Discussion for other Creator Channels

Has anyone received results from Spirituality Zone’s DIY Biokinesis field? He just released an updated version and I was thinking about buying the advanced version but his original field has no testimonials, just people asking questions about it. The benefits are exactly what I want but I don’t want to impulse buy something that has no reviews. If no one here has used it it then I’ll save my money.

1 Like

I have to be honest- I experienced no results with the original. I just tried the newer version though, so I’m hoping there are some results. Why don’t you try the free updated version first?

5 Likes

That would be the smart thing to do, but I want quick results . I’m ashamed to say I’m an impulse buyer :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Haha, been there

2 Likes

I had the same problem for the spring sale, the card had balance available but Gumroad was not making payment. I solved by changing to new card.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Releas: Flower of Life (Album)

I have very good experiences with their fields. So probably this one will work well I suspect.

1 Like

I’m testing this booster. This one seems to work very well. I’m getting more results with the fields I listen to next.

Thanks to SupremeSubliminals!

2 Likes

Basically for magnesium you can try Arcturian sound and energy OR you could try Helpfulwaves they both have magnesium frequencies

2 Likes

I didn’t want to ask here. But I’ve no luck with this on YouTube.

I forgot to mention one for potassium. And silica too.

I was not intending to ask this in this forum.

3 Likes

@Gary
Please check Jen’s answer above
Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The audio is a subliminal or energy field?

1 Like

Subliminal

2 Likes

Does this feel efficient and reliable?

Doesn’t look interesting to me. Oh waight, there is a MONSTERCOCK field! :rofl:

1 Like

Actually Daniel doesn’t appear negative and respects (at least in public section of comments on his YT) Sapien Medicine and Quadible for example, not all of his audios are like that as well.

And how much from others perspective https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bHEBWIEpYq46A0Hnj9hyg - Flicknova is simply copycating / mimicking concept or doesn’t feel legit? They don’t seem to sell anything as their Patreon is 1$ per month.

Sorry, who’s daniel?

Like the Book Absorber from PU, is there a field from any channel that allows to absorb a live lecture?

Owner of HiddenPotential channels.

1 Like