Discussion for other Creator Channels

I tried that one too for a while. Didn’t notice anything. I think it’s a waste of time. Trash

1 Like

Here’s a good one if anyone here remembers Sapiens old Androstenol video. Look at this channel here called Freedom Empeiria! Specializes in Pheromone type energy fields amongst others as well. Has one for Androstenol, Androsterone, Androstadienone etc. Androsterone Pheromone - The Presence Of The King - YouTube

There is also a Patreon and a gumroad account. Has anyone else used him before? I would like someone to energy test it if possible? Opinions please!!

5 Likes

Is ah good one ,i use his genetic perfection and superhuman cells fields and work for me

6 Likes

Is there any compilation for Maitreya’s best fields on psychological/spiritual/energy healing?

I’be saw Divine Heroin recomend Trinity Activation and Divinity Activation and both seem really good.

2 Likes

In her forum?

2 Likes

No, i meant like the best place to find that is on her forum

I find more unbiased help here.

People tend to worship whatever they are into.

6 Likes

She actually has playlists in youtube.

Well, you know the ones that helped Divine Lotus.

I don’t think anyone made a list of every field from her recommended around here.

There is another one recommended by some, some sort of universal cleaner field.

I use one called eternal cleaner. Used it a few days and stopped all fields after. It’s heavy. Gives nightmares like candy.

I can’t recommend it but I think it is considered as one of her best fields.

I’d follow Divine Lotus recs better.

3 Likes

By QI

What do y’all think?
I’m really feeling it after a few listens

10 Likes

ok i feel coolness all over my body. hmmmm

1 Like

It is very convenient to use this The Silencer field! And at the same time turn on the Sapien or QI fields at an inaudible volume (1-3%), they will work as if they are audible. ★The Silencer! ★ [Welcome to the Next Level] - YouTube

3 Likes

I’ve also noticed amazing results from this video to ‘Neutralize Negative Frequency’ by DrVirtual7 and wondered if Capt could make something of the sort but ‘evolved’ since it seems no one has yet to create anything like this but as an addition

6 Likes

Does the 11th Formula actually work as described? Any experiences worth sharing?

Do you like quaudible? Is it okay to mix them both?

1 Like

I didn’t have results from quadible stuff
Except for the 11 power and this booster
Do I like? Not really. Wished her stuff worked better

4 Likes

Hi guys. Does anyone use Divine Tools - Complete Health 3.0 or an older version 2.0.
Can you tell me, the description says “Seals Removal - Implants and nanotechnology removal”. Will it remove regular dental fillings or not.
Thank you!

Can Complete Health also be used by others (family members)??

1 Like

Ya man. They made it free for all to be able to use it :ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

I had some overload due to just dealing with a lot fields that work on healing mental traumas and my nervous system was pretty shot, listening to the nervous system regeneration from matreiya has completely calmed me down and I feel great. Will start using it daily to see how well it heals me

3 Likes