Discussion for other Creator Channels

Still lot of effort they put bruh. I am not into cheap stuff. I have got good results. I trust them.

Couldn’t disagree with you more on this creator @heidegger. I’ve been using fields for 10 years.

EWFAE is excellent.

@anon14258586 they just released Alchemist today that pairs well Zenith.

2 Likes

I missed the discount but that’s all good. Fields are showing results 10 folds. I got it.
And I aslo suggests people who buy their fields to trust their intuition before buying. Their fields are not for every one.

You have Zenith? What are your favorite fields by EWFAE?

I managed to get the discount. Was lucky. Just checking my email at the right time. Out of the house running errands with my kids when I see it.

1 Like

To start my day I run High IQ and From Powerless to Powerful because the early part of my day is most productive.

1 Like

Will write more in a bit.

Yeah still out with the kids but give me an hour. Zenith and Alchemist are great. I only buy Supreme. Zero Point I meditate with middle of the day. Deep sleep for bed time.

2 Likes

ZP supreme or pro + Alchemist + Zenith is a nuke to your spiritual obstacle. Most of the people who has it will never share this in public.

2 Likes

why?

Because I believe so.

1 Like

I agree with you.

Thanks but I got it and I will not do that. Even if I did it with a vpn fields won’t work. Its all programmed. All the creator’s do that now a days. Its going to be a waste.

1 Like

I agree that their videos have the look of advertising, but it’s nice to see those techniques in the service of something useful. Haven’t felt pushed towards their paid products.

1 Like

It think its all for viewers engagement and better experiences.
People get bored very easily.
Now Maitriya has been focusing on enhancing their content as well.

People have very low attention span now a days it is 3 sec. So now the creators are working on enhancing their content.

This was all stared by ewfae. Its creative and artistic.

Just some very random, stream of consciousness thoughts. If they don’t make sense, sorry, in a hurry, got things to do today.

Ok with respect to EWFAE, I’ve purchased and tried everything that I found compelling to work with, meaning there are a few items related to relationships/seduction, nor the Influence Matrix one yet that I won’t use. The latter one I may try down the line, but quite frankly, I am trying to move away from my Corporate job and so while I take great pride in doing excellent work, I have no desire to move further up the chain. Any further and I become the Country head of something and I’ll be asked to travel more, which will cause issues with my brick and mortar business and the rock band(s) I play in. Regarding Seduction and relationships, I’ve been married for 20 plus years and so really not interested in these things. My relationship with my spouse is great and despite the two of us being fairly salty in general (wife can use the F word artfully as a noun, adjective and verb all in one sentence), I can count on one hand the number of true disagreements we’ve had. Doesn’t mean a field can’t help it get better, and I do use a PsyU mandala by our bedside, just means it’s not a primary focus right now. Alpha fields, same thing, couldn’t care. Alpha Males like that idiot who got jailed in Romania…can’t remember his name right now, but that’s not who I aspire to be, and not who I respect. Despite the rough edge to my scribing, I am fairly chill and methodical.

Digital Wealth Creation Sigil - I use a few times a week. It is too soon to say whether this is working. In general, I am financially successful already, but that is more with respect to being born into favorable circumstances, and to be someone who has been working in the corporate world for 30 years. What I am trying to do with this, in accordance with some of the other fields, is maneuver some favorable circumstances for my brick and mortar, and I will share more in my journal, as things come to fruition.

Harmonium and Parallel Realities Supreme I use to also augment the maneuvering above. Come to think of it, Emperor as well. But to be clear, I use these three maybe 1-2x a week.

As I said in a previous post, I use High IQ and Powerless to Powerful in my mornings to get me moving forward with the activities that move the needle on my goals.

I picked up Liberating Your Life From 122 Curses. Not sure why I was drawn to it, but my mother always described our side of the family as the black sheep, even though my brother and I have always been very successful. There was certainly a lot of negativity shot my way when I helped my father to pass away last year…nobody else could be bother to help, but plenty of opinions and other bullshit. So I thought perhaps, maybe there’s some curse on me or my bloodline, so why not? I use a couple things from PU as well on this topic.

Divine Resonance Godform I have not ACTIVELY used yet, but passively a few times. If you read the description there is a way to actively use it, including reciting a sentence or two incantation, but I’ve yet to work with the language. Perhaps this weekend.

Extreme Luck I have and I will say it’s come in handy a few times with issues at work where things worked out in my favor.

A couple other body change one’s which I will talk more about, if they work. I’ve never had much results from any body morphing fields.

My only other dailies outside of High IQ and Powerless to Powerful are Zenith and Zero Point. I just received Alchemist today but due to its synergy with Zenith, it will be a daily for now, as well.

Outside of EWFAE:

Also use PU’s Soul Continuum Daily.

I use Dream’s Panchanga Yoga at least once a week, and of everything he has put out there, I think it is his most potent creation, and I’ve owned nearly everything. I still have Astro Beast and MBOP in my bag of tricks but I honestly don’t use the latter much anymore. Astro Beast gets some play every week. MBOP, I just don’t know….lovely song but I am having trouble after all these plays getting myself to sit through it.

I use a few NFT’s related to Taoism and cultivation. I am interested in internal energies lately.

At one point I owned over 100 NFT’s and it became a form of FOMO at best, hoarding at worst, and so I have let go more than half, at prices in many cases far lower than I paid. I am down to less than 50 and aspire to be down to 10 or fewer. Deeply thankful for Dream’s work but if I am not using these things then I am just keeping them away from someone who could benefit by them.

Experimenting with Manhattan Opus right now as well, just a little taste, once a day.

EDIT: Ah, I forgot Breaking Looping Patterns of Thought….was having a rough go for a couple weeks where I was working 16 hour days to get a Global program back on track, and this one was majorly beneficial for killing the “this project’s f*cked” thoughts and instead just moving forward, one step at a time, addressing each issue. Got major kudos from a Global boss on getting it back on track.

16 Likes

Very interesting, thanks for sharing your take on these fields.

I e-mailed EWFAE about their wealth fields and they said that the YouTube version of their Wealth (TCP) field was at Pro level, and their Supreme version is sold on their BuyMeACoffee page, if you’re interested in that.

I know you’re using their mandala, but I think that might be one of their older wealth products. The Creator’s Project fields are newer and stronger, I think

3 Likes

Just a slight correction to your statement. The one on Buymeacoffee is both a Mandala, and an Audio. I own it, and it is the one I referenced above.

1 Like

Ohhh okay I thought you were referencing the mandala on their Gumroad. Or maybe they are one and the same.

You’re clearly on it, haha

1 Like

If they offer a Supreme version, I have it for each of the above-mentioned.

1 Like