Discussion for other Creator Channels

If you download stuff from Youtube try to download in .WAV or .FLAC or .opus in which the files exist

If anyone has an original audio and a converted one you’d like me to check out/test, I can see if there’s a difference after conversion.

Update on dossier: I finally went over all “subliminal” creators. I’m now moving on to the energy based channels, so things are about to get a bit more interesting

2 Likes

I’m gonna be starting out safe and be discussing a reiki channel first, since that is the type of energy work i’m most familiar with. After that though, I’ll have to do some research into the other forms of energy with other channels so that I can be confident in what I am talking about

Sounds good man. Once you’re ready to share your work, would it be a bad idea to start a new thread to discuss it?

I’ll definitely be doing that. I think it’s worthy of its own thread.

1 Like

Question: do you guys think I should dedicate an entire section to “Morphic field” channels, or just put them under the energy transmissions category? It’s kinda hard to tell if moronic fiel work is the same as energy work, and Morphic fields kinda seen to be a genre unto themselves.

Maitreya is officially “she”

6 Likes

good to know, that will be useful when I write about her.

Hahah what is still hilarious many are calling her bro or dude in comments

1 Like

Everyone is a dude on the internet until proven otherwise.

9 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Yeah, just ask Mrs. @Bronyraur

13 Likes

lol

1 Like

Do you have a software that analyzes data?

I found software that allows downloading in original format, I checked and download directly in WEBM

@tourist @AnthroTeacher @MasterOfYellow
Thought you’d wanna see this:

2 Likes

Forgive me if I ask another question
I downloaded the original QI audios and the software without encoding and in the end the files were in m4a format, can this be okay?

Look, the entire point of downloaded without re-encoding is you’re going to get whatever they created.

If the original source format was in m4a, then you’ll get m4a. If the original source format was webm, then you’ll get webm. If the original source format was mp3, then you’ll get mp3. If the original source has multiple formats available, you may even get to pick which version you’d like.

There’s no way for me to know what the original encoding will be for every creator on every platform. You need to learn and understand the principle and then apply it for yourself with your own understanding.