Discussion for other Creator Channels

The ONLY downside is that the audios are too long…
But maybe we don’t need to listen to the whole thing (?).

(I have not yet used the channeled, just took a fiew visits)

1 Like

Yeah use them at night if you like

Their jing restoration is extremely powerful

4 Likes

I will. Thanks for the tip about Jing.

1 Like

man I still don’t get how ewfae kicks my ass so hard every day even with my daily usage of the energy expansion card

4 Likes

The $3700 field?

Zero point supreme and HUM by EWFAE Synergy Fields are extremely powerful. ZPS comes with 3 levels. The second one was very aggressive and it give me serious migraine. Over all brilliant work done by the Creator.

Zeneth Supreme felt very very heavy while I was using. Beginners or who don’t know how to handle heavy energies should avoid.

I felt most of the fields that are slightly on the higher side of the price are very heavy and gives u shaking, i guess for the faster results.

I see very noticeable changes using these fields. Over all sensible and vast knowledgeable Creator. Replied to my emails on point and explanations and guidance were easy to grasp.

3 Likes

Got it at a discounted price. But worth it.

I am conflicted about it … are people who are advanced enough to understand the value of the Supreme Version even in need of it? By the point you understand the kind of re-wiring it does and have explored the Aura Layers that it taps into, you should be able to conjure the field and the VR-level visualization yourself.

2 Likes

I found EWFAE thanks to @Alkul; with his help and his Advices I managed to get rid of a problem.

I wrote to them and they suggested me not to go for it as it was not necessary for day today use. I wanted to get it because I was connected to it.

1 Like

Well, yeah, if you really want a miracle … steep curve … never a waste … plus, nobody’s always at their best.

1 Like

Well, I wanted to Thank You Too, I mean You did helped me.

But, speaking of EWFAE, They have some Powerful Creations.

I just reminded you of things you always knew about as a kid, but was made to forget as you grew up. But, I appreciate it regardless.

1 Like

I think the Pro version is a good offering for most people.

1 Like

They explained me about the supreme and its uses. It was a long detailed description. I kind of wanted it. It has nothing to do with miracles I must warn you. It has a very specific purpose to this field not everyone needs.

1 Like

Absolutely right.

1 Like

This one is mostly for the innovator and top level guys who are into building stuff

Yea the $3700

So I reached out to the creator as well and got some long responses. Not anything about uses yet. May I ping you privately about that @anon14258586 ?

1 Like

Sure @Scribe

1 Like

Can you go into some detail on how the field has been for you? Might be interested in getting one of the lower tiers