Random thoughts thread

Oh damn, I just got word that he is no longer with us. R.I.P.

1 Like

damn

rip

1 Like

Ignorance weighs rather heavy … I’ll leave those who enjoy it shoulder its weight, I don’t need that kind of load on my back.

2 Likes

Angelic vibes and ojas a good combo? Like both playing simultaneously.

TL,DR: Enter: Me asking about the order of energy fields for the xx9 time.

I realized I still know nothing about energy xD

Anyone can explain what the energy fields do to the energies?

I probably have this wrong but here is what I think:

Prana - raw energy.

Chi, jing - refined prana, gross energy, sexual energy?

Shen - refined chi, and sexual energy. Maybe jing and gross energy too (as in, from food and oxygen).

Ojas - Refinement of prana, jing, chi, sexual energy, gross energy.

Jindan - Uses chi, but could use shen or ojas and turn it into chi? Tejas-like? As in, transmutation to a grosser energy.

Seems to me a right order would then be:

Prana - jing - chi - ciculation - chi compression into lower dantian - chi - jindan - chi - chi compression into bone marrow - jing? - chi - shen - ojas.

I dunno if shen would use up ojas or ojas would use up shen.

It may not be clear cut, but if anyone has combined these, what gave the most harmonious outcome? Specially when talking about the order of the energies that are a refinement (jindan, shen, ojas).

Or if I use all these Imma just be stacked, GG?

2 Likes

There are other types of vital energy also available: Orgone and æther. In my experience each one is different. To understand the role of jing, chi and shen we have the popular analogy of the candle, the jing is the candle, the chi is the fire and the shen is the light that that fire emits. Jing will always strengthen your organs, hormones and cells, chi is the source of energy that makes everything above work and store energy. Shen strengthens your consciousness and your spiritual and psychic abilities.

The difference with all jing and chi is that they are directed to different parts and some are more refined or more intelligent than others, but there is a problem that I have noticed and is that these energies, if you do not circulate them, are of little use to you and tend to stagnate. in your lower dantian. It is important to do physical activity to circulate and take better advantage of these energies, practicing qigong is ideal.

By the way, I think it is not necessary to use the shen audios too much because if you have enough jing and chi, the shen cultivates itself as long as you meditate or do spiritual practices. A long time ago I stopped using shen because I also noticed that it comsume my jing and chi to form, apparently my reserves of these energies are not yet large enough to sustain an excess of shen. Or need more loops fot saturation.

and jindan, I haven’t used it much but I haven’t noticed any increase in energy, or any notable effect beyond being a bit relaxing.

2 Likes

I have some mole appearing on my face ughh, probably due to testosterone fields idk

IM hallucinating or something

I see weird colorful things around me

anyways

monday fun day (im lying)

2 Likes

Monday fun day…

I wish I could get rid of the anger that keeps flaring in my mind.

Colors sound cool, though.

Moles are due to melanocytes changes, might be related to fast overexposure to sun, or anything that quickly changes their composition, AFAIK stimulation of melanocytes is something that leads with continuous exposure to increase of melanoma risk. Not exactly having a tan for example as it’s already a set condition and tan actually protects your skin further on as it’s developed, but the process of developing a tan.

Testosterone should be of no relation here.

1 Like

) author deleted by post (

2 Likes

It was bound to happen eventually

2 Likes

3 Likes

Down with the golem :japanese_ogre::trident:

3 Likes

Bro

3 Likes
2 Likes

Why are we so privileged to know what we know that 99% of the population does not know? have you ever thought about it :thinking:

1 Like

I remember seeing this scene when the anime came out a few years ago and I thought it would be cool to be able to do that to help people. I had no idea it was possible but it is lol

3 Likes

Bro

2 Likes

Bro

1 Like

Saturn is beautiful.

1 Like