Discussion for other Creator Channels

It was back then. i don’t know as of now if its still on.

1 Like

Is not I checked, thank you for answering!

As to ewfae’s new technology…

Edit: Reconsidering

Description is nonexistent (aside from saying “warning”) - new prices are a bit steep…

Not sure what to make of their sudden change in approach.

1 Like

At least they released a wealth field to upkeep with the prices :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But yeah I also miss field descriptions.

1 Like

800 for a field.

Kek

That might be the tricky part…

Anyway, if anyone has an answer, @ me too please xD

2 Likes

I don’t think you need a miracle just a mood boost, so you drop your current state and enter a new one.
So whatever field makes you skip around the house like a 3 year old kid

1 Like

Just a mood boost
JUST
J U S T crazy-jim-carrey

1 Like

angelic intercession
alien intercession (both sapiens)
intercession to the divine (pu)
maha ganapati yagna (sapiens)

3 of 4 are even free but if someone can solve things very fast then they can do that easily
just keep in mind maybe it’s also might be part of a learning process so in case it doesn’t happen it will not mean they dislike you

(just general speaking)

3 Likes

I don’t consider myself one of those self-love, love yourself is everything individuals.
I am just purely stating that “states” only last at most 10-30 seconds according to research, we make them last longer. Hence why I suggested a mood boost, to ease misery
If you do actions that make you miserable you are most likely to keep being miserable
If you do actions that make you feel good your are most likely to feel good. Ofcourse this can also be twisted with short term pleasure and future sacrifice.

Looking at the comment below mine yes, intercession fields, might be your best bet.
If you are also willing to experiment Jereth Tempests’ Angel of Omnipotence book has sigils in it. It is quite potent if you can manage to make it work.

I wish you both the best

1 Like

I’d pray to any version of God that seems compelling to you.

1 Like

Just FYI:

The Ewfae channel is part of illegal activities.
Ewfae and that illegal file exchange group do follow each other on Instagram.
Therefore, in my eyes, Ewfae has lost any trustworthyness.

:warning:

3 Likes

Which?

This one:

1 Like

I just went through his Instagram to see and probably that

1 Like

It might be a temporary solution, but the first play of Remove Mental Darkness | Energy Protocol – Spirituality Zone to me felt like the most effective instant antidepressant (almost). I could feel ‘at peace’ for the first time in most of my life. And I was able to cry for the first time in many years.
Now, you don’t know what it’s going to clear away, so hopefully you are in the habit of using shields.

1 Like

What if they were just following them to steal their files too :man_shrugging:

Why would ewfae follow back then?

They follow each other.