Discussion for other Creator Channels

Hey can you send link?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/remove-j-seals-89910124?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_fan&utm_content=join_link

1 Like

We simply have not crystalized bodies that can do this.

It is more likely some form of Higher Self overlay which makes you interact with your chakras differently.

Just my opinion - haven’t tested it, nothing against it, just not interested.

PI has some decent stuff overall, so I don’t think this should stop anyone from using some of his work … always go back within.

Same here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Exactly.

1 Like

the chakra removal thing made me rethink of apold! have any of you guys continued the use of concordia or any other booster from him?

I think you have confused the creators here.
PU’s fields do not do anything related to “chakra removal”.

It is a low quality useless subliminal. And absolutely unsafe.
Also, how often are you going to ask the same question?

i apologize i completely forgot that i’ve asked it before although it doesn’t make sense but i’m just handling a lot of things atm and i sometimes really forget if i did something or did i just thought about doing it

Please look into it

1 Like

Does anyone using below field?

Kindly share feedback

simplified improvement gumroad creater

*Superhuman Nervous System#

Do they have a website or any place to get a better impression of them? I did find the gumroad.

Can’t tell anything about them. First time I heard about them.

Oh btw, Superhuman Genius has CoQ10 applied to the brain too.

1 Like

This is such a field booster for me <3

Thank you for sharing this. It is beautiful and moving. :pray:

1 Like

While I agree that his chakra removal stuff should be avoided, he’s made REALLY good stuff since then. His work is great and covers a lot of stuff other creators haven’t. That one type of field he made doesn’t cancel out all his good work.

1 Like

Nahh, you share a lot of valuable stuff brother. I do understand why you delete posts though. I feel negative energies towards mine too.

3 Likes

Indeed!

3 Likes

“Bro please ask for full male body face all in one glowup subs recommends”

Posting it here as I got this message and this is outside my area of expertise or interest.

3 Likes

Hi. Could you invite me to the discord please? Idk how to dm you.

1 Like

try binaural nutrition for this. he is the most professional submaker i know of. his patreon has an all encompassing (non hormonal) masculine beauty subliminal which claims to utilize morphogenetic fields

2 Likes

Check out this playlist

No one knows him, it’s your channel?