Discussion for other Creator Channels

Sigh is a scam in my opinion.
Stop wasting your time and risking your energy body.
Read this thread completely before making decisions.
Yes, read all 6k+ posts.

5 Likes

Thanks to some of yall’s testimonies in this thread I just brought Spirituality Zone’s “When Nothing Else Works” advance field and used it to heal my dad’s severe lung issues in a single day. He had 2 pulmonary embolisms back to back a few days ago and almost didn’t survive but now he’s back to normal. I’m eternally thankful.

SZ says there are 108 different powers to this field and that many are undiscovered. What has been the most beneficial way to use this field in you guys’ experience?

The field in question: When Nothing Else Works (MP3) – The Unwavering Divine Power – Spirituality Zone

8 Likes

I use his slayer skull,capo/dark triad v2 ,maesthetic ascencion v2 and ultima asension 8 times ah day daily and my mind set and face as been change alot and improve ,i look using those and maesthetic v2 is the best cuz its give you medium trust with some dark triad attribute ,best submaker are Fk Sub aka kabus/nightmare fk s backup channel,anticoper fk s second channels and curio sub fk s partner also curio work with the anticoper channel to ,great guys :+1:

5 Likes

yeah man his regain masculinity is really good too - its actually based more on trauma tbh

3 Likes

Guys any updates from this?

3 Likes

It can do a lot:

• ask it release energy blockages and unwind energy clumps
  • ask it to relieve you of unconstructive karmic loads
  • ask it to teach you how to access energies similar to it in nature
  • ask it to sharpen your astral senses
  • ask it to dissolve unnecessary soul contracts
  • ask it to remove J seals
  • ask it to increase your energy capacity
  • ask it to remove any parasitic influences and attachments affecting you
  • ask it to improve your intuition
  • ask it to balance the flow of energies in your body
  • ask it to deal with any pain or issues you have on a physical level
  • ask it to forge a better connection with your Holy Guardia Angel and your Higher Self
  • ask it to dissolve any limiting or negative subconscious thoughts that might be forbidding you from making progress

List goes on an on

12 Likes

Have you try the capo /dark triad v2.1 from nightmare?

2 Likes

yep its really good!!! i got the gumroad one. Its strong lol don’t worry its not dangerous at all

2 Likes

Do you think capo from gunroad is better than darktriad v2 and regian masculinity it self ?

capo is very mentally powerful. I think Regain masculunity is more trauma erasing/dissolving. Dark triad is again based on releasing fear.

Personally i like Capo + regain mas…

Dark triad is good but not my favourite tbh

1 Like

I also using the quadible is new male enhancement but i want to know if its clash with imb/maesthetic it can combined ,i mean if i can combined with other sub

2 Likes

yeah capo is good bro - try the gumroad if u can…I like it and it works pretty quickly. Its got a Stoic touch to it, i think you will realise that 'I am not feeling un-needed guilt now and forgiving myself ’

its hard to explain because its so complex but defo will help you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like these two.

Another good one for meditation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2rnUdoCEuk&t=193s

4 Likes

Thank you! This is exactly what I needed!

That one feels very powerful

1 Like

It’s a generational energy fed by countless highly spritiual souls … it’s basically like having your own army of monks handy.

I do, however, highly recommend chanting Om Mani Padme Hum often if you’re going to use it. To balance things out a little. Using such power doesn’t come without its own caveats.

Or at least a few listens of this: https://youtu.be/qpAZAK0SNvs?si=VZh0f4kiiBYQddRm

6 Likes

Im not really familiar with mantras and what that one particularly does but I’ll give it a try

When it comes to WNEW in particular, it’s this aspect of the mantra you’re looking for:

The energy of WNEW is highly tied to penance, so anything that heightens your compassion and raises your vibration will negate any negative karma that may come with using the protocol.

Obviously, asking others if they’re OK with you using it, and explaining what it does, and what it represents, obviously helps, too.

5 Likes

I also have WNEW and used it a bunch of times — but was wondering about the implications of said penance — how could this affect a user of this energy? Description also mentioned live next to penance.
And this could help clear some karma while aquiring another kind of karma? Isn’t this supposed to be ‘paid off’ by buying the audio?

(no, I don’t know what I’m talking about)

1 Like

There are multiple types of Karma … if you’re using it on yourself only, there’s not much to worry about. However, using it on others can have a certain karmic debt because essentially, you don’t own the energy field, you just earn access to it. (it’s a unique/proprietary type of field)

That being said, all you need is really like I said, listen to that audio by Dream often, or chant the mantra yourself, and just be a generally good person.

4 Likes