Discussion for other Creator Channels

I hope it can be achieved within this lifetime…

No better time than Now, friend.

1 Like

Is it like a forced Ascension?

so, we’re trading something for fast results right?

1 Like

Nothing can be forced … I’d ask my higher self what part of me decided it was time for this, if I were in your shoes. Assuming you don’t already know the answer.

2 Likes

Maitreya you say…

My ego (me) takes all them? Maybe I decided or my higher self decided cause I’m runing out of time…but running out of time was my higher self decision in the first place? Otherwise I guess I have to learn about astrology before knowing why choosing any particular date.

I guess I have to give up The Dreamtime and put up with the sleep issues too xD

But ok…I will use those fields and astrological fields and avoid shadow work, WNEW (I planned on using it for shadow work…well to try and see if it worked), fear release, etc.

I don’t know if I can still use Aditya Hrudayam Stotram, Hanuman Chalisa, and related fields? I mean by SZ, etc; not their native field. I guess my mantra practice isn’t as powerful as when complimented with the fields so that is safe.

Also my higher self is a jerk and we don’t get along so asking him is as good as asking a wall xD That’s why I take all decisions.

1 Like

Perhaps the question you should genuinely ask before everything else is: “who am I?”

1 Like

Everything is transmuted and transformed, even nothing. That goes without saying.

I haven’t had success with that so far, but I understand.

Thanks for your patience, time and answers.

Ah, I was thinking of using that mandala…
I’ve been using ASR for about a week and I think it’s helping… with the head in particular.

1 Like

Nah dude. I’m just doing it cause it feels fun. When it stops being fun, I just stop.

I just want people to realize who/what they truly are and what they’re actually capable of. When I start seeing them becoming dependent on answers, I pull out. You don’t need anyone to give you answers. It’s all already within.

2 Likes

There’s also an interesting shadow work field from Equilibrium on this forum.

2 Likes

I know. Or do you mean to say you’ve used it and it’s really effective and pain-free so I should just use it?

It could be nice if I could just use the command and clear the shadow away in one go xD

But yeah not gonna happen.

I was going to use it, and a couple fields that were recommended here. But I need to read about it first. I don’t know much about the shadow…but yeah already have like 4 fields for it xD

I can recommend you The Dreamtime…not its purpose, dunno if to call it shadow work…but it is pretty close to it. I’m combining everything with quantum love nowadays though…that’s my floating board.

1 Like

Read Herman Hesse. He is an easy intro to Jung and he references Abraxas in one of his novels. That Abraxas-leaning character type is used in many of his works, though not explicitly and is the one trying to help the protagonist (and the reader) become aware of his potential/true self/something along those lines.

1 Like

well…time to loop “reverse psychic attacks” from PU…and this is why you have to use a good shield. Luckly I had my naga shield on so probably k*bus didnt have an effect on me cause I didnt feel anything bad

To make you feel better, I used similar stuff for weeks and broadcasted too, I don’t plan to do anything now anyway as can’t gauge whatever was the effect.

1 Like

I will say that I noticed people’s reactions in public towards me seemed to be negative. It seems as though it made my aura repelling for the short time I used them.

Yeah I always try to be mindful of the reaction of animals and children towards me to assess the state of my energy field

1 Like

If this attraction stuff, yes, it can be just from pheromones manipulation. Not uncommon with Androstenol I heard. I never touched anything specific for attraction. But overabused through broadcasting and whatnot a lot just to experiment.

1 Like