Discussion for other Creator Channels

I have used enough of their fields to know are experienced in their craft - and they always respond to e-mail inquiries. So, if you feel an intuitive nudge, hit them up, I says.

I stand by the recommendation of not trying to buy their stuff unless you have a real good gut feeling about it, because, you don’t want to pay that kind of money on a whim… you’ll just end up disappointed.

I can definitely vouch for their psychic abilities tho - cheeky cunts.

3 Likes

It depends on what are your requirements. Their youtube version which is now free on gumroad is good enough.

2 Likes

Yeah I mean I would suggest spending time with the Free for a few months, then the Advanced for a few months, Pro…Supreme etc.

Creator was holding a sale and so I went all in. I admit to being a bit unnecessarily reckless but I was drawn to it, and you can absolutely, profoundly feel it.

3 Likes

If you guys can link to the audio or what you are talking about (the Zero Point Supreme) would be great. I have been searching on youtube and gumroad and can’t find them… cheers

1 Like

Their psychic abilities are on point and they will guide you if you need guidance. There were times they recommended not to get a particular field I wanted to get. They are brutally honest and their recomndarions are pretty accurate. One thing you must be careful is to go with the intent to test them or fck aroud. Be respect and they will support you in all aspects. Make suggestions if they like it that most of the people can benifit they will put on youtube for free.

Trust me its worth the investment. The use of this one is mind-blowing. If you are drawn to it go for it. I case you have a doubt wait and ask for their guidance and they will give you the real picture either you need it or not.

Yeah they were talking with me and then stopped a few days ago. I had some unanswered questions. Maybe they were busy prepping for what they just released today, which I also bought. The one about Thought Loops.

What’s siddhi?

They are mostly doing a lot of meditation. Good reliable stuff. Follow your intuitions. Yeah I am going to get this one, i kind of like it.

What can one expect with the zero point pro field? Its within my budget and looks interesting

But I cant really tell what it’d do for me lol

1 Like

My simplistic view is that the field helps to put you directly in Zero Point, where anything is possible, and I work with it to ask for solutions, to ask for creative guidance and then the field should also help you to bring that into your reality.

But yeah I’ve still got a few open questions with them on how to work with it.

6 Likes

Ahh that’s intriguing

Just because you have some extra buck don’t spend it unnecessarily. Their YT versions are potent and free to use. Find your purpose then go for any fields. Not with just with EWFAE but with other creators as well. Just suggesting.

1 Like

Who, me?

1 Like

:joy:
Not to MEF Dynamics I’m not
(as of yet)

Sounds like a job for

giphy-1
and some revisions/reprogramming tbh
Thank you for bringing this up. I’ve been wishing for illumination on the matter :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

Hmmm, my tip is, you need to be more conservative with how you use the wind element. Ask less questions, and be more authoritative.

Lacking wind can be a huge downer in society at large.

Fake it till you make it. (aka, work with the akasha element)

4 Likes

A power that is unlocked within a person whose subconscious fully integrates the essence of a mantra.

3 Likes

Those who have been listening to Zero Point for a while, what have you experienced?

1 Like

I have only listened a few times (yet), but it’s a powerful field that can be used for all sorts of purposes; it’s excellent for meditation or prayer and for me, personally I felt way more creative after using it; it can also serve for protection purposes (from all sorts of stuff and entities - of course, it doesn’t necessarily replace other fields which are specifically made for such purposes, but it aids them), as far as I’ve seen.

I have to say that i have used the YouTube one, so Idk how (much more) potent is any version that can be bought, but I have also used boosters, so those, plus my energy work, could (maybe) make me see better results than what some listeners will experience.

In general, most fields if not all fields are stronger if you engage with them, so that matters too.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response, always so kind!
I listened to it about 6 times and it felt great, it was like a mini express reset.
I love that Ewfae specifies that his audios can be listened to overnight for faster results :sweat_smile:

3 Likes