Discussion for other Creator Channels

https://spiritualityzone.com/invoke-the-highest-vibration-of-self-love

I had an amazing experience with this field today. The advanced version which is just a dollar. Its an amazing energy field. I think 3 minutes is too much to listen to, maybe two would be even better if listening daily.

People’s reactions towards me changed. I am more innocent and kid-like. And feel protected. And its day one… SZ’s energy fields build and integrate as you go along. I highly recommend it for anyone to research and give it a try.

4 Likes

What is Sirius?

submorphic’s second channel

1 Like

What is it WNEW?

He is talking about this field (im sure he is using the advanced version though)

2 Likes

Anyone have any experience with artemis fields ?

2 Likes

How does it compare to Quantum Love by Sapien

Not sure how to compare. They’re just not the same, use both.

Anyway, this is a nice Siddhi file - you can chant the mantra if you don’t like to use the creator’s files:

https://spiritualityzone.com/transform-carbon-based-to-light-based-arul-mantra-energised-108x/

His past few releases were hit and miss for me - but the Self-Love and Co2 to Light-based files are pretty awesome.

1 Like

What are benefits of having light based structure instead of carbon ?

It’s a public forum. Saying it outright here will draw too much attention … but a basic understanding of biology should make it self explanatory, no?

1 Like

Let’s just say it’s beneficial energy wise. It’s negentropic, for sure.

3 Likes

Thank You for the suggestions. For now, things have improved, as I listen to fields, subs and I’m doing yoga, I can finally abstain better.

1 Like

I dont see any discount ?

Do you know wen is a sale ?

Tnx

Dream Seeds’ Imaginarium Divine

2 Likes

Watch-out for the edge lord, lol.

@Elyas

Passively - Dream’s
Actively - SZ’s

Different use cases.

Dream’s is more versatile and less taxing.

4 Likes

The Bazaar Field, with the imaginarium divine if I can manage to go in a sort of trance without falling asleep, I end up hearing people buying and selling stuff in a busy Bazaar, very so nice experience

I’m interested too in Artemis cause he has really nice ideas. The 4.0 technology could be really good but I’m not good at noticing if a product is good or not

3 Likes

hey guys i have a question about the usb field by programmed intention, if i leave my manifestations on the folder in my computer without USB just in my computer will it still work? and what results have you gotten? thanks

and Morphic Doctor? your fields work fine for me