Discussion for other Creator Channels

Whoa! Have you tried it yet and do you think it’s effective?

I haven’t tried it yet, it was released an hour ago. Tomorrow I will use it now I am going to sleep :D I tried his testosterone and it is very effective, I have no doubt that this is also effective

1 Like

Dope…thanks for reply

Still working on it (I’ve started using it about a week ago, and with SMF I usually need about a month to start manifesting). The energy is very powerful, though (and felt surprisingly “high-vibe” to me :smiley: ).

1 Like

Does anyone remember a video titled “Heavenly Physique”? I believe the channel was called Regius Pura if I noted it correctly. I’m trying to find that video on YT, but there are no more videos or the channel itself. Does it possibly exist under a different name, or has it been permanently deleted?

1 Like

That’s good to hear been planning on getting it.

This is super quick to work btw lol

what other results have you got from vox

I never had results from vox instead I had opposite results. I think it’s for mental blockages because in the comments everybody loves vox so I think it’s effective. Probably it’s so powerful that my mind does the opposite to defend its beliefs? Idk

1 Like

Yeah he works fast for me

His gigachad body works so fast it’s ridiculous

Damn so sad that it doesn’t work for me

1 Like

Try subconscious limits removal ver 3.0 before it

1 Like

I was thinking about that I will try

1 Like

Goodluck :pray:t4:

i thought it would be beneficial to do it like this since i’m doing it anyway and it would be good to record it’s efficacy.

i am using this subliminal by anticoper

i will be checking in monthly (if i remember) to log any results in accordance to the video description.

Sapien has the amygdala healing audio which is great and definitely beneficial.

This subliminal is higher risk. the submaker claims the side effects are accounted for but these are the risks if he is wrong;

1. Lack of emotional responses.
  2. Decreased ability to sense danger.
  3. Impaired social understanding.
  4. Memory deficits.

this is my daily stack:

Chakras
  • [ ] Song of the core

• [ ] The primal urges

• [ ] the voice of reason

monoatomics / plasma / torsion
  • [ ] plasma light and bioactive beach 1x

• [ ] monoatomic gold and silver 3x

• [ ] torsion field 3x

brain wiring

[ ] superhuman genius 2x

• [ ] BNDF 1x

• [ ] outlook retrainer 2x

• [ ] social bonding 3x

• [ ] Amygdala shrinkage (w/ mal ego+SLR) 30min

• [ ] permanent brain enhancement 2x

alchemical revision
  • [ ] malleable ego

• [ ] subconscious limits removal v3

• [ ] revision of childhood 2x

• [ ] archetype of parental love 3x

blossom of abundance
  • [ ] malleable ego

• [ ] subconscious limits removal

• [ ] the blossom of abundance 3x

1 Like

may as well do a log for the 2nd day of use.

11th, March

i listened to it for like 20minutes last night with my planar magnetic headphones with malleable ego and SLR playing on another device.

i felt some anxiety today, at one point i almost had a panic attack. this is pretty uncommon for me tho. i managed to calm down through self talk and all purpose anxiety removal.

i am assuming (hoping) it was some sort of purging, or it could be coincidental

1 Like

Keep us up do date

1 Like

Keep going I am invested

2 Likes

I can relate to that.

First time i got into amygdala/capo/regain masculinity I had 6 panic attacks in 3 days.

Tbh I was looping them from 3 devices.

I can give you the same advice fk gave me. Do EMDR whenever panic attacks show up and stay active to release energetic charges.

Panic attacks are a reflection of your ego trying to stop change and feel safe again in your previous reality.

1 Like

yeah his channel was completely deleted some time ago. and the last post on his patreon was in 2021. and his posts there are magic words

1 Like