Discussion for other Creator Channels

Can anyone share the direct link to the advanced healing mandala? Thanks!

It is not a printable Mandala. There is an Audio on Gumroad (linked in the above post) and there is also a Dogtag (“was” on Teespring).

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the one

This is how Sapien’s Ascension DogTag works…you have to understand the tool you’re working with and how to use it.

5 Likes

I found Absolute Power Subliminals to be very, VERY powerful. I listened to the Concordia booster for a little longer than 30 minutes, took a break for an hour, then listened to blockage removal briefly, then retrocausal shift for 10-15 mins, then meta luck’s headphones-only version for a while. All in all, for probably a bit over an hour total on the 2nd go-round.

I haven’t felt something give me a mental workout like that I think ever. Closest thing probably would have been the Intention Repeater before it was optimized to be less harsh. But, this is definitely MUCH stronger, especially his audios that require headphones - those REALLY tax the brain and force it to work at full power.

It seems Absolute Power Subliminals is all about the brute-force method. I had to take a nap after listening to it, then I was craving vegetables to give me enough nutrition to help my brain recover. I also listened to Sapien’s brain regeneration field a bit to help as well.

Having said all that, I knew it was all a positive experience that I was being guided through, and I’ll probably be using these audios in the future. I’m really interested to try the Heart-Brain-Universe coherence audio, maybe next week it’ll happen.

10 Likes

@anon728190 may be referring to Sapien’s Healing Card (available on the forum here or on Sapien’s Instagram).

The suggestions everyone has already given are excellent. :smiley:

These fields may also help:

Anti Aging on Patreon can help speed healing and restore healthy functioning.

Mahamrityunjaya Mantra on Patreon is an intercessory field protective of one’s health which can also speed healing and restoration of healthy functions.

6 Likes

And yes the Immunity Booster Audio is a great add on too!

Absolutely yes!

Is mind lab pro a legit channel?

1 Like

Yes. I listen to their Alpha Male audios a lot and get noticeable effects from them.

2 Likes

Have you listened to Super Alpha Foundation?

1 Like

yes.

Can you link me their 2-3 best working Audios friend? Want to test them out.

Search on Youtube “Mind Pro Labs”, and then Super Alpha Foundation
I warn you that this is more powerful and the first few days you may feel very low, because it brings out the deepest emotions, m including those you do not know you have.

2 Likes

How did you find yourself with Super Alpha Foundation?

Would it work with my existing sapien playlist or do I need to take a break to check these subliminals from mind pro labs ?

I don’t recommend it, Sapien works in another way; if you are listening to Sapien keep doing it, afterwards you can switch to Mind Pro.
Fabio is like a self help, great subliminals but also many hours of listening to make them work optimally

That’s similar to the subliminal shop (indigo mind labs). I need to listen to about 8 hours of subliminal each night to see results and I cannot use any other product not even their own at the same time.

It has been said many times and is even in the FAQ that there is so issue with listening to other Subliminal creators along with Sapien’s

Edit : So reading more about this creator (Mind Lab Pro) they have clearly said in their description to not listen to any other sub…But rest assured this thing is unique to this particular creator

1 Like

Subliminal Club have never said you can’t listen to other Subliminal with their own .

2 Likes