Discussion for other Creator Channels

No, but did you try some anti/viral stuff just in case?

2 Likes

Does anyone still happen to remember some of @SorcerySupreme’s automatic Caladrius work / etc.?

1 Like

Sorcery’s Motor Zanon Drill worked quite fast.

1 Like

Well…I’m virus free. I was coughing cause some water and then some food “went the other way”.

3 Likes

pretty good, always delivers, nothing harmful as I have been using for 2 years now!

2 Likes

What do you think of this?

2 Likes

@Alka

I’ve had some good results with these fields too, mostly QMR and Sovereign Awakening, but I used Vibrational Raise some times too. From:

So, I’d listen to those 2 (or maybe with Vibrational Raise too) along the Angel Blessings Album :four_leaf_clover: :v:

4 Likes

Did anyone have experiences buying empowerment from Spiritual Unfoldment Network (founder of drisana, neriya, etc)?

I would like to hear anyone’s experience listening to Spirituality Zone’s Karma Clearing via the Higher Self (Advanced) . For how long did you listen and how was the outcome?
I have been listening to the advanced version for over a week and I am feeling real fear. However I have my own preexisting anxieties. So I don’t know if my anxieties have worsened or whether the Karma protocol is too much for me.

Also if anyone knows, I also listen to advanced version of Subconscious Blockage Remover. Is this supposed to bring tension as well?

@Finrod

PU is Psychic University (Patreon, Gumroad) and PI is Programmed Intention (Youtube, Patreon, Gumroad)

2 Likes

Thanks a lot. I did find both of them.
But I’m still puzzled with those.

Vital Energy Stack:

Soul Core Restoration
Negentropic Jing
Ojas
Tejas
Sexual Energy Alchemy
Gayatri mantra

Was looking on Sapien’s YT, Patreon Gumroad.
Soul Core Restoration - I couldn’t find anything like it
Negentropic Jing - found Jing restoration and The Flow of Jing but I guess those are not it.
Ojas - Ojas Refined and Defined? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFGuv5DNMmo)

Tejas - no luck
Sexual Energy Alchemy - Transmutation of Lower and Basal Energy?
Gayatri mantra - no luck

4 Likes

Removed from the shop but was supposed to be rereleased again

The one you found “Ojas Refined and Defined”

Removed from the shop, it is a NFT that can only be acquired on the trading/selling thread

Should be for sale on the patreon shop

Not sure if its somewhere on patreon but its on spotify lol

2 Likes

This is great to add in playlist for Manly man users :sweat_smile: Also Black Martian Jing after this and Manly man

5 Likes

omg thank you… thats perfect, just what i was looking for after a fat relapse the other day lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

why? i use a lot of phermonone fields and it seems fine and the effects just stack up

Too much pheromones could mess up hormones, especially estrogen in male’s body, which is crucial for balance and libido

2 Likes

I’m using it everyday, it Speed up spermatogenesis and LH/FSH
More LH/FSH = more material for Manly man to create androgens

1 Like

"OBS: Regardless of pheromone type, it’s advised for not to constant use of pheromones production formulas, and as the same as general hormones, they have their long term effects if used too frequently depending of the ammount or dosage of pheromones, just like a cycle. Having much pheromones at the time being might not be a problem for most people, though having too much pheromone in a daily basis can present side effects in a long term usage. If you plan to use constantly, observe the effects in your body mood and overall while using it frequently as not everyone might respond the same. This is valid for ALL pheromones. And this a NATURAL cause from human byology, not from this audio or any other formulas itself. "

Freedom’s Androsterone Video.

2 Likes

@Rayofpeace
Lung fields made by Captain, like Pleurisy or older ones and also, Asthma field from PU can be really helpful.

Well, you just have to experiment, to find out how to get rid of the issue.
Take vitamins, take protein, try changing the diet, etc.

I also use Kinetic Quasi Crystal, 1-2 times every few hours, in order for the effects to be stronger and I need fewer listens thanks to it.

Also, try whole body fields, like the Advanced Healer or Plasma fields or Total Body Regeneration ver 2 from Morpheus Fields and/or others, daily.

Good Luck and Much Health To You. :pray:

1 Like

Hi everyone,

I thought to share this information with the community in the hopes it helps someone achieve faster results or just results in general as many have said they never do.

This booster was made by someone on Reddit (not me), and it kind of blew up the r/Subliminals community with how successful it was. The creator of the booster u/ItsAKid gifted it to the community there and seems to be very helpful/genuine. The booster is called: Mother of All Boosters (MOAB). Originally, it was made just for subliminals but the creator made a Version 2 which also works with Morphic Fields as many people requested it due to the popularity of the Captain.

The booster is so successful because it works on all the reasons why people do not achieve results in the first place. It has elements of ego dissolution, inner child healing, self-love, detachment, etc. In addition, it also has modules where you can get creative and personalize the booster to your needs if you want (it’s optional).

I personally only use Captain’s morphic fields and no subliminals but was waiting for Version 2 to come out and try it. So far, the results I am getting are more noticeable and it works in my opinion but it only got released about two weeks ago. I have the Lite version looped 1x in 3 of my daily playlists so I am getting it throughout the day but not investing 43 minutes at one time to keep stacks manageable. I also utilize many of the Modules in an offline Note App on my phone (Module C is particularly good and was just added in V2 - it creates synergetic benefits between all tracks in your playlists personalized to you).

It has two versions, a full length which is quite long at 43 minutes, and a Lite version at 12 minutes. The full length is basically the lite version, looped 3 times. It comes in either a Rain sound or Fire sound, and has a Guide/FAQ for the Modules. In addition, there was a Reddit group setup just for this booster and to ask questions (note: you don’t need a Reddit account to get it). Here is the link to the creators post with all the download links.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Subliminal/comments/12snzbh/my_gift_moab_20/

Best of luck to all of you on your journey and in achieving your goals.

Note: this is called the MOAB for a reason, it is powerful. I would suggest going slowly if you have not done any inner work on yourself.

Pro tip: practice detachment from results and you will achieve them much quicker. If you really want a result badly and are constantly checking to see if it worked, you are unknowingly placing a High Energic Cost to achieve it, thus making it harder on yourself. If you have a laissez-faire attitude, it will have a lower energetic cost and be easier to achieve.

30 Likes