Discussion for other Creator Channels

Thats so sweet, thank you! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

A question about 2 PU fields: what’s the difference between Soul Continuum snd The Best Version
of you? Thanks.

The consciousness repair and expansion (from Psychic University) intrigues me, it’s quite great. Are there many others who are using this one actively as well?

I wonder what experiences ppl have with this. I have quite a few but not gonna write them here to lessen the risk of deletion.

Perhaps, hit me up and we’ll have a group. Let’s experiment with this field.

Edit: My previous review:

7 Likes

It is part of my daily stack.
I cannot really say what it does, but it feels really good looping it.
The feeling is maybe comparable to the Soul Restoration field, but applied to “you” instead of your energy body.

2 Likes

Is this thread being censored this much?

This is what its for, no?

1 Like

Same for me.

And much more. It seems to be like an all-enhancer a bit.

2 Likes

I got a few posts silently deleted and nobody told me the reason.

One was a short testimonial for this field.

5 Likes

I have this one and couple more but unfortunately wen I try to download again from my purchase link in the email it says; invalid download link go to shop .

Wen Psychic University was still on this forum was sometimes possible to get his/her response but now it’s even harder , mission impossible.

So basically no idea how to re-download it .

1 Like

Try contacting him on Patreon (then bump it if needed), I’m pretty sure sooner or later, he’ll respond.

To me, he seems like quite caring person.

Not even sure if he’s still in this forum…

4 Likes

PU has something for egregores, PI something for hive mind, Maitreya has something around these lines, and I’ve noticed you can request some energies/dieties/‘benevolent beings’ to help with disconnecting (for example WNEW by SZ)

1 Like

This thread is for discussion, so no concern about deletion. :slight_smile: The only problems arise when suggestions are made that appear unsafe.

1 Like

Yes.

I can’t find it to recreate, so post it again if you like.

1 Like

hey, do you think that using these kind of audios would also remove benefits from some other energy audios that may be created as egregores or thought forms for energetic changes?

for example, an audio that’s an egregore or thought form for wealth would be removed?

At least according to descriptions, they target ‘harmful’ egregores / thought forms / etc… Some of these creators even go into detail as to how egregores / thought forms can be beneficial

1 Like

Mentioning the sale and fields is fine as long as you are not doing advertisements. Like saying “check out his patreon or gumroad” works

Ok that was the thing. The live link.

1 Like

Yes I understand. It’s impossible for me to go back and correct all the snafus. Basically this is a discussion thread, not advertisements for other creators or we are back to the 3rd party ad thing. As we proceed, referring creators by name is fine, as people can look them up if they are interested.

3 Likes

I use this one several times per week. I remember when I get it in the first week it was doing some major rebalancing between my chakras, felt very good about it.

If you or anyone wants to have a discussion group about this field or anything related, do hit me up. Appreciated.

2 Likes

I found this creator a months ago and they really helped me get into subliminals and starting to see results, so I thought I’d share it with you guys. As always do your own due diligence, I have had nothing but positive results and I’ve seen nothing but positive testimony on youtube, but you should always be the judge.

Now I feel I should address that a lot of people might say her theme is childish or girly or whatever, but I’ll honest I dont think it really matters. She can create content in whatever aesthetic she wants and to be fair she makes amazing content. I’ll leave a link to couple of my favorites

Hope you like Lo-Fi, this one is perfect for looping (with lots of water) while working on whatever you choose. You may find staying focused to be next to effortless.

This one is just so good, it brings vibes up so fast and it is such a jam. Great for starting the day strong, really brightens up the mood. Seriously give this a try.

Well I hope you guys enjoyed this recommendation, I know I will be continuing using these videos as a part of my audio rotation. Anyway, take care everyone :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

did any specific thing happen that you decided to remove the link to the creators on classified tab? i respect your choice i’m just curious if it’s okay to ask

1 Like