Discussion for other Creator Channels

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Causally downloads the Dong field

1 Like

In all seriousness though, i’m probably doing the andgrogen receptor one. Also are these Patreon downloads or ripped from YouTube?

These fields were converted to wav format from Youtube?

@anon44876465 @Maoshan_Wanderer

I am not sure. This link was posted on Reddit by a couple different people without clarification.

I did notice at least one file marked as “unreleased” in there, so I suspect they may have come from Patreon.

2 Likes

@anon44876465 @Maoshan_Wanderer

Just found what I believe to be confirmation of coming from Patreon…

thomasWAV

2 Likes

Naw, don’t use that shit. I was trying to tell 5 or 6 people about a month or so ago, that he’s no good. But everyone was talking about the quick results they’d seen from him. Or not to judge him. Now over at his old discord, people are saying he deleted his channels and Patreon, because people found out he was putting gay intentions in his stuff. Just heads up. Use at your own risk.

6 Likes

Hey can you send me an invite to the server? I wanna dig around in it

1 Like

Gotcha bud. Brb.

1 Like

Altrough i never used IR, simply too much thinking about something will materialise it. I discovered this long before i start using subliminals and psychic work and its true. Ofcourse what you said is godlike skill, but there are other methods in magic which are less complicated but still works. At the end the day people still reported ‘results’ from Thomas, altrough it might be placebo.

Looks like i’ll be getting some Dirt for the Dossier (I love illiterations)

3 Likes

Huy, are you kidding me! This sounds malicious. Glad the dude is gone then if he is sneaking in unintended consequences in his audios.

3 Likes

Hey the link didn’t work. Could you try again?

Does the server let you create an invite link?

Facebook (Noah’s forum) says he deleted Discord channel as well.

1 Like

I know bro! I swear my intuition about people is 9 times out of 10, always right. But people kept saying that their schlong was growing fast , or all the attention they get from girls. But at what cost? People will sell their soul for a $1.00.

2 Likes

Well QI is at least sensible enough to charge me $20 for my own soul lmao

(Just kidding Quadible, love u)

4 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like

As I was telling Huy the other day, my list of Sapien’s audios is sooooo long, I rarely have time to try anything else lol… Glad I never did in this case…

3 Likes

That is correct. Several people above said the Discord was deleted too (along with Youtube and Patreon). People said the same on Reddit.

There’s one guy I’ve seen on Reddit writing the same comment in all of the Thomas threads about the supposed gay affirmations. Would be disgustingly malicious as you say if true. But seems like an unfounded rumor at present.

4 Likes