Discussion for other Creator Channels

Nano-Pulse Stimulation Therapy seems to be able to tackle this

Any recommendations for a subliminal creator, or perhaps specific subliminal audios?

The creator I know is very successful, and his programs work but are behavior-based. His approach is to transform the individual through changing habits, behavior, and healing. It’s great, I know, but what I am seeking is straightforward positive programming.

I have recently become aware of the negative programming that surrounds me, and I feel the need to counter it with positive programming, simple things like affirmations. However, it would take a significant amount of time and effort, which I don’t have, to sit in front of a mirror and recite 100 affirmations twice a day.

So my options are: I either create my own subliminal audios or find a good creator. DrVirtual7 seemed like an option, but if he infused his audios with energy or any other element, that means I cannot listen to them many times as I have my own energy and elements to listen to and would be using extra resources in that capacity.

Any recommendations are welcome :pray::pray:

1 Like

Fields to Object (from Patreon) from MORPHIC DOCTOR works well. I placed one Super Metabolism Boost field from Sapien into the coin, although according to the description two are possible. And he attached the coin to the body with a plaster, the action was felt as if listening to audio.

2 Likes

I would recommend HypnoDaddy, all of its fields work well for me. When I listen for an hour, I feel their effect is good. Many fields are felt after the first listen. In any case, if you listen regularly, you will get results. I have never seen any side effects. He doesn’t have many fields on his channel, but they do exist on his website HypnoDaddy on Audiomack. I especially like listening to Anti-Virus for the Brain before other programs, but this field is not currently available on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/@HypnoDaddy/videos

3 Likes

This channel and speaker speaks about the esoteric subjects with such bold confidence. It’s pretty interesting.

How does she know all this information? And how truthful is it? Is she channeling?

2 Likes

Greetings! It has all the signs of a neural network when viewed at a speed of 0.25. Blinking halfway is a very important sign, people can’t do that. The mouth feels like rubber, the corners of the lips stick together. Eyebrows jump up a lot. And in general, neural networks speak quickly and incessantly.

Do you mean this is an AI? Sarah says she is a shaman and does seminars so … :thinking:

1 Like

Man … what a ruthless way to berate someone who’s anxious in front of a camera and still trying their best to share their truth.

5 Likes

She blinks halfway, a person can’t do that. So this is definitely a neural network. In fact, we can say that this is AI or we can call it “electronics”) In reality it does not exist.

One could say so.

Tell her that at one of her live, in-person, seminars… I’m sure she’ll take it as a compliment.

4 Likes

I have been studying this issue for several years, in fact, a lot of bloggers on YouTube are not real, in reality they do not exist. I have listed some signs, if you observe at a speed of 0.25, you will notice differences from a real person.

But I don’t want to argue. this is a rather interesting question, including one concerning our reality. I can talk for a long time)

1 Like

Man, this gives me spasms/jerks throughout my body.
Idk if it’s the nerves…
For a while I went with anything but attachments or entities, but how come only this type of audios /creations are making me shake (or whatever it is that’s making me shake)?

If anyone who can see auras and Energy structures can tell me what is it that is making me having these reactions, feel free to do so, if you want so - however I can only accept (afford) it for free lol.

1 Like

What do you mean by neural network? They are computational models, I don’t see the relationship with people.

If you talk about AI, why not just say AI instead of neural network? Just curious

Yep, good question and I have no idea either. I just asked Zea the same question in the random thread.

He believes that the world is full of robots mimicking humans…

4 Likes

Oh The Main character complex lol

1 Like

If he said she’s an alien, it would be more plausible. lol.

2 Likes