Discussion for other Creator Channels

I actually don’t know the answer but when i first had a kundalini awakening, i didn’t sleep for like 4-5 days straight. What helped me finally sleep was the following audios in order:

  • Energy Body/Aura Cleansing (Dreamseeds) x1 (put first)
  • Ego Dissolution (Dreamseeds) x3
  • The All Purpose Anxiety Removal (Sapien Medicine) x1
  • Energy Blockage Removal (Dreamseeds) x2
  • Clear All Negative Energy (patreon) x2
  • Cutting Etheric Cords (Dreamseeds) x2
  • Emotional Release (Dreamseeds) x2
  • The Alien Songs of Moldavite and Libyan Desert Glass (Energetic Alchemy) x3
  • Automated Grounding (Dreamseeds) (lots, looped it overnight as well)

I played that stack once in the morning and once at night. You could try throwing in Plasma Light after Aura Cleansing. Again, my situation was totally different but you could try that list and see what happens. I would advise you to keep calm and maybe do a shit ton of exercise to tire you out lol. Also, might be a good idea to stop using Maitreya’s Fields for now. Good luck and i hope it works out, keep us updated.

6 Likes

You’ll be fine. Just let it happen.

4 Likes

This isn’t a problem. Keep growing! If there was ever proof positive Maitreya was legit, this is it.

6 Likes

Subconscious Limit Removal on repeat!

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyOa8kFARWE)

2 Likes

Have you read this? Seems like only just 1 level up from you
https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/solved-help-needed-to-stop-internal-orgasm/9219?u=monkeyowl

4 Likes

you can try these 2 videos probably will help.

9 Likes

Jago- Have u gotten in touch with her?

2 Likes

Yeah, she has a forum and she’s very active over there.

4 Likes

Hanuman Chalisa one is pretty dope.

You’ll feel an inner sense of power in just one listen.

3 Likes

She didn’t have any suggestions to offer?

Have u tried getting yourself tired from physical activity like jogging, working out, chopping wood, etc. things like that and also physically doing the grounding outdoors in a park.

1 Like

How about physically doing the grounding in/on the Earth. Eating grounding foods like meat, etc.

1 Like

When I underwent a full-blown Kundalini awakening years ago, I was still a child, and it happened due to Shaktipat from a deity and it was quite something! Energetic sensations, a sense of detachment from various petty things that so far seemed to be very important - a whole lot of changes.

Awakening is not always easy or pleasant. But that does not mean we refuse to awaken and stay tied to old habits and patterns. Things that seem “different” are not necessarily “bad”. When baggage and preconceived notions are disbanded and discarded, we try to cling to them and that can cause discomfort and disenchantment.

What you need to determine is - are you experiencing such an awakening, or undergoing a real problem which could be physiological, emotional, energetic or a combination of all three. Based on your description, my understanding is that you are getting alarmed because you are experiencing things which are “different” from what you have ever felt before - but you need to objectively analyze are these really “bad”?

Stop all energy related audios for a while, get good sleep and nutrition, eat earth based foods (roots, tubers, potato, ginger, etc.), get enough sunlight, walk barefoot on bare earth at least for 21 min - and your symptoms should normalize.

21 Likes

Not necessarily a bad thing. I have slept 3-4 hours max since childhood and that freaked my parents who are both doctors. But my body does not need more than that amount of sleep as it is nourished and rested by energies from sources better than just food. I rarely get tired as well. It does sometimes bore me when everyone sleeps and I have so many more hours - but I use those hours to meditate, chant, watch TV, catch up on work, etc.

Dream for example, I have seen him not sleep at times for days together when he is working on some fun projects … I talk to him at the beginning of my day and at the end of my day and then find out that he has been working non-stop on the project. Seems strange initially, and then it becomes second nature.

I think we are used to regimented lifestyles - eat X times, drink y times, sleep X hours, etc. But with changing energy structure and increasing vibration, these rules change and we gotta adapt.

24 Likes

I wish I could get 3-4 hours sleep at night

4 Likes

Hi, How long do you sleep?

1 Like

if your asking me, I get like 3-6 on weekdays and 7-10 on weekends

3 Likes

Hypersleep allows me to sleep only 4 hours with very good energy whole day after waking up , plus superhuman mutant could help also

4 Likes

That’s too bad,
How long have you had this problem?
If Sapien audios don’t work for you, you could try some audios from the unexplained store (Called Brainspace in Android)
It has many audios to help you sleeps in many format like Isochronic, Binaural Beats and Hypnosis.
I have used a few times and helped me even though I don’t have your problem.
I know they have one for extreme insomnia.
Sometimes I use one quite interesting to sleep back again whenever I wake up at night.

1 Like

That hyper sleep audio doesn’t always work for me.
But Maybe I have to try it more time.
The Deep sleep is quite good.

2 Likes