Discussion for other Creator Channels

I chose to ignore everyone else and focus on this*

1 Like

Those BN peeps from DC are majority too focus on bodybuilding anyway. They don’t even believe in spiritual stuff, what do they know about curses and entities.

They only know, reduce fear = good results, not knowing it has a price.

please stop comparing what dream does with whatever fk does

here’s a post from one of his channels. cringe

he makes stuff which induce psychopathy ??

I remember some of his videos descriptions were calling bitches to those who asked for details about what’s in the video

this is just on the surface. I haven’t talked to him or spent time on his telegram. it’s enough to avoid

4 Likes

Binaural Nutrition shouldn’t really be lumped with that lot either. I feel like the name is being misused.

you were implying that FK was a problem but you weren’t specific and an examples was “…walks like a duck or quacks like a duck…”, implying that his usage of demonic images or names etc made him suspect.

now, are you able to detect harmful energies from his youtube files?

I will not bear the karma that comes with giving a direct answer to this. Fksubs is a wheel in the chain - his creations exist because certain people need to have a specific type of experience.

I will not be responsible for either steering people towards or away from him. They are free to do what they want.

I can only leave seeds for discernment. Whoever cultivates them, will do so of their own volition.

5 Likes

Cool

I’d suggest you to avoid morphic field police and do your own research. Not based on prejudices but actual experiences from those who had been involved in whatever creator you are interested.

For this I suggested to enter Binaural Nutrition discord, in which many sub/energy creators are there and actively work with each other.

Including he who shall not be named.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised to find lyrics from a snoop dog song in his subs
"and if a bitch get a attitude pop him in the face pop him in the face":joy:

I highly suggest Xerron Subs for anyone dealing with social phobia. It works through Mercury astrological placements and also throat chakra.

I found myself initiating conversations with strange people with no blockages at all, and also got approached playfully by a random girl in a vacuum.

3 Likes

What are these?

Totally not recommend his stuff!

I have been using Fksubs since his channel was “44 subliminal”. My observation is that his creation was mediocre until he incorporated “private technique” in his creations.

Since then I ‘felt’ like I had results and thought I had found a hidden gem. However, my life also went down exponentially since then (I can only observe it when I stop using his creation and reflect on my journey).

Instead of BN’s Discord, I suggest you go to Submorphics Discord and read people’s discussion on FK.

2 Likes

Damn… :pensive:

At least we know for sure the brainwashing part of his subs works lol

5 Likes

Let me steer the thread and request your review on SubMorphic, if you don’t mind. There’s less and less talk about the channels that weren’t previously discussed here.

2 Likes

I don’t know about the fk discussion and not interested in that, but I have been using submorphic for several months and his file is very effective with no detectable sides (at least for me). Both free and paid ones, for example test sub that comes with no sides effect, got my forward head posture fixed within a week, fat loss etc. Def recommend, and no deities whatsoever.

5 Likes

I concurr.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply.

2 Likes

Has anyone used this creator ?

If yes what are your thoughts on it ?

OK…
Guys, what Weightloss stacks do you have in mind?

It looks like I can’t stop overeating…

I know that there’s a field from Captain for reducing the appetite, there are a few for dopamine (including brain Regeneration), there’s also a field to increase my willpower and of course, different fields for weight-loss, in general or targeting certain areas in particular.

Are there any fields, subs, binaural audios or other creations that you can recommend, due to your or someone else’s experiences/recommendations?

Thanks.

Right now I’m doing better overall, my Breathing is much better, etc., But I need to get rid of this damned fat…
Such a shame that I have to lose fat Again, I thought this chapter was over, but probably my family’s issues triggered my old habits and they look unstoppable, I could eat 3 meals, just in one go…

1 Like