Discussion for other Creator Channels

He said something there is team of psychic working on. Thats possible for making fast videos. Also reason for pause betwen videos is lockdown because of covid. Out of all this new ‘field’ creators this is only channel that have some explanation. Others just put name morphic field to gain views etc

The reason I am skeptical is - he himself says it takes serious skills to create the fields. And in 30-days, 50-something fields? Not accusing or anything, just my logical mind turning its wheels!

5 Likes

Use it- test it if it works great. If not move on…
There isn’t much to say about it.

2 Likes

The whole purpose of this thread is “to say something” aka discuss. So I don’t see your point. If that was the case, this thread was unnecessary.

3 Likes

We can disccus all day about it, but at the end we gonna use it and see if it works or not. That all i wanted to say.

I think I should comment here,
but I don’t want to put down or give importance to anyone’s channel.

Sapien Medicine, has been literally the first channel to use the term and description Morphogenic fields. (listen its very easy, look at the dates at when each channel was made)
QI used the term biogenesis and a few others in the past, now I see morphogenic.

While everybody uses the term now like its nothing, I honestly had to weather a lot for it to be accepted.
Now I see, its almost like some common knowledge thing,
“oh yes its those morpho” fields.

It truly doesn’t matter, I just worry about the backlash of people who use these things, and now see the channel says ‘morphic’ fields, but they cant actually make fields, but make energetic constructs
then it filters back to sapien medicine and then ruins the reputation of it.

I guess it doesn’t matter, my instincts tell me run as fast as I can, they gonna cause some bullshit and ruin it all, I understand people need to make money, but why choose the one obscure thing I did?
and also……. why steal and reupload the audios I make or even just the name? You all know fat to stem cells isn’t a common everyday youtube thing as the mass of videos will have you believe.

The main problem is
I want this to be scientifically accepted………….
I mean… clearly I understand the need to be a youtube star or whatever
but by stealing other people’s work or using it as a launching point, aren’t you just making it harder for it to be a real thing in future.
I mean unless you are 100% sure your work can stand up to scientific scrutiny.
You also make little of what I do.

This is just how humans are I have come to see.
We are the oldest channel out there, yet the least subscribed, why do you think its that?

I guess its like kids newly learning senses.
ahh I feel this, ‘sensing’ or ‘feeling’ doesn’t mean its working.
the best things are the ones your hardly feel, because it doesn’t clash as much with your energetic system.
(what you sense is the difference, between you and what is presented)

So in the end we have realized we are without a doubt gonna get bullied out of this, but it doesn’t matter at least there were some helped and saved.
Hopefully we can get out of this and do something else soon enough as leave this to all else.

72 Likes

for example look at this response

1 Like

I understand why Dream is upset. For example that Thomas whatever clearly write how he make stuff. What he don’t know its not morphic fields its just programmed intention or programmed toughform you name it. Morphic field is programmed intention to some point but its much complicated then that and god knows what all dream do to make field properly. Even i can put some radionicaly made frequency and claim its morphic field, but its not… Their stuff maybe work but it isn’t exactly detalied and perfect morphic field as dreamweaver makes.

3 Likes

Let’s be honest, the clearest and purest form of morphic fields are from Sapien, because of years and years knowledges and experiences of making them. That’s logical.

10 Likes

I am not really upset,
just accepting, and the fact that it will not become a real science anymore is disheartening…
Truly, people want money, not progress.
This is the mass consciousness speaking and it shows what they want and approve or disapprove off.
I simply take it to mean, we do not truly care about the progress of things,
Just the in-between benefit.

But, YouTube itself is big enough for anybody wanting to make money of course.
It caters for the world.
I rather you separate from what I am trying to do, but it doesn’t seem people are likely to do that.

So that’s fine,
shrug
we will keep on until we are pushed out of course,
its just the natural progression of things.

39 Likes

:pray: :pray:

It’s especially unpalatable for some folks here like me who have a long history with Dale, Dream, GT, and Morphic Fields, when people appropriate technical terms because this is a very specific technology and it takes a lot of blood and sweat to create fields. Morphic fields should not go the way of pop culture - Yoga (“sweating in Sauna” nonsense), Tantra (“orgies”), etc.

17 Likes

Yeah, most of what I see is confusion wrapped around the language, which always happens with new discoveries. It’s the exact same thing with the term ‘binaural beats’ - sooo many creators use that term to mean anything related to brainwave entrainment, even though binaural beats are only one specific methodology, and it causes needless confusion.

