Discussion for other Creator Channels

I actually don’t spin anything on YouTube regularly, for any creator. I find the platform to be a pain in the ass, even with the paid version, and it starts looping some random shit if I don’t stay on top of it.

Going to the gym. I scribed too much.

1 Like

I saw this 15 second short video on ewfae’s instagram titled Alpha Male

Is this also fielded or it’s just a preview?

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/o1/v/t16/f1/m69/GI4QMhMSxYD7c3ACADOTlabkpFlwbvVBAAAF.mp4?efg=eyJxZV9ncm91cHMiOiJbXCJpZ193ZWJfZGVsaXZlcnlfdnRzX290ZlwiXSIsInZlbmNvZGVfdGFnIjoidnRzX3ZvZF91cmxnZW4uaWd0di5jMi43MjAuYmFzZWxpbmUifQ&_nc_ht=instagram.fdnk3-2.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=107&vs=527033836036590_2539440326&_nc_vs=HBksFQIYOnBhc3N0aHJvdWdoX2V2ZXJzdG9yZS9HSTRRTWhNU3hZRDdjM0FDQURPVGxhYmtwRmx3YnZWQkFBQUYVAALIAQAVAhg6cGFzc3Rocm91Z2hfZXZlcnN0b3JlL0dGblZKeE4xbXhVR29hd0JBSzdPOVdkXzZJRlhidlZCQUFBRhUCAsgBACgAGAAbAYgHdXNlX29pbAExFQAAJpiB2KGx%2FfY%2FFQIoAkMzLBdALe6XjU%2FfOxgSZGFzaF9iYXNlbGluZV8xX3YxEQB17AcA&ccb=9-4&oh=00_AfAXEecTRMLTeE_8UmhmE31sPUFXXqyWYmHjo10kI0QWCg&oe=65B70CE6&_nc_sid=2999b8

It appears to me to be fielded.

1 Like

To be clear, I don’t think you can loop that 20-30x and get the full effect. It feels like a taste.

yeah I disabled my youtube shorts blocker and I see that they uploaded a 50 second version of it on youtube, maybe that one. No money for anything atm, so gotta settle for what’s available :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have Zenith too. Yesterday i ran this one for 1h with Opus Manhattan and Blueprint of Life ( it was suppose to be my rest day of fields usage), the purpose to ran it for 1h was to feel exactly their energy.

And they are very good. Different sort of energy than Sapiens, but very strong too. Its smooth and strong at the same time, it works exactly where its suppose to work ( destroying inner blocage against energy circulation and strenghtening my inner core )

I’ll stick only with Zenith for a long time, i have too much nft and fields to play, but maybe one i’ll buy the last one.

I can make a longer review with better words but i have to work

5 Likes

Can anyone suggest other fields that work on balancing hormones for females? or ones that specifically help with PCOS?

The Hormone Healer by Maitreyafields

Have tried and tested this new channel called Herkime Ddiamond. Looks legit. Did some back and forth work with their fields. Works fine. Their fields are to deal with modern day issues. Definitely not for the ones who are on their spiritual path.
Their fields will help fck%{s of modern day society.

1 Like

Sucks for people where GumRoad is blocked then, huh?

All depends on ones intent bro

Je vois.

Does anyone have good experience with Equilibrium? I am unsure about his comments talking down on his older creations…

The remove toxins & harmfull sustance

Neutralized bad bacteria and parasite in the gut

Got my digestive system healthy and smooth

Great combination

2 Likes

Very good…even had a custom field by him

2 Likes

Does anyone sense negativity from this?

Looks like the font for samma subs. Is it?

Been listening to Samma for awhile and no problems

2 Likes

Yep it’s Samma and that’s great to know, thanks

1 Like

I probably recommended this 5 times already … but again, big disservice not adding this to your “stacks”.

Meditate to this at least once a day* too:

8 Likes