ll respond too. Do you guys have a minute?

I’ve watched enough horror movies to know where this is going.

3 hours later:

damn that nightmare was horrific xD

5 Likes

Very very intriguing: The Zero Point Field (EXTREMELY POWERFUL) - YouTube
Try to engage this one instead of listening passively and let me know if you experience the same thing as I did.

1 Like

What’s the general take here on 44 Subliminals, aka FK subs, aka Kabus (Arabic for nightmare)… in theory, based on what I felt, his work should be very effective… at what cost however, it’s anybody’s guess.

Judging by the themes, he must be pretty young still.

1 Like

his stuff is powerful af man. Really good. I know him, he makes good stuff.

It should be effective with his “private secret sauce”. I am just wondering if anyone should raise a caution flag. You will get results for sure… I am just wondering if anyone had any “odd” experiences after using his stuff for a while.

Ummm not sure bro

Ive had good results from his stuff - a very good sub maker is VOX Pregessus/Masculus - he is VERY good

1 Like

Do you got results with this productor?

1 Like

100%

I might remake the dossier…