Discussion for other Creator Channels

Thank you. I like the masking music because I come from Asia. Do you know what technology in this track? Just binaural beats only? Is there any subliminal or morphic in it? Nothing was written in the description. Thanks for sharing!

The creator has not shared too many details about how he does his work. He has only said that his audios incorporate a combination of subliminal affirmations + supraminals + energetic frecuencies and binaural beats that vary during all the track + mantras + "almost anything we can imagine " (quoting himself). His audios are really very complex.

He has said that he has been studying the theory of sound for more than 18 years and creating this kind of audios and he also said that he used his own audios to achieve the level of success he wanted to have.

Usually before publishing his work on youtube, he tested it with volunteers who did not even know what the purpose of the audio was (improve selfsteem, boost vitality, attract money, etc). This to rule out that the effects were generated by placebo; and at the same time, make it impossible for people to block the effects of the audios by not having faith in the purpose of the audio.

Regards.

2 Likes

Interesting. I will try it out. Thanks for the referral. The piano sounds good actually

Posts were requested to be moved to this thread.

1 Like

I agree with this. It’s not for me to say who is legit or what is effective for others. That is their experience with it and it is valid. For my own part I can only be careful of the influences on my own mind and body.

Using a term that many people might be familiar with, making sure what you consume is Ethically-Sourced.

If I do not agree with the ethics of the creator, then I will try to find alternatives. Obviously I’m not perfect and I can be a hypocrite, for example I still use stuff with mica despite the deplorable conditions of underage laborers. I still have a diamond from back before I was made aware of the controversy in the industry. I still buy from “evil” brands. Etc. I’m trying, and it’s a process.

But there are certain issues I have stronger feelings about. Plagiarism for example. In my university, someone once copied my work and the consequence was (supposed to be) expulsion. But we came to an agreement and I asked they retract the submission, while the professor gave them a failing grade instead. That incident really left a mark on me, the feeling of something you worked hard on being tweaked by someone else and passed off as their own, for their own gain or credit.

So I am really shocked at how easy-going people here are about copying. What to me seems plain as day, exact phrasing and ideas lifted, other people still want to say is “inspired by”, or insist people cannot own concepts. Hmm, that may be so.

You have your wallets, I have mine. I’ll put my money into the creators I trust.

Isn’t it funny that people are complaining about the price and haggling for discounts from certain creators? But if Dream makes something special, I will calmly liquidate my life savings, and procure the item. But that is my choice.

For some people it’s the end result that matters. They want something that works, for the lowest price possible. Nevermind what goes on behind the scenes, as long as it ticks their boxes, and is wrapped up in shiny packaging.

I’m not condemning anyone. In fact I support your decisions to patronize who you choose, for your own reasons. Just a reminder to myself too, of mindful consumption.

3 Likes

You raise a good question and great point. If we were to censor this kind of stuff by deleting these threads, it would get rid of this situation easily.

But just writing that felt wrong. It doesn’t feel right to censor people talking about other channels. It just goes against me and dream’s principles.

Moving forward, redirecting all those discussions to this thread makes the most sense.

20 Likes

I don’t know how you do it but i understand you and dream don’t want to censor another person.

I believe moving all “other” creators into this one thread would probably be best. Can we get some rules added for new users?

4 Likes

Huh, this is interesting. Spirituality Zone just released what’s basically “The essence of mantras” but for Om Gyaanam Dhyaanam Shantam Hari:

6 Likes

he also uploaded something called manifestation Overload or something like that
@anon44876465 what’s your take on Spirituality Zone

2 Likes

I haven’t personally tried any of the audios since I don’t have much time in my schedule to listen to new channels outside my usual sphere (Maitreya, QI, PI and Sapien). But I’ve seen a few others, namely Frank, leave some positive testimonials.

1 Like

i mean i haven’t used his content much as i do with dream to state if his stuff is legit or not but his presentation seems good and some of his audios left an impact while listening such as the pineal gland one (really felt that one like i do with some of sapien’s brain audios) but that’s not enough to give a final verdict

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that his videos seem to imitate the presentation style of Sapien’s older and more recent videos. I’m sure it’s intentional, since SZ probably has been observing and taking notes, but I wouldn’t see that as anything to discredit him.

1 Like

yes I’ve noticed that as well lol, but yeah his presentation is looking really professional recently ( with the video graphics, also descriptions) compared to older videos idk

1 Like

Well this is his side hustle. His main hustle is being a trader, so he probably has a few marketing skills.

ohh okay now i see, yeah i remember he has another channel called Shiva or something, his name probably, yes i remember he had videos there about trading maybe never looked beyond that honestly

1 Like

I wonder what this mantra is though? It is a set of names of the diety Vishnu strung together - which is technically not a “mantra” like the Om Namah Shivaya, Mani, or Gayatri mantras.

Gyaanam - Knowledge
Dhyaanam - Meditation
Shaantam - Calm
Hari - an epithet of Vishnu

How these words that are strung together (and called a mantra) relate to attractiveness, not really sure! Traditional mantras are revealed sonic energy signatures of deities - and these are revealed to specific seers. This “string of words”, which interestingly also do not confirm to Sanskrit grammar (the language in which these words are strung) - seems to have been the innovation of some recent personality. Not saying it is ineffective as calling out to Vishnu has its merits for intercession but this is not really a mantra per say…

9 Likes

I love everything you said except this bit above and something else. There are usually multiple ways to go from point A to point B.

I recently had a big personal growth related to that, so I can’t help but comment in hopes of contributing something back to this amazing community.

And the second thing is;

Sorry, it doesn’t feel like it. I have seen certain users of this forum personally attack and curse others and not get banned due to it. And that’s fine, I am a big fan of Delphic maxims, one of which is “favor friends”. Truly, I believe that with all my heart. Yet, if we fail to state the facts, it might be perceived as hypocrisy. That makes it a whole other thing.

4 Likes

Bravo👏
Exactly my friend, my thoughts, but nvm they are privileged obviously nvm
Let it be

4 Likes

It’s explained here:

4 Likes

But what is the source of this mantra? The explanation sounds ok but anyone stringing a few words would not make a mantra right? It seems like the author strung a few words that he thought aid in attractiveness and calls it a mantra? This is probably more “intention” than a revealed mantra. I do not sense any energy connection to the deity in these words.

6 Likes