Now, we’ve got lots of new creators making various forms of energy work, and since the common understanding of the language in this field isn’t good, some creators are motivated by marketing concerns (greedy?) to use well-known buzzword terms, even if that term doesn’t accurately describe their product.

Imagine if every auto manufacturer called their products trucks, since that’s what the early Ford vehicles were called & the term consumers knew best. No sportscars, no sedans, no SUV, no minivans or motorcycles, only the word truck is used regardless of what type of vehicle it is…it’d be just confusing.

But, that’s what’s going on here - new creators make things they understand intuitively, but not intellectually, so they have little ability to properly name or discuss their creations, and confusion abounds. Then, the consumer base has a bad experience with what some random creator calls “morphic fields” and Sapien Medicine hears about it, as if that even makes any sense. That would be like Joe-Bob selling you a “truck”, it causes you problems, so you bad-mouth Ford for creating trucks in the first place.

Right…

Don’t get me wrong, I really like that there’s many different vendors, but I look forward to the day when the terminology is better understood. Hopefully that’ll mean there’s less fallout from poor communication caused by poor education.

4 Likes

well it seems to be going that way,
but you know, in the end, we can only worry about own development.
but what choices are there?
we have to leave it to be found by the ones who need it or are guided.
Sure the future we have lined out is amazing, but truly it is the choice of people to move towards that.

A lot do not understand why they cant make it on the fly or why normal energy programming is different.
But it requires the hardware to see the difference, so what can we expect.?
People generally have a grossly exaggerated view of things.
Ahh well, who really cares anyways.
they certainly don’t lol.

Besides it may be better and gentler if the idea of it and the potentials spread round, a general awareness can be generally good I think.

32 Likes

There is quite a bit of mislabeling when it comes to pretty much all types of sound therapy on youtube. Everything from binaural beats, subliminals, frequencies, hypnosis, and morphogenic fields (note- these are all very different). I have found that is always best to have a good amount of understanding before you begin any type sound therapy.

Personally I know enough binaural beats and subliminals to where I feel comfortable judging other creators by their creations and their overall credibility. I dont have much of an understanding of how morphogenic fields work, but I took a judgement call based on the decade of history and positive testimony SapienMeds had. After having nothing but positve results I see no reason to even bother with unknown and obscure creators.

I think a lot of different sound therapy communities are growing and people are becoming a lot more open minded to these methods of healing. There is always going to be bad content creators who copy and are malicious (purposeful or not), the internet is just like that, but I think naturally the best will rise to the top.

As for becoming a real science, I think it will catch up eventually. This is incredibly revolutionary and it will just take time for it to be accepted in the scientific community. Well, unless there was a fair amount of properly conducted research on the subject. Anyway, I think things will turn out for the best and I am excited to see the future of all avenues being explored in the scientific community.

3 Likes

Where he said he makes morphogenetic fields? :thinking: As i understand he uses some nautral energy “from Creator” as he said.

I don’t want that energy in my “fields”. That just gaurunteed I’m never listening to him

I just tried one also and got the same reaction of saliva increasing… not sure what that means. Energetically my mouth area has something amiss, addiction to smoking and chewing gum, so maybe its working on correcting that.

Pretty sure Maitreya is a “she” guys.

I tried the audios. They are really good. Wanted to use the audios that would help with Dreamweaver’s stuff, definitely felt more powerful afterwards. I recommend it to anyone.

7 Likes

You’re still the most popular, and I still use your stuff the most as well.

I can legitimately say that PI, MEF, and QI (at least, probably DrVirtual7 as well) have helped me break barriers. Big ones, each, individually. So some channels are offering real help and higher-vibe stuff.

You’re doing a great job, have a growing and loyal fan base, and are obviously running a very successful legitimate metaphysical business expanding consciousness (which is hard, and rare).

So if you really want to get in the science behind morphic fields, this is all going to come out.

What would you LIKE to have happen? What’s the morphic field endgame? Who do we need to understand/study this techology?

This is the mass consciousness speaking and it shows what they want and approve or disapprove off.

The mass consciousness also gave us organized religion and mixing baking soda in your cocaine. Baby steps…

13 Likes

Should i listen to QI’s flush before or after the concordia booster?