Discussion for other Creator Channels

Out of 20 conspiracies that are out there, usually only 1 is true.
That’s like 5 %.
You have to learn a lot of discernment in order to find out which one is the true one.
The other 19 are typical matrix traps to lure you away, or they are just basic random human bullshit.

3 Likes

it is a brilliant strategy, mix truth and lies, so the discernment between the two becomes non-trivial

6 Likes

Well, his channel is entertaining, he talks about it himself))

1 Like

That’s what the government agencies do on a regular basis.

As well as “channeled ascended masters” who are just lower astral wannabe’s.

And then the people who fall for these, think “they are the ones who can truly see while others are still blind”.

Many different versions that people can believe in.

Divide and conquer.

These people are presented with many different versions and layers of “the truth” and most of them get caught in one or the other – then they believe “they have found the one truth” and then…

…they STOP looking further.

Exactly what the system wants.

Back to being close-minded again and “I already know the truth”. Lol.

2 Likes

It’s actually much smarter than that.

It hinges on a profound understanding of the human ego and psychic development process.

Of course, in the overarching scheme of things, it is really stupid and pointless, but people want their games :video_game: :man_shrugging:t2:

The rule is, you are not allowed to hide the truth, you will be punished. However, you can flood the psyche with false info ad nauseum.

Higher Self Connection cuts through the bull. It’s your dedicated helpline.

4 Likes

Perhaps it will help to share some resources you do find credible. For myself, I acknowledge that I don’t fully trust my own powers of discernment even after all these decades. But there are certainly some absurd and dangerous theories out there.

2 Likes

And the cool thing is that you can make it both ways around.

You can validate a lie by mixing it with partial truths.
You can diluite a truth by mixing it with absolute lies

2 Likes

Y’all need

5 Likes

Everytime they want to prevent remote viewers from viewing Mars or Moon, they release a new Hollywood BS Sci-Fi movie about Mars and Moon :laughing:

:100:

2 Likes

Yeah I got it. And the souped up NFT version. And all of PU’s related ones. Even so, I admit I am not infallible. I think we should all be adopting the mindset that the more we know, the more we realize we don’t know anything. But I cannot influence. I can just walk the path myself.

3 Likes

I am healed of conspiracies syndrome.

Damn, gotta find some other hobbies lol.

1 Like

While on physical earth, it is a mix of logical reasoning, your own inner guidance, your accumulated knowledge and experience.

But in the end, listening to your own Higher Self is the only valid endgame solution.
That’s what the Matrix V materials get right actually.
Besides this, there is no single source of truth.

You could probably learn to astral travel and visit all types of smart souls and beings there, but in the end, it really comes down to listening to your own inner wisdom and intuition (Higher Self, Subconscious Mind, plus Spirit Guides etc.)

1 Like

I think dissecting those is a good mental exercise

1 Like

Learning how to listen to the HS instead of the noise in the background is a skill.

And there will be a lot of noise, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Increasing my IQ little by little lol.

As a young man of the late 80’s and early 90’s I’ve been through Val’s materials. Still have digital versions but at one point I had all of the big burly physical versions. There is much that I did not agree with him about. But one thing that does hit me nearly daily is his rationale for why he stopped publishing books in 2012. Paraphrasing but he said that he was just waiting for the inevitable decline after Dec 2012. Whether that is true or not, I can’t stop thinking about it.

2 Likes

The listening itself involves several processes, both physical ones such as your health, breathing rate, hormonal balance etc, and psychic ones such as honing and refining your intuition etc etc.

3 Likes

Put yourself in the shoes of the cospirator side, its an interesting game to play, and see how things unfold, many pathways opens, then follow some of them and see where they go and how they bifurcate into other sets of decisions

2 Likes

It’s also views and money for the conspirator. Negativity sells much better than positivity.

1 Like

To an early asylum, if I’m not careful lol.

Nah, for real, there are better subjects to study (I.T., Biology, History, Physics, Mechanics, Engineering, etc. - not that I’m gonna study All of those, but just saying) or just better activities (anime, movies, video games, etc.)…