Discussion for other Creator Channels

Hmm. But he shall not talk of the reason he left this forum.
Hmm…

2 Likes

See? All’s well that ends well

13 Likes

I also would like to personally say that ChrisMous shouldn’t be viewed as a representative of Maitreya’s community, just as _OM isn’t the face of Sapien’s entire forum. He was only just one bad apple, so let’s not let him spoil the bunch.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Just wanted to say , Please don’t convert this awesome community into those toxic subliminal community where people indulge less in helping each others and rising in life but more in unnecessary bickering. This is one of the best forums on internet for self growth and most people here are very helpful to each other. Let us try to keep it that way :slight_smile:

This particular topic is better utilized by guiding people on which other channels work other than dream senpai rather than bashing and flame wars

Good day to all of you :smiley:

22 Likes

I know dream has mentioned it before but I will mention it again. The reason me and him aren’t exactly in much agreement with some of the other channels is because we sometimes notice some copy and pasting going on. And many of the fields we make don’t have all the inner workings in the descriptions, such as fat to stem cells, which is a complex process in itself with many subfields and workings to make the process work.

For one to make a field of that, they’d have to replicate all those processes. So when we see someone else make a video of it, naturally we question its authenticity. And now that there are many other channels that say they do the same thing as we do, our authenticity is then lumped in with all the other channels. It becomes hard to ignore.

This isn’t a side hustle, it’s our day job. So we tend to take these kinds of things rather personal. Dream does a lot of research and puts in a lot of work just to make one field and to see it replicated as if someone is just copying a pie recipe… annoys him a bit.

I would personally classify what some of these other channels do as energy programming which is not quite the same as morphic fields. Energy programming directs the subconscious to do certain things you direct it to do sort of like hypnosis. Morphic Fields work in a way that directs the body and mind directly. I am not here to state one is better than the other.

Despite all I said, this is my perspective on the matter so please don’t take offense if you are one of these channel listeners… or creators. As I know that some of you lurk from time to time.

The truth is, if something works for you then go ahead and listen to it! I can understand why some of you would want to share something that works for you. This thread is in this forum for a reason… to let people talk about channels that are similar to ours. People shouldn’t be attacked for stating that they are getting results from a different channel. Just like we don’t like to be slandered, I don’t like seeing people slander other channels as well. It’d be very hypocritical for me not to call that out.

Despite our perspective on the matter, other people have their own. And I will come to respect them as I would expect others to respect mine. So now I ask that you all respect each others and try not to engage in unnecessary conflicts. And I mean everyone.

71 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: Gratitude :100: :pray:

7 Likes

I bet many wouldn’t even know about those creators without this topic. I for one. So why would you even allow such thread to exist?

2 Likes

Man you’re always just so… slightly sarcastically funny but in such a jovial way, I don’t know how you can pull this off so consistently.

13 Likes

9 Likes

The younger lot on this forum are pretty amazing! Josh, Mctoran, Mr. Biceps, Gian Lee, and all! Oh missed adding @Zen

18 Likes

Thanks Mahoshan! you don’t know how much I respect and appreciate you! Thanks for all the things you share with us! you are sincerely very kind !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley:

10 Likes

May I ask you why do you think they steal?

Dear @_OM excuse me to address you in this way and by this means, there are few people who can be considered teachers with all their letters, you are one of those people, you do not know the gratitude I feel for the things that throughout my stay I have been able to learn from you, I can honestly recognize that much, your excellence as a person, as a human being and as a great magician is reflected in the quality of time you take to answer each comment or question when required, I am not so funny like Josh hehe, it makes me laugh a lot, not as daring as Samurai, but I just want to thank you for being with us, I feel a bit powerless that I cannot do more than thank you, but I hope you feel my gratitude for this means, I send you a warm embrace!!! Respect for Om !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley:

21 Likes

All creators should be respected as long as their work is geniune.
I think the competence is good because pushes each creator to make new products and improve the old ones, make them more effective and advanced.

1 Like

I just browsed through different energy creators and see whether they have eyesight recovery tracks.
If you have any experience with them, may you please share? Thank you.

3 Likes

Is subliminal safe? How can i tell whether negative subliminal was inputted or not? Thanks!

1 Like

Most of them are safe, but sometimes there are malicious producers. but very rare. Subliminal channels with high subscribers and long subliminal channels are generally safe because they can be easily exposed when a problem occurs. I have used all producers except Binaural Beats Frequency Wizard and Morphic doctor. and it is safe. I suggest you start with sapien eye field, if you don’t get results you can try the others.

Thank you for the reply. I may try again with sapien eye and see how far it goes then. Yeah, for subliminal, as i found many negative comments on research, that’s why i bring up this quesiton.

Thank you!

Most of the negativity can be safely ignored.

I like Quadible Integrity for subs. Everything they do is powered by love, and you can’t fake that.

Subs are great if you’re on constant morphic field overload.

4 Likes