6 Likes

Paid fields
Clever like a triple Gemini - Psychic University
Astrological charisma buff - Psychic University

Some free fields that might help

1 Like

The Divine Voice NFT :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you so much!! i have like a year left to exam day but i had awful years for my bachelor entrance exam and didn’t get accepted in for 3 years🥲 so if there’s more you have in mind i appreciate it :grin:

Blarney Stone + Charisma would be better … Enigma and Frame Control are more “inner game”, Charisma is more focused on social interaction:

4 Likes

This looks powerful but it includes a testosterone boost, be careful with that :+1:

“Powerful” is an odd word. It works… it’s properly programmed. I started to notice discernable changes in interactions about 10 days listening 2-3 times a day.

A lot of people have a lot of “junk” time in their day, filled with pointless programming (emotional eating, brainless hoarding of resources, passive entertainment, etc.)

My advice (in general) would be to dedicate part of these to something constructive, like fields, subliminals, energy work, reading, learning, meditation, etc… taper off the addiction matrix slowly … you don’t want to crash.

Even if an individual didn’t believe this stuff works - just by reframing how they use their time, and being an active participant in their reality for a while, will start a chain reaction of positive changes in their mind.

The opposite tends to be true … if fields do produce results for someone … should they use them to passively stride through life … they are no different than those addicted to things most here would perceive as “negative” … they will slowly begin to feel hopeless and powerless, and no field could fix what they have implanted within the core of their being.

I am also not a purist … by all means have your beers, pizzas, shows, etc. All I ask is, before you start any chain of actions, pause, think about it for a few minutes, and say to yourself “I am choosing to do this”. You will find your coherence and things that are negative to you (which only you have the ability to know), will slowly taper off, “effortlessly”. (Even though, for others, you’ll look like you’re doing the impossible).

9 Likes

How are the EWFAE fields for fat burning/weight loss in effectiveness? I’m tempted to start using them because it says you only need to use them 2 times per day max to get proper results.

I tried them for a bit - but, not long enough to judge. (being ultra-fit is not a priority for me atm)

They did alter my digestion processes, so at least that aspect of it works.

3 Likes

Free fields Discussion for other similar Channels on YouTube - #7529 by igem you can try Morpheus Fields.
Did you already set on any brain stack from Sapien Medicine?

1 Like

I tried Morpheus’ 200 IQ field.

It definitely enhanced my processing speed really fast (although, again, that was a while back when I was still exploring this stuff)

6 Likes

Mandala from Patreon can be used 24/7 and Morpheus said to do it with exactly 200IQ field.

Interesting, so the wallpapers function as mandalas as well?

Yes, they should be set as wallpaper still on a device, but after that they should work as mandalas do and screen doesn’t have to be on according to Morpheus.

2 Likes

His 200 iq was exhausting. It felt similar to studying a language for an hour/ playing chess for an hour.

A EWFAE playlist just for consciousness expansion (all free from youtube and based on practice, rather effective):

• Morphic Crystals x 2
  • 7 Chakra - Balancing and Activation 2-3
  • Quantum Resonance Integration: Unleashing Multidimensional Synergy 2-3
  • The Mystical Mirage: Unveiling the Essence of Being 2-3
    - Core Fear Matrix Removal Field 2-3
    - Healing the Wounds of Alien Hybridization 2-3
    - Amygdala Regeneration L2 & Enchant 2-3
  • Be Still x 2
  • Access Altered States 2-3
  • Time Travel 2-3
  • Zero Point Field (as long as you want)
  • Earth Tranquility 1-2
  • Silent Shores 1-2
  • Whispers of Wind 1-2
  • Serene Flame 1-2
  • Ethereal Radiance 1-2
  • Light of Supreme Source 1-2

The parts in italic can be removed eventually.

The rationale is simple: nudge your energy system, awaken multidimensional thinking, blur the boundaries between maya and awareness, prep the mind and energy bodies for exploration, start by exploring ground zero, once you snap out of it: work on the 5 elements, since your whole being is primed for it: connect with source.

The fear and healing audios are generally representatives of blockages most people are likely to have on this brief journey.

You can basically use the same “template” (logic, not fields) with Captain’s fields adding things like the intergalactic energy infusions, intercessions, energy blockage removal, ascensionaut, etc.

13 Likes

Do you think “Quadible Integrity” uses programmed energy? Just frequency and binaural beats? If all of these are included, does it matter whether I use headphones or not? Thanks for answers

Thanks for the suggestion. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I believe they do, quite extensively, yes. Their stuff is a mix of various things. In my experience, though, it requires a significant time commitment to get results from them.

1 Like