Discussion for other Creator Channels

Well give it a looksie whenever I can!

1 Like

:heart:

This day is very vibrant here :slightly_smiling_face:
What others think about Flicknova https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bHEBWIEpYq46A0Hnj9hyg ? Anybody uses them?

Also often attraction subs work fast simply because they bundle Sapien’s Androstenol without permission, some are honest about it, some have own Androstenol programming. It determines speed of onset and aggression from a sub.

1 Like

Why don’t I feel that Sapien’s files are working for me? I first discovered it a few years ago and love it the most, but I honestly haven’t seen the results I expected. Next on the list are SZ and Maitreya. Sometimes I feel subliminals work better in combination with energies.
Now I just try something random and stick with it for a while.

What is the best file to protect when I try this, to keep it safe and secure?

Recently this caught my attention. What do we think of them? Are they safe?

A Corpse is Talking | Makima V3 (Morphic Field)

Experience Magical Dreamlike Reality [Morphic Field]

First one is Vesteria, just discussed above, you can join his Discord, see what’s is going on there now (no idea) and judge on your own.

Second one is from creator that seem to be very open and responsive, some other forum members reported positive experience with his fields and interactions with Tobisteles.

Personally I recommend Tobisteles myself to others.

Best public protection from Sapien Medicine should be Shielding 3.0

1 Like

Results vary from user to user depending on how you approach the process, and what you use and expect, maybe the fields chosen simply don’t target your goals enough.

1 Like

I would be careful about using slade., she has affirmations in all of their subs that will apparently harm people who “have harmed her in the past”. I’ve listened to her subs a few times even after reading about it in the details section and trying to keep an open mind because people’s comments in the Youtube comments section were positive. But after recently hearing about the way that she acts towards people and the kind of people she is friends with, she doesn’t seem like the kind of person who you want to give access to your subconscious mind.

I’m also saying this as someone who would probably have been tried as a witch in the past. :sweat_smile: I’m not some crazy religious person and am myself not a fan of organized religion.

So I guess writing this out means that I can’t ever listen to her subs again, but anything Dream makes is so much better anyways! :woman_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Please DM

Thank you very much! Yes, that was a red flag.
I did hope for some opinions on her here though :slight_smile:
Very much appreciated!

2 Likes

That’s a skip for me.

Interesting, I just realized that a certain Deity regarded as a Storm God also had the Ability to transform into a Dragon. Makes sense that with Leviathan being a rebel, the dragon aspect would be eventually rejected for loathing and betrayal.

Black Infernal Dragons? Those who have succumbed to the Chaos Flame? “trusted”? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, even the Tejas Dragon, Shaytan, caused discord. What nonsense.

Regardless, I’m sure the creator means well. But you see, the metaphor of the Fool exposing the Mage’s secret is actually based on the fact most Mages come to the rude realization that their overconfidence in their abilities ends up, eventually, making them feel stupid. Without a good dose of their exalted aspects, Mage/Witch archetypes can be extremely self-destructive.

I would highly recommend staying away from the enemies of YHVH. Especially in the state It is in after the separation of essences took place for It to take refuge in a world where It would not be bothered, as it will emerge more fierce than ever before.

Black Infernal Dragons, bring Calamity. They are enemies of existence itself.

1 Like

Right … this will not make sense to You without some context…

Revelation-12-9

Like I think most of their/her stuff is just trying to be edgy, hence the draconic stuff and the dark image/themes; but it was a month ago where accusations came out about them/her treating multiple people badly so it’s fairly new news.

:frowning_face: Not all black dragons are bad, but I can see why people wouldn’t want to listen to that sub.

2 Likes

Hey more reviews on morpheus fields I m using that channel but having very weird dreams daily and i m not using any blockage removal and my behavior is also somewhere changed and sometimes when I m sleeping and wake up suddenly I see something is there and i can see it for some seconds and then slowly it disappears can anyone explain is that channel safe or not anyone using from long time? Or any experienced people?

Nothing like that for me from Morpheus. Shadow figures are said to be common when your psychic senses increase. So that can be just a sign that you need to use Exorcism Rites and Repel Negative Energy even if you don’t see them normally.

2 Likes

Apparently, Adonis fields is Thomas, who puts LGBTQ affirmations in his productions. If I understood correctly, he is transitioning genders too.

DEM Creations was Thomas, too. Apparently.

5 Likes

This stuff was super interesting to test.

Source so that we can make a final verdict

Didn’t he only make “morphic fields” (definitely not Captain’s definition)

There were screenshots if they were unaltered of him answering as Thomas, but now he erases comments that call him by this name. Originally AdonisFields was Morphic Wizard, rebranded but it isn’t clear why as people share too little info, possibly git paid for his course to teach energy programming and didn’t deliver anything.
But the whole story about Thomas seems to be extremely vane, unlike other creators blamed for harming people there are no shared proofs for his evil intentions.

I know his Male beauty sub creates hormone imbalance issues for many people.

1 Like