Discussion for other Creator Channels

This looks fun to use, anyone has used this?

:grin:
queue Projection Shield

1 Like

any thoughts on this? can’t really understand how much it would be useful but still curious if it helps to remember with less reviews etc

Velocity in Transformation: Say goodbye to sluggish progress and hello to warp-speed transformation. This formula also differs from our other boosters as it also taps into Multidimensional Integration as well. Leveraging insights from quantum field theory, the audio facilitates multidimensional integration of your intentions across parallel realities and alternate timelines. By collapsing quantum probabilities into a singular point of focus, the Interstellar Quantum Accelerator accelerates the convergence of desired outcomes from infinite possibilities into tangible actuality.

-Meticulously crafted with numerous protective attributes and safety features, ensuring the attainment of comprehensive and enduring results without any undesirable side effects.
-Compatible with all formulas from any creator, encompassing subliminals, frequencies, binaural beats, affirmations, morphic fields, and beyond.
-Universal formula (Can be Bundled with any formula)
-Empower yourself by integrating our Quantum Accelerator formula seamlessly before, during, or after any chosen formula.
-Witness the dawn of a new era as we unveil the next level of transformative potential!

Are you prepared, beloveds? Embrace the excitement of this groundbreaking advancement, where speed of transformation knows no bounds and the results are nothing short of miraculous!

6 Likes

I’d be skeptical with listening to this with sapien fields.

subliminals, affirmations and frequencies will be safe and possibly game changing.

i am saying this with the assumption that quadible has been developing their abilities since their last booster 9 months ago.

That is quite the claim. i admit i haven’t given it a proper listen but i do intend on doing so while i listen to the anticoper amygdala subliminal

I agree it really is powerful, I looped it alongside a another audio for a couple hours and it knocked my ass out almost immediately. I’ve been exhausted all day and I have a 12 hour work shift in a few hours. Lesson learned lmao

4 Likes

What seems to be better:

Or this:

2 Likes

Did you listen to it simultaneously with other audio?

PU’s got something for that on Patreon if you want to resolve it before it settles. Ewfae’s get Facemaxx also dealing with this. Can’t speak on results.

2 Likes

In my case i use both lol
I’ve become so attractive to girls, i attracted perfect relationship, they both build massive sexual energy and libido in myself but can not say which one is really better
But i would personally chose Love and Pleasure

5 Likes

lol That happened to me once, that’s why now whenever I go to listen to some new energy field or experience I try to do it some day when I can have free time, to be able to rest or recover if necessary. But if you think you need a quick recharge, i recommended you listen to the dream seeds The orgone accumulator field 1 or 2 times, which should be enough for a restoration similar to having had a restful sleep.

I haven’t listen that Quadible audio boost yet, I don’t really understand it, that description is still a bit confusing. I’m waiting for some results testimonials first.

Metaphysical Boundaries Removal is a fun field btw, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Can spirituality zone be stacked with dreams fields?

It depends on what fields, if there is synergy and if your energy system can handle it. you have to do small tests

1 Like

Stacked as in, two fields at the same time?

No.

Unless it’s Mother of all Boosters.

You can listen to them around 5-10 minutes apart.

1 Like

So let’s say I listen to slr v3 then SZs restore inner masculinity I can’t listen to another one of dreams fields for 5-10 mins after SZs finish

Let’s say I listened to dream then SZ then dream again with no breaks will that effect results ?

It would be related topic and I can handle lots of fields daily so should be fine then

1 Like

You can do what you prefer, just listen to your body and how you feel.

2 Likes

Are you talking about the sun exposure something from PU? I did find the ewfae one, thanks!

1 Like