Discussion for other Creator Channels

:no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

1 Like

I had a severe pain in my back at the bottom of the spine, this happens to me from time to time due to the large weight. I listened to an enhanced version of Spinal Regeneration from Morpheus Fields with Patreon, the pain went away in 15 minutes, I was very surprised. And the back got warm and sweated below, where it hurt. And in general, warmth throughout the spine. I have a lot of his downloaded programs a year ago. I will test his programs more thoroughly.

3 Likes

Written Anonymously, what are the thoughts on the book, Meditations on the Tarot ?

You can read the book here via https://archive.org/ :

Still has better masking and vocoding skills that the subliminal makers in youtube xD

A lot of this audio sounds good to me…would be nice if he released a slapping song xD

1 Like

It will kick in pretty quickly: Power Retrieval || RECLAIM YOUR POWER || RETRIEVE YOUR CORE ENERGY - YouTube

I think SovereignSubliminals also has a guide on how he makes them on his patreon.

People speculate on it a lot. Then they have patreons on which they make a few thousands at most but claim they are conducting rigurous scientific testing.

There are many guides on frequencies out there but I wouldn’t trust most of them.

I did use i-doser back in the day, but hoping for placebo more than anything. I’ve noticed audios infused with astrological or planetary energies produce the best results. Best way I know to do this is to simply use the fields by Dream available.

Same thing for any subliminal. Superhuman genius, breath synchronization meditation (has a theta field and will put you in theta), Schumann resonance (although it is alpha waves, it spreads through the body…so that’s its true strength), ego dissolution, Subconscious limits removal, gamma waves, the smart tap tapper…lots of fields could make subliminals work for you.

So honestly, it’s kinda better to listen to a subliminal on a device and ego dissolution in another, rather than put frequencies in your own subliminals. The Hemi-Sync Institute itself has commented how far they’ve come and how many technologies they have now vs binaural beats which is just one and just the first.

I have no idea about frequencies and all but I don’t have much interest in learning since I can “cheat” my way with the fields.

The revision fields, JAAJ’s self-love stack, Divine Lotus Inner Child Healing stack, Shadow Work & Self Love, PONR stack or field…those would definitely pave the way for subliminals to work, if you even need them afterwards.

I love subliminals, but I haven’t used them since finding fields. I think finding fields was the manifestation of a sub I made for myself…but then I didn’t look back.

And there are better ways to work with the subconscious…so subliminals are really a thing of the past. I don’t know much about how they are being done nowadays though…kinda got stuck in the old times xD So maybe they are better now…but I have no idea how to create the truly great ones…if those exist and the great results aren’t cause those users have less subconscious resistance and a natural talent in the areas they improved.

Anyway, good luck ^^

4 Likes

She has videos like this:

For me this is super sus, so yeah… Terrifying. The fact that she believes in such a thing makes me read the descriptions of her “attraction” videos in a different light. I could be entirely wrong of course, but I’d rather not personally risk it…
Edit: on some videos, she pinned comments saying she is better than Sapien Med… Very petty and un-enlightened in my opinion. I am not a fan of such childish competitive trite. I think results speak louder than underhanded comments.

As for QI… well, anyone who can “guarantee” something is safe is selling you tosh. Follow your gut… maybe you’re not ready, maybe something in there doesn’t sit well with you… When it’s time, if ever, you’ll use them. I usually develop my intuitive certainty BEFORE I ask the opinions of others to see if anything changes in my perspective. You should always follow your own path instead of the herd. If you go along with the opinion of others, when your gut says “no”, even if they are right, you’ll likely end up in a place that is not for you - at that time, and you’ll be stuck in a long chain of asking others for guidance until one day, you feel stuck, in a rut, and will be forced to return to the only reliable “compass” there is: your own higher self.

Give yourself time, be patient, enjoy the journey.

1 Like

It’s probably like this, of those you mentioned the first always gave me hints of not trying them, while with the second on and off; lately the latter I have not been able to try it despite the curiosity of its recent products to be tested with subliminals.

1 Like

Well, I read the description and she said to imagine your soulmate - just a term, so you can attract such a person in your life, nothing wrong with that.

As for the other parts, no one beats Captain, no one is above Dreamweaver, he got me covered on all my problems, huge variety of fields, they work well and quite fast (for me) too.

I just like to explore new stuff, other creations, and I appreciate anyone who wants to help.

Yeah, on the gut part, I kind of agree, we should all go with our instincts, but also with results, since results speak the best - I personally dont judge any creator or their methods, as long as they help me, basically I dont care if they are labeled this or that or whether they believe this or that, but still, i read reviews and i am cautious when i try new stuff.

:+1::100:

1 Like

He also never actively bashes other creators. I really don’t like the mental process that goes into pinning such comments. So while her programming may or may not be effective, I used it very sparingly, a very long time ago… But nothing she does is really exceptional tbh. For instance, if you compare her version of Androstenol to Dream’s, the gap in effectiveness is beyond description. Dream’s version is a class of its own, the technique itself is very different. But again, my own personal experience, others, like those who posted such pinned comments on her YouTube video (if actual users) have the right to disagree. It’s all personal.

2 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer @Gnosticmedic27 or anyone else who has experience with this:

What is your experience with stacking several printed copies of Programmed Intention’s Digital Mandalas into your aura? The effect is supposed to be stronger from wearing multiple copies…

Does this accelerate the results?
Any other mechanics of this?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

3 Likes

I haven’t used PI but I have been scrolling through this thread and in few posts above Maoshan and others have comments about PI manadala blocking the action of other fields since it closes or removes chakra and believes in all those stuff … so I think they don’t recommend it.
So what I wrote is what it is most likely … till any of them replies with more accurate response

1 Like

Hey all… can anybody tell me about spirituality zone? It is a safe subliminal? Thanks

2 Likes

It is not subliminal, nor it is safe (in my opinion+experience and some other members also reported it).

The problem is that SZ’s delivery seems quite raw and therefore can put too much pressure on your energy body. I did SZ back in February, and just 2-3 audios plus some of the audios I did with Sapien was enough to completely drain me and then I got a bad fever (not covid) then got bedridden for 2 days. After I checked more info on this thread I realized what happened… never again lol, newbie mistake.

I guess if you really stick to his advice and do only 2-3 of his audio daily and nothing else may… be you will be fine, but I think most of us do way more than that so, is any gain worth it in exchange of your health, both physical and etheric body? Maybe not.

2 Likes

I think what Mao said is that his shielding mandala blocks Sapien and others’ fields, so just don’t use that as well as things that you don’t believe in after reading description (such as closing chakra)

I think in general experienced members here have a positive experience with PI (minus the two things you have mentioned above). I have used his financial blockage one on YT before for breaking my financial blockage successfully after 3 days along with other abundance fields on Sapien, and recently I am testing his Qigong file on Patreon, so far so good, I am even considering to use it as my main to-go activity for energy work and development. Can anyone that used it for extended amount of time share their experience? @Gnosticmedic27

3 Likes

The only creator I can vouch for other than Dream is Binaural Nutrition. His Androgen Sensitivity and DHT videos are all fucking strong.

3 Likes

Thanks @Moonhaw

2 Likes

Really?
I NEED to research PI - I find his work the fastest besides Captain’s, his youtube mandalas work great for me.

2 Likes

I hsve used Spirituality Zone and found their audios to be potent…

I dont understand why, but nowadays they are labeled as unsafe though?!
Why?
Idk.

4 Likes

Thanks @SoulStar33
From a read on this thread above and the replies now from you and moonhaw I am getting mixed reviews. I found the energy powerful when I used it but wasn’t sure if they were safe

2 Likes