Discussion for other Creator Channels

Ok…so it isn’t just me then. Good to know. But on a serious note though, is seeing these violent dreams truly purging our negative emotions? Because to be quite frank with you, I cannot say that I am feeling any better now than I did before starting that audio.

4 Likes

I do think so. I think it just takes more time, maybe a month or so…

Quadible also uploaded a statement in the community tab where he/she said that its just the subconscious processing/purging/healing.

“-We DO NOT IMPLANT HURTFUL THINGS IN OUR FORMULAS HENCE NIGHTMARES , THE NIGHTMARE PROCESS IS JUST YOUR BEING EXTRACTING ALL THE PREPROGRAMMED ENERGY AND THINGS THAT ARE ACTUALLY IN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS BEING EXTRACTED OUT SO THAT YOU CAN HEAL AT A CORE LEVEL.”

1 Like

I looked at other places for answers and some are saying that it’s the negative resurfacing and might manifest in your life. But you know oddly enough, before I even started using the subconscious purging audio, I have been using nullify negative planetary and astrological effects. To be honest with you, I have not had anything negative in my life every since using this audio on top of that the outside world (with the exception of work) people are a lot more friendlier towards me.

2 Likes

To quickly remove uncovered negative thoughts - The Internal Alchemical Crucible - YouTube

2 Likes

Not going to lie, ego diss+ is something I won’t be looping continously anymore :joy:. It pulled me out of my body nearly.

2 Likes

That strong?! Wow.

Looping is no joke.

I’m looping DNA Repair nowadays, hopefully it’s not too much (overnight) - to speed up my healing, I wasn’t born with allergies or with Asthma, I hope I can get rid of them and any other issues.

The first 13 years of my life have been amazing (health wise), I was Healthy (maybe it was 12, Idk, anyway, somewhere after puberty appeared, all sorts of problems came).

3 Likes

If you’re sure that originally your health was great, why not looping Flower of Life instead?

2 Likes

I will loop that as well.
Thank You.

1 Like

You are welcome.

1 Like

Lmao… like why???

1 Like

I’m not getting anything.

A few posts of mine were flagged and removed.

I decided to do some clean up and clear the rest along the way.

Heeding the voice of the people.

2 Likes

Works splendid with this.

7 Likes

Wth lol

Well, some people want crazy things and not sane ones…

1 Like

thats great for self control and it would be great to use before a important business meeting. Wow. Thanks bro

9 Likes

Next thing you know…

“Make subliminals NOT work for you” subliminal

4 Likes

You need a sub for that, I could do it with a glass of water :nerd_face:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I have a beautiful image of this earth. But sometimes I don’t understand human beings here… But fortunately I don’t have to understand everything… :upside_down_face: