Discussion for other Creator Channels

I found this to be a very essential addition to SLR:

Do combine it with the Self Realization Album once it gets re-uploaded, along with transmutation and microcosmic. Your results from all practices will be much more consistent.

4 Likes

Hi, I need some information on Moonshadow? Are paper radionics good? I have been using fields for the past few years like Sapin, SZ, EWFAE and I am very keen in learning about Radionics.

2 Likes

Hi, TonnyR
Welc Bridge and Rose

4 Likes

Hello @Rosechalice,
thanks for the warm welcome.

:grinning:

3 Likes

youre-welcome-welcome

3 Likes

Thread on why this matters: The Great Revelation - #5 by Sunflawy

4 Likes

There’s an updated version of PI’s USB talisman if anyone wants to give it a go

1 Like

This one of my favorite creators.

He teaches discipline which is an important virtue.

3 Likes

Yes. Always a good and clear explanation with good advice.

Blocked energy appears as black or grey spots or implants in your energy body. It attracts parasites and blocks life force from nourishing your organs and glands.

Source: Digital Mandala: Electromagnetic Body Shield and Cleanse

Sapien Medicine Energy blockage remover very strong one for this.

1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

Not particularly a fan of maiterya’s work because at times it lacks the attention to details and investment that others like Sapien, SZ and Ewfae have.

I am not saying they don’t work, but the idea of listening to their painfully repetitive and annoyingly selected tracks makes me wince. I’d rather just buy the mandala if I really wanted something they made since the store only sells those now (although AI generated :sweat_smile:)

I’ll look through a few I liked and share them here regardless :wink:

By the by, ewfae’s doesn’t necessarily remove implants as much as it helps you audit information imprints circulating your environment and interacting with your own field of bodies.

1 Like

For me, certain fields definitely work well. They have a lot of extensive and unique fields.

I mostly use madalas. I agree about the tracks… That’s something I think they’ve also come to see. That’s why they switched to only selling digital mandalas.

AI generated I don’t believe. They are not really in favor of that. Considering they also make fields to protect you from it.

EWFAE I definitely like as well. Also unique in their way.

1 Like

Love this. I just read the video is fielded too, but I’ve been looping it for a while (music in background), haven’t even seen the video once…and it’s pretty noticeable.

I wanted to experiment with the elements series. Started with fire cause I know I’m in need of it and it hasn’t disappointed.

2 Likes

I go:

Earth → Water → Air → Fire → Ether → Light of the Supreme Source (repeat)

Also:

Captain’s Anointing of The Alchemical Holy Oil (x2) → 7 Chakra Balancing & Activation (x2) → Access Altered States (x2) → Zero Point Field (x4 - meditating - it’s a void state accelerator) →

• Path 1: Mystical Mirage (x2) → Time Travel (x4)
  • Path 2: Captain’s Essence of Mantras (x1) → Higher Being Experience (x3) —> Taste of the Vaikuntha Loka (x1)
  • Path 3: SZ’s Source Vibration (x1) → Omniscience x3 —> Omnipotence x3

First sequence is passive if I chose it …

Second sequence and paths are all in meditation - for roughly 50 minutes ish… (try to do it around 5-6:30 PM … when close to sleep I doze off at times, in the morning around 5-8 AM I prefer doing higher self, mantra and brain related exercises (as well as manifestation stuff) … trying to get some yoga in there)

Close to bed I just try to explore the world at large … no telling where my mind takes me … it’s always an adventure … and ever so often, I encounter some interesting things.

5 Likes

That sounds nice. Pretty cool playlists there. Thank you for sharing.

I’m doing all that except for time travelling (unless I find an excuse to do so).

:bowing_man:

See previous incarnations and recover lost memories and stuff … might take a month to fully kick in, depending on a few factors … I’d listen to Enhanced Visual Processing and Brain Hemisphere Connectivity to get things moving along. Oh … and make sure you’re potassium intake is up to par.

1 Like