Discussion for other Creator Channels

I got some kind pressure in my head. Yes it sound so vague, but for me is unique compared to other energetically programmed audio.

1 Like

Did you notice your face as clear or more radiating with youth?
I have noticed this using that one since it arrived

2 Likes

I have not noticed that, but will keep an eye open for that… It does seem to make me less thirsty for sure!

4 Likes

Yes same
I even was once very thirsty, didn’t have water near me because of some situation, played water amplifier and thirst gonne just like that… I couldn’t believe at first…so, it’s legit

5 Likes

This is helpful in winter where I have a hard time drinking too much water lol

4 Likes

Maitreya herself seems to be a fan of Sapien :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I’m not sure if one can know. I usually don’t worry about it.

2 Likes

Officially, they state they are not using any software (just quoting what the creator said)…

6 Likes

They are group of people, similar to QI I guess

2 Likes

You cant say its safe after one day of using.

Strange, I got different sensations with this compared to the intention repeater

1 Like

Do you know this channel?

1 Like

MEF Dynamics just released a new video, which includes this note:

UPDATE
I have been around the world and I am finally back in the states. Expect many uploads coming soon! Make sure to let me know what fields you would like!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evthaqsCnjU

4 Likes

So that mean’s they’re american?

“Fat to Stem Cells Conversion” - where have I heard that exact phrase before? Can’t seem to recollect…

19 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

They don’t even try to cover up now , it’s so blatant lol! But MEF kinda gets the pass as his stuff works for me :rofl:

4 Likes

I really do not think it is a problem to make audios like sapiens, I mean it’s an inspiration, in my country of origin for example after a certain channel of audios came up, several others came up after him with the same themes, kind of this happens, despite everything I found the post funny, and I think MEF dynamics is actually related to Sapiens, of course it can be complete nonsense.

4 Likes

Yah, every time i open YouTube new suggested channels or videos of ‘morphic fields this and that’ keep popping up and I just smh…

They couldn’t close down Sapien’s channel so now they gotta sound like him 💁

2 Likes

I think channels which really work should get the pass and some senior forum members have said that MEF is legit morphic fields.

And don’t forget that :
Copying is the highest form of flattery :smiley:

Sapien senpai remains the pioneer , others are mere followers :slight_smile:

5 Likes