Discussion for other Creator Channels

Anyone familiar with Beyond Placebo on YouTube?
He has quite a few videos on intergenerational trauma, parenting issues and shadow self.
It brings up new dreams of stuff I have not addressed emotionally

2 Likes

I agree. I have doubt that it is a morphic field channel. Just another fake

1 Like

I listen to it too. I actually linked the channel previously. But it seems niche and nobody else has really talked about it.

Aren’t you report result from his grow taller?

https://youtu.be/fcoqT-OJm8s

Lol. Frequency Wizard.

Love me some horse test.

Yeah George Hutton is still quite active. Posts quite a bit on his blog over at mind persuasion.

2 Likes

used the height growth for like 3 weeks, yet nothing has happened. I will continue using it for a few more weeks and if nothing changes than we can for sure say that the channel is a scam.

4 Likes

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/is-this-morphic-field-channel-legit/4110/12?u=owl

3 Likes

Anyone tried this? This one is on top at youtube list when you search “Nootropics Binaural Beats”

3 Likes

Have to add something about binaural beats frequency wizard: I used one of his video and it was effective. But with many other videos , I didn’t see any improvements. I agree that ‘Like’ to activate magic statement kinda gives a substandard impression. I’m using one of the booster now and feel it working effectively. Just few days, so I have to wait before commenting much about it.

1 Like

The “like to activate magic” statement is most likely just a harmless fun way of suggesting to like the video. I dont think he literally meant the audio will only work if you hit the like button

5 Likes

I wish it is as you said. Still psychologically ‘like’ statement has some effect. he hardly replies to any comments, so I can’t predict his intention and nature. At least I can say with confidence that his videos had no ill effects on me.

I get results from MEF Dynamics. Their male enhancement works much better and smoother than sapien

8 Likes

Realy, how much and in how many days?
I used it for week and half and got 0 result it was just my mind playing tricks…

7 days 15 listens, flaccid is fuller and around 0,2 cm longer

1 Like

Lol 0,2 cm longer thats just measure mistake

2 Likes

its more a feeling I cant quantify. But sometimes I have pains in my cock

1 Like

Please keep us updated

I just found a channel Co Creators and have George Hutton videos and give him the credit for them.

1 Like

I found this interesting comment by MEF:

5 Likes

I get a very strong “feeling” that MEF is on this forum :slight_smile:

20 Likes