Discussion for other Creator Channels

I can Definitely Recommend This Healing Group!

2 Likes

I haven’t tried it, but just take a look at the videos he/she uploaded. They are all copycat creations of Sapien Medicine. Why would you want to use cheap knockoff products?

Arturiam sound and energy healing is the best scalar wave creators and is been around the same time sapien has

2 Likes

Shouldn’t this have its own thread?

Fantasizing…
Dreamweaver + Jay-Z – cause he’d be banging everywhere, especially where it’s needed (the sound, the message, the artistry, the status, what more can I say).
And if we’re there, why not, Beyonce. I don’t know what she’s on, but she’s been giving me Kali vibes at times. You definitely know that’d be about self-empowerment, self-love, and the Divine Feminine.
Now these could reach far out.
But what would make a whole lot of sense to me, Dreamweaver + Tool :heart:. I can already imagine what could go well with Fear Inoculum and Pneuma. Not to say that their music is not already a shamanic journey as it is.
A fielded podcast journey with Joe Rogan. Nuff said.

Edit: Oh wait, I’ve just put Tool on and instinctively went for FVRT in the background. Tool + @SorcerySupreme would actually be

2 Likes

Well, most probably it won’t happen, since it’s about other Creators too.

Also, your Collabs are Wild. :grinning:

1 Like

Speaking of Wild Collabs, How Amazing Would Be to Have One Renowned Actor (maybe even from decades ago, just a beloved one) Reading a Script for Sapienmed Channel or Maybe for Dreamseeds or Energetic Alchemy - You Know Those Hollywood Types, some of them might be Genuinely into Spirituality.

That WILL Bring More People into the Morphic Fields World and Related Subjects.

I Already Love How Those Actors Already Spoke in a few older Videos, especially the Older Guy.

He has a Santa or more like Merlin Appearance. :grinning:

2 Likes

Yep. I know about him and that video. He’s My Favorite (and many others, if not most people’s favorite) Hercules. :grinning:

I meant another actor or maybe Kevin making a new video.

1 Like

Speaking of this thread.

I have my youtube channel I usually just upload it for subliminals or yearly predictions for certain countries.

Thought I would like to share lol.

Some of the predictions I made for 2024

Here. Subscribe if you like

Sorry for the advertisement

7 Likes

I just Subscribed. :grinning:

Screenshot_20240104_211208

2 Likes

Opinions on this channel?

I always had this fear: if we use Mandalas as Phone Wallpaper (or as Lockscreen), are they working even if there are apps partially covering the screen/the Mandala?

What if the screen is turned off?
Do Mandalas work that way as well?

1 Like

they work while they exist, aka your screen is turned on.

6 Likes

They ARE working. Doesn’t matter if apps are on it

2 Likes

Thank You, @Bultar and @Jen. :pray:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Did you mean, “Arcturian?” Not getting a hit on what you wrote in the google.

Its this channel

6 Likes

Thank you. I’ve been down the EWFAE rabbit hole lately based on some recommendations above. Zero Point Supreme is excellent.

8 Likes

Discovered this. This is channelled light language. Light language is the language of the soul. It has healing effects. Check this and share your thoughts :hibiscus:

I really felt this energy on different parts of my body one by one. And various parts of my body started to feel lighter. Mesmerising sounds/singing. Highly recommended.

4 Likes

This stuff is amazing.

2 Likes