Discussion for other Creator Channels

I’d like to know your opinion of Kabus: https://www.youtube.com/@fksubs8817, and Vox Masculus: https://www.youtube.com/@VoxMasculus. Thank you.

4 Likes

that nickname lol

1 Like

flush

2 Likes

Bro vox masculus is really really good

Kabus aka fk subs is very good too. Spoken to him several times - very good person!! Hes even collaborated with Binaural Nutrition.

Both are very good!

3 Likes

If you are interested in beauty, Beauty Enhancement from Pu’s patreon also works well for both face and body, including symmetry.

3 Likes

Have you been using it as well?

3 Likes

Body dysmorphia is a really good field from PI patreon if you’re dealing with insecurities related to your self-image.

Is a nice addition to any other male/female beauty audio to deal with the psychological aspects of it.

3 Likes

Yeah, It’s quite good! I didn’t expect it to work that well, tbh.

4 Likes

If you don’t mind sharing, what have you noticed with it?

I am usually a bit skeptical with kitchen sink fields, but this one does seem to do something haha

5 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Hello maoshan, how are you? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good, thanks and you? :slight_smile:

3 Likes
1 Like

Very good, Well, I just wanted to say hello, I hardly see you online brother :D

2 Likes

Do you listen to the Dr. Manhattan men’s series?

1 Like

Confidence, assertiveness, very captivating aura - Women and men are drawn to me, women are very attracted, guys are respective and kind of brotherly with you. My face is glowing, facial features seem to become more potent / sharper, libido is sky-high, body seems to be affected as well - more energy, muscles look fuller, frame becoming better, pheromones seems to be produced as well - I think that ties in with the attraction and respect part. Overall, I’m way more grounded, sharper in every kind of sense.

7 Likes

Do i know you? Sorry have not been here much haha, just busy with work and travel :relaxed:

Yes just the manly man mainly for health benefits

So, in all likelihood it’s what made your face more angular, because it happened to me too,
as I never listen to Quadible.

1 Like

Which health benefits did you notice from manly man?

Thank you.

1 Like