Discussion for other Creator Channels

Not yet

the music is soothing you will even forget it in loop for hours while multitasking

QI has other video with 111111 frequencies, what is the difference, anyone know?

This one is for manifesting your wishes from your mind

1 Like

‘Some psychic people’ lol love it

Indeed,
It takes a long time
to connect to create a sustainable ‘field’
(A field from dale took upwards 30 - 40 hours of work)

a programmed energy mass, is a lot easier and faster.

But anyways, go forth as you please.
Doesn’t really matter, use whatever you wish,
The internet is big enough for everybody and all manner of techniques.

All I was saying is that a blanket description of Morphic or whatever is not applicable
to a lot of channels.

35 Likes

Sigh… so much bullshit…and people just believe… cause they don’t know any better…

It’s literally how “magicians” usurped their power from the real Alchemists who were working on actual psychic/spiritual realms

Learn to do some sleight of hand and show your “powers” of prestidigitation to the masses or more importantly, the “royalty” of your lands, and suddenly everyone is giving you money and “respect”

Same thing happened in the 1800s with “science”

A con-man is short for a confidence man…

A confidence trick is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their trust. Confidence tricks exploit victims using their credulity, naïveté, compassion, vanity, irresponsibility, and greed. Researchers have defined confidence tricks as “a distinctive species of fraudulent conduct … intending to further voluntary exchanges that are not mutually beneficial”, as they “benefit con operators (‘con men’) at the expense of their victims (the ‘marks’)”.[1]

Vulnerability factors

Confidence tricks exploit typical human characteristics such as greed, dishonesty, vanity, opportunism, lust, compassion, credulity, irresponsibility, desperation, and naïvety. As such, there is no consistent profile of a confidence trick victim; the common factor is simply that the victim relies on the good faith of the con artist. Victims of investment scams tend to show an incautious level of greed and gullibility, and many con artists target the elderly and other people thought to be vulnerable, using various forms of confidence tricks.[8] Researchers Huang and Orbach argue:[1]

Cons succeed for inducing judgment errors—chiefly, errors arising from imperfect information and cognitive biases. In popular culture and among professional con men, the human vulnerabilities that cons exploit are depicted as ‘dishonesty,’ ‘greed,’ and ‘gullibility’ of the marks. Dishonesty, often represented by the expression ‘you can’t cheat an honest man,’ refers to the willingness of marks to participate in unlawful acts, such as rigged gambling and embezzlement. Greed, the desire to ‘get something for nothing,’ is a shorthand expression of marks’ beliefs that too-good-to-be-true gains are realistic. Gullibility reflects beliefs that marks are ‘suckers’ and ‘fools’ for entering into costly voluntary exchanges. Judicial opinions occasionally echo these sentiments.

But no…yeah… all these people hiding in the woods with their morphic “powers” back when the whole universe of “anything subconscious” was being talked about on xtrememind and other similar forums… and NO ONE
I MEAN NO ONE thought to put it on audio EXCEPT Sapien Medicine…

(assuming they knew how to create a field on their own in first place…which they didn’t…and still don’t from the other samples I’ve seen that people here swear by let alone place it on the audio/video)

I’m still leaving alot of the story out which is how I know these people are full of shit…
DW is being nice… and I’m not gonna spend extra time proof-ing a truth I know, cause I was there… I was involved…

But yeah… all these other guys are legit :roll_eyes:
^^^^^^^ This is sarcasm for the mass of you who lack discernment.

22 Likes

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :100:

:joy: when I read these words, oh boy it reminded me this

It’s Morphin Time!!!

10 Likes

for the longest time I though Power Rangers was a parody of Old Chinese martial arts movies
(when fighting they talk like the English translated version)
and Voltron.
Almost like they were trolling it.
They couldn’t of been serious when they first started, I cant believe that.

14 Likes

It’s actually based on spider man lol. That is just so insane to me.

3 Likes

Umm… it is!

One of my martial arts instructors did some of the choreography for one of the seasons.

3 Likes

Power Rangers is based off the Japanese TV show Super Sentai , which has been continuously broadcasting since 1977. MMPR scenes with the teens were shot in the US, then intercut with fight footage from Super Sentai .

4 Likes

nice!

did you watch old Japanese and Chinese horror movies?
that on its own is unique.
(we can move this part to movies I think, don’t wanna derail the thread.)

7 Likes

that’s why it sounds translated!

4 Likes

A true spoof trolling

7 Likes
4 Likes

wow…so based on JAPANESE Spiderman, but still that japanese mindset going back to Godzilla and Mech days…

5 Likes

Okay, so this isn’t exactly a YouTube channel, but here goes anyway. Is anyone familiar with Blaze, who’s work is for sale here:

He’s sells various sigils & radionics services, but he’s also got a couple of what he calls “Talisman Creation Kits”, which if I’m understanding them correctly, allow the creation of energetically-charged physical objects. If so, this is interesting to me.

I know this is Chaos Magick, not Morphic Fields, but I really like the idea of what Sapien has done with things like the Lucky Sigil, the Fame Sigil, the Environmental Energy Transformer sigil, etc. But he’s only released a few types of sigils and I really wish there were more so that I could create items targeted to other applications. For example, getting my neices to wear an inner beauty reflected outward dogtag is unlikely (not their style), but if I could embed that energy into a pair of earrings, they’d proudly wear them without any convincing required.

To that end, I’ve been looking for other providers that allow energy work to be attached to physical objects for a little while now, but haven’t had much luck, possibly because I’m still new to this world and I’m not exactly sure which terms to search for. Also, I haven’t tried any of these products yet, so I’m more curious to hear if anyone else has. Additionally, if anyone’s aware of other vendors that provide quality solutions to achieve energetically-coded objects, I’d be interested to hear about them as well.

1 Like

Magician or Alchemyst just means someone who can use and navigate universe laws/environment - to transform polarities from low to high(white) or from high to low (black) as he wants, with his mind. Every person who is behind the veil knows that all physical items/places/everything have memory and as the whole universe is mind, and we are all creators - with lots of practice and the right teacher (guess) everyone should be able to do it. I am trying to say that there are no “more special people than others” . We all have the same abilities, but in most of us they are latent.

The Energy Transfer Plate seems very interesting from this guy website.

3 Likes

I always get bad feeling even with watching their vidoes thumbnail, like that bad energy.

1 Like