Discussion for other Creator Channels

Ive had good results.
Have been using daily since June with no problems.
IMHO

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve seen only positive reviews AND I’ve used his fields, Very Powerful Creations, plus I’ve never felt any bad vibes.

There are 2 creators that I have felt bad after trying their stuff, although they both had mostly positive reviews in this thread, but I won’t mention their names, since there are all kinds of explanations and maybe they don’t use anything bad.
However, without mentioning their names, I want to mention what drove me to stop using their products (despite the fact that their products worked good actually): From one of them I felt a horrible smell and a bad presence near me immediately after using their fields (while indoors), while another gave me nightmares, a lot, so I didn’t used their stuff anymore.
I have also stopped using products from quite a few Creators, but for other reasons, including the fact that I don’t have all the time in the world to try everything.

On a related note (on the subjects of other channels), I want to thank @SilverZuzu, since thanks to you I found Morpheus Fields a while ago

And

I want to Thank @Jen for finding Helpfulwaves due to one of your posts.

I use both of their products, daily.

5 Likes

Friends…

I would like to point people towards light language of they feel.inclined.

LNL Awkenings on youtube is amazing… i honestly would love to hear peoples views on it :)

Im gonna throw it out there… i think the girl who channels it, is a potent and powerful as SM is… ir at lesst thats my exprrience anyway… very powerful indeed

5 Likes

Rarely use it, but sharing because some seem to need it.

2 Likes

This one too. Especially those who live in urban environments.

2 Likes

Highly Sensitive Person Treatment from Sigh Energy

1 Like

Do we need any boosters from Maitreya, if we want to use her fields (I used a few, but only for a while), or they are more like optional, since I already have access to boosters from Sapienmed, PU and Morpheus (I mean, Kinetic Quasi Crystal, Crystal Alchemy for Unblocking Results with Fields and a few fields from MFs YouTube Channel; I don’t use them at the same time, that would be overkill lol or overcharge)?

I mean, I personally think that these boosters should help with Maitreyas fields too, right (in case boosters are needed)?

1 Like

Hi, mandala!

Welcome Rose as bodhi

3 Likes

Print and carry if for nothing but to ease your mind:

I don’t care what they say, their Patreon audios are stronger than their youtube ones, whether they want to admit it or not…

For whatever reason, they work better on stereo speakers vs phone mono speakers also…

The mandala versions need to be charged on occaison, the fields aren’t coherent and stable enough.

3 Likes

This stereo vs mono, even Sapienmed fields work better on stereo, but may be just my impression Idk.

Also, Thank You.

I don’t need it now, but it’s never a bad idea to have more resources for shielding (although I already got quite the fields, shields, etc. Already :grinning: - not really used them that much nowadays though).

This works to connect your conscious and subconscious better, increases your auric field/capacity, and lights up certain parts of the brain pertinent to this type of work, so it’s not really for shielding.

2 Likes

It works a bit like QI’s Game Changer, actually.

2 Likes

One thing to be wary of… is that unlike Dream’s fields which are drawn