Discussion for other Creator Channels

This looks super amateur level to me personally. I would never use this.

1 Like

My Higher Self says it is not safe and especially not good.

2 Likes

I highly recommend this audio to people who have melasma, I listened to it all night on loop yesterday and my spots woke up 50% lighter.
Crazy, I have tried almost all the audios related to skin, The last one I tried day and night was QI-Skin Lightening.
I didn’t expect much, because nothing has worked for me and because it says subliminal, but in the description says that it is not necessary to use headphones so I listened like a morphic, with my cell speaker near me at a low volume.
That’s what I’ve been doing with all the Drvirtual7 audios and they work, I mean they clearly have energy in them.

7 Likes

Anyone tried this creator ?
Any reviews on wether he is safe/trustworthy ?

If you read the channel’s description, it is cringe AF:

grafik

Also, under many videos:

grafik

:laughing:

My personal opinion: Not trustworthy. Not safe.

3 Likes

Thank you. Whenever something seems too good, it usually is not. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Now I only listen to the captain and dr virtual7

1 Like

His detox series is also great

4 Likes

You might want to give Psychic University a try. His Patreon is full of just-so fields.

6 Likes

I will try and see :yum:

Hehe I was referring that lately I have been with Drvirtual7 because there is a lot of material to discover, years of not following it in my case.

Sapien, Morpheus Fields, PU and QI are also my safe and lovely places :purple_heart:

2 Likes

:+1::+1:

1 Like

Best male enhancement field?

Just because it didn’t work for you doesn’t mean its not effective. I’ve been using his works for more than a year and they work perfectly fine for me

1 Like

Congrats

Having an Expertise in Phonetics

If he’s not trolling then I don’t even know

He s safe am not experience anyrhing bad not even presence ,i got skull and face result and also my mind set as change alot for the good i can even control the urge to fap , some girls and womans start to looking at me in wallmart today ,better sleep ,better muscle growth ,my bones are becoming strong and sharp and my knuckles are sharp ,my social skills improve ,my fighting skills ,also listening to his mind sub such darktriad and regain masculinity and no you wont become bad person ,or ah Richard Ramirez type but those sadism ,slayer skills cualities will kick in when you need it or if you feel in danger ,you will remain good person ,my balls size increace,dick size ,erections improve ,hormone secretion improve and for the last thing his stuff wont drain your lifeforce it will be opposite :smirk:i was listen to his male combo HankamiV11,and when i loop while sleep i wake up with energy and feeling all my reserve energy ,jing ,chi,shen etc are all balanced and improve i also use his individual audio Absolute Retention for that it work

1 Like

Lol

Try checking the audio description on Youtube. Often times creators add their email/discord/patreon there.

1 Like

Yesterday I played “When nothing else works” advanced version from Spirituality Zone while asking it to heal my dog of any ailments he may possibly have. An hour later he went outside in a frenzy and (TMI) releases some pus and threw up as well. I didn’t think anything was actually wrong with him before and he’s never done that in the past. He’s completely fine now but I’m still taking him to the vet. I’m still in awe at how powerful that audio is.

4 Likes