Discussion for other Creator Channels

Ok that response clarifies, the Creator seems to have no idea what a mantra is, or how it works. A mantra does not have intent? That statement clarified that further.

Interesting that the Creator dismisses by identification of who was reciting the mantra when its energy was claimed to be recorded. I a pretty sure of my assessment, as also the mental state of the creator through this post - and I do not want to further enrage a person on the verge of depression, so I wish him well (read the energy people!)

Lol ok! Someone asked my opinion, specifically, and I gave it. If you don’t like it, you can ignore it. But Mantra is a well-understood, well-documented concept and it is rather sad that people fall for completely insane explanations.

Also, every mantra has an inherent intent. It is called Shuddha-Sankalpa or pure intent. And then there is the intent of the reciter of the mantra, called Mantra-Sankalpa. Eventually, the pure intent of the mantra takes over the intent of the reciter if recited sufficiently. A mantra has no intent, does not evoke a presence of the archetype, then it is NOT a mantra. Mantra is not just some words or mumbo jumbo - the Bijas have specific connotations and it is ignorant to assume these sonic forms have no meaning.

19 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer We all know how capable you are and knowledgeable with these things(based on what u shared on forum), so I assumed you have deep understanding. As expected, you have broken it down into digestible bits so anyone can understand you. I am certain a lot of people are thankful for your easily understood reply, including me.

@GCSHIV Well now you have taken my question to another whole level, thanks for taking the initiative, thanks to you now we can have a better grasp of how his files work, I am surprised that the only thing he didnt comment on was “energies being abrasive” to the dude who literally got into spiritual practices as a kid. Yeah he said it is persons own filter(interpretation) but cmon we are talking about Maoshan here.

As I see we are left with 2 options:
1.Shiva is rly good at his work no doubt, but there is always possibility that the way his fields interact with us, could be improved(I am aware of tedious testing he does)
2.Maoshan just isnt compatible with Shiva’s work and he is isolated case and nothing more. So are others that feel the same, it just means his work isnt meant for everyone unlike Captain’s fields which are safe for all and dont require active participation to manifesting physical changes for example. I dont believe this is the case at all.

I recently used SZ Subconscious limits dissolver while meditating high as a kite.
In this state I can feel energy way way way better, and I also wanted to see how effective it would be using this audio while high. I could feel the field literally plucking micro parts of my energy body in very unpleasant way, and with Dreams work no matter what I used or how much I boosted it, the worst scenario is I feel it drained my energy and now I am sleepy(I am not talking about unsafe file looping here).

Does this mean SZ files are damaging? I am not qualified to answer. This is just my perspective and month from now situation might completely change, but it is apparent each user of SZ files should rly pay attention to how they feel the energies working on him/her.

Edit:Just saw Maoshan’s latest reply, was too engaged with writting this as to notice. I did feel like Maoshan would debunk the situation but I wanted to stay neutral. Now reading his reply I am uncertain if I should use SZ files at all. Also my energy sensitive friend and long time supporter of Dream’s work has same feeling as Maoshan when using SZ fields.

8 Likes

@shadowhunter176 Trust your Higher-Self, which is the ultimate guide on what works or does not for you.

19 Likes

Guess it is Imaginarium Divine loop time.

11 Likes

Just here to say thanks to Mr @Maoshan_Wanderer because your knowledge really helpful and easy to understand. I don’t care about drama :smile:

13 Likes

Several of you asked me questions today about Mantras, deities, the meaning of the mantra, their intent, etc. Mr. GCSHIV thinks I cannot have an opinion or comment on his favorite creators unless I produce products for him to try (going by his previous remarks, I am sure he expects them to be free) - and I fully realize he will hop on to Maitreya’s forum and complain there like before - but I still wanted to write a post clarifying some of the questions that folks sent me. This is for students of Mantra śāstra, or the discerning ones who want to learn more - and not go by claims made by some Tom, Dick, and Harry. There is nothing mysterious or secretive here as Mantras have been studied and practiced for centuries and there are wonderful treatises available that should dispel ignorance related to this topic. So, let me start by thanking GCSHIV that though his intent was insincere and purpose to create drama, he has provided us an opportunity to discuss this useful topic and dispel misnomers.

1. Mantras have no meaning.

This was the dead giveaway that Shiva (and his namesake here) do not understand a mantra. It is also clear that this Youtube creator has not really practiced any mantra himself but has depended on some priest (whose clarification seems to be not that he has perfected the mantra, but just that his family is involved in it for generations). A mantra is not a meaningless phrase.

Take the classic Panchakshari mantra - namaḥ śivāya. Entire treatises have been written about the meaning of this mantra. Similar is the case of the Gāyatrī mantra which has the famous treatise on its meaning by the famed eighth-century non-dualist, Shankarācārya (link).

Take the famous bīja mantra (seed sound) - Hrīṁ. Sounds meaningless and according to Mr. Youtube Guru, this is a meaningless sound. But is that the case?

• Ha - nameless, formless, attribute-less unified Divine Consciousness (Parabrahma)
  • ra - denotes the fire of consciousness or a sense of “I”-ness that arises within this unified consciousness
  • ī - the Feminine aspect of the genderless Divine

In essence, this seed sound describes the Feminine aspect of the Divine Consciousness which lights in it a fire of self-recognition causing a sense of I-ness that further results in the creation of a universe aka duality. In other words, this is the great power of Illusion or Māyā, a Cosmic Matrix, which is the root cause behind the One appearing as many. This is the meaning of this mantra, attributed to the Great Goddess Bhuvanēśvarī (Queen of the Cosmos), imparted traditionally by the teacher to the student when imparting the attunement to the mantra. Now, if someone has not studied the mantras and is just trying to use it to create videos (knowing well that his audience is for the most part gullible), it is natural they assume mantras are meaningless sounds.

It is also said in Vāmakēśvara Tantra, one of the most ancient manuals of Tantra available today: mantrārthajñānahīnasya siddhirnaiva hi jāyatē - without contemplating on the meaning/essence of the mantra, Siddhi of the mantra is never possible. Hence, when we impart Mantras to the students, the meaning of the mantra (and the method to contemplate on its meaning) are always taught to the students.

1. Mantras do not invoke any deity.

Incorrect, at least for the mantras used by this creator as they are all from the Hindu panteon. How do mantras work? Prowess embedded in the sound is certainly one aspect, usually known to folks but that is not it. The mantras are sonic forms of a deity (an archetype) and are verily the deity itself in its seed form. The energy of the mantra (when recited by the one who has perfected it) is verily the energy of the deity as the mantra IS the deity. The goal of the mantra is to ultimately experience the unity of mantra - breath - mind -self and the deity as One, which is one of the first steps to realizing non-duality. How then does one claim the mantras do not invoke any deity?

In the given example, the person says Hanuman Chalisa does not invoke Hanuman. Then how does it derive any supposed power to grant benefits? Technically, Hanuman Chalisa is a hymn composed by a medieval saint Tulsidas who lived in the 1600s in a colloquial form of Hindi (Awadhi) and is not even a mantra. So then how does it contain any power? Because the hymn connects one to the energy of the deity Hanuman. If that connection is successful, benefits follow. There is also the aspect of the field of energy associated with thousands practicing it but that is not potent enough in this case (like say the cross or other holy objects with many more faithful people contributing to the field of energy).

1. Mantras do not have any intent.

Again, incorrect. Take a Vitamin A pill. Is there not an intent inherent in it to supply the consumer of this pill with Vitamin A? Similar is the case with Mantras. There is an inherent pure intent (Shuddha Samkalpa) and then the lower intent (intent of the reciter of the mantra). For example, let us take the example of the same mantra hrīṁ. If one has perfected this mantra, it can be used for controlling large masses, manifesting desires (it is verily the hack to the Cosmic Matrix), achieving fame and wealth, etc., based on one’s desire. However, the pure or inherent intent of the mantra is to let one see beyond the Divine Matrix, realize oneself as the Divine Consciousness that enjoys the play of the Divine Matrix while also being unaffected by it (incidentally, we had a discussion about this same creator and his follower on this topic on this very thread). If a person recites the mantra with the attitude of niṣkāma (without specific intention or desire), then the true intent of the mantra unfolds.

Even in the case of Tantric Buddhism, view (associated with intent) is very important in all Tantric practices. Without the right view, the same mantra produces different results in different people. The Ninth Dalai Lama records that the same mantra (Hevajra) produced different results in Hindu vs Buddhist practitioners as their views were different.

Again, as I said - mantras are well-understood, well-documented, and well-practiced spiritual tools. One needs to study, research, practice, assimilate and not ignorantly accept and believe what someone else says…

Listen to this creator’s Gayatri mantra and then listen to the Light of Savitur - and judge yourself which one is close to the energetics of the Gayatri mantra. You already know my answer :slight_smile:

Disclaimer: I am not paid by Sapien or Sammy to write this post (I wish they did haha).

43 Likes

beautiful!!!

thanks for calling it like it is!

this is not a joke

10 Likes

The sigh energy channels all the 3 of them It became my favorite🚀

2 Likes

What results have you seen from Sigh?

2 Likes

Better perception,better reflex ,shifting ,strong will and perfect health ,strong bones ,better Muscle development ,oi also use the gamer file and my skills and score are improve etc

2 Likes

I also use his six treasure that is something else :rocket:It restore all the jing even prenatal ,and remove parasites and vampire energy while giving you jing ,qi,Shem ,sexual energy , protection from toxic energy and protection ,from tv, microwave,etc

2 Likes

Or mstate gold if someone doesn’t have the money (or don’t want to buy it)

2 Likes

Does anyone know what happened to apold (absolute power subliminals), the creator of the concordia booster? Since he uploaded that subliminal he hasn’t posted anything else nor given news about himself

1 Like

I’m glad it’s working out for you. But I’m also surprised that it’s working for you as well. I’ve been using his Body Restoration Extra Strong version, but I haven’t seen results as of yet.

2 Likes

That one is like advance healing audio i think

1 Like

Yeah, pretty much. That’s exactly what I’m using it for. But I just haven’t seen anything as of yet. Maybe I have to use it longer. I gotta try out the Six Treasures one one day and see how that one works for me.

2 Likes

Is not Negentropic but it work very well for me ,but you have to be carefull cuss make u horny if you don’t have control xD

1 Like

I wish I can buy the Negentropic B3 treasure one i am sure is gonna be something else :sob::rocket::rocket:

2 Likes

nice keep at it

3 Likes

hello friends, in my search for information on power tools I found this in a forum:
Blueemeraldalchemy.com
Merlinpowerstones.com
Someone has tried? any review of your products or the author? some could be fine to complement with audios but what it sells seems too good to be true, if someone can share an experience it would help me define the purchase, thanks :slight_smile: :smiley: thanks!

1 Like