Discussion for other Creator Channels

Interestingly I tested different eye targeting fields and now seems that MEF’s Bionic Vision has significant effect and quite fast, at least this is what I can isolate from other fields.

Also it shouldn’t be listened more than 1x per 3 hours according to what I observe. Effects seem to linger for a time.

Took long time to find what does what. I don’t have Vision of Clarity (yet), maybe also makes sense to check PIs field as GumRoad version goes with mandala.

And try talking to field literally like a person, sometimes it seems to help.

2 Likes

Do you have more experience with this creator besides this field?

They seem to sometimes work, sometimes don’t. And not different fields, the same one. For me.

So maybe one has to be very aligned with his fields.

Did you try anything from DrVirtual7 for eyesight?

Though that was an impressive achievement, so at least that one field is great.

Congrats on your results.

I’ve noticed this too with fields from different creators and it annoyed me xD. All that talk about conceptual communication and stuff…and the best results come from talking for me. Not visualization, intention, feelings, etc.

Didn’t try DrVirtual7 almost for anything as many of his audios are unclear for me (their expected effect I mean).

“Alignment” comes with time of use in my experience.

Words are structured and they are already attached to concepts in your mind, their order, how to “vocalize”, etc. forms another concepts and their flow. They have limitations like dictionary size, rigid rules that make building conceptualied complex processes hard by means of “human-readable” language.

It isn’t impossibile in theory, using other means of conveying information isn’t necessarily better always and actually structured disciplined visualization is a “language”, different one simply, another encoding.

Hard in terms of amount of space to be utilized. But one word spoken is attached to a meaning, different for everyone in their mind, but still amount of information a word and moreso speech carries is or can be (as everyone has context of sorts) far greater than the bits to encode a word in some encoding. Like it’s a trivial fact that given context one can encode pretty arbitrary text in arbitrarily small space.

1 Like

Link please?

1 Like

Emendo magic audio

I just found this field creator while searching for other things on YouTube, it has some interesting creations, I haven’t tried them yet but if anyone would like to take a look or has experience with their fields leave a testimonial

Every Dragonball fan will like to see this :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Quadible uses both but not in all its audios, those that include binaurals are specific in the title and description, it also tells you if headphones are necessary or not. You must be careful to read the description of each audio.

1 Like

Message says 18 days later.

Another time stamp glitch :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Merging threads or moving posts retains message edit time, but puts the post at the bottom of the thread. A way to reorder posts? - #3 by Danny_Dulai - feature - Discourse Meta timestamp can be changed, but order doesn’t depend on it.

hahaha yeah, someone told me that this happens when an admin moves an old message from another thread to this one. The message above mine apparently was moved here but even so the forum should not put that timestamp on my message xd it’s the fault of whoever programmed that😄

Good sire, don’t take my questions to heart but are you the Marketing Team of EWFAE? :joy:

1 Like

You’d be buying their products if I was.

8 Likes

thank you so much for your kindness as always the post is amazing i’ll definitely use

and no not yet hehe

btw sorry for late reply i was focusing on a presentation for past 2 days i wasn’t online

1 Like

You are welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think this is the best free shungite field I have ever tried, this stone has incredible effects, a lot of calm, EMF protection and even eliminated some blockages and physical tension that I had. Highly recommended

. By Drvirtua7

3 Likes

hi sir; i’m new here and i lost many good posts can i ask for the sapien brain stack you mentioned?if it’s okay with you ofc!
also do you have any recommendations for always feeling tired with no motivation at all? i’ve heard something about chi,ojas and other terms but i have no clue and i’m just starting to figure out their meaning(i’ve briefly read about them here but i could understand it)

1 Like

i also saw that shiva from SZ said that we can use “when nothing else matters” to utilize our “to do list” but i don’t understand how to guide the energy :(

1 Like

i have another one🫠sorry
can i loop “slow down time” 24/7 while simultaneously listening to other fields?! would it have a huge effect on the results of other fields because it’s played simultaneously or like on how my body reacts?

1 Like

Could it be that some creators have placed programming within their fields that we should be references and accurate witnesses to other people about their fields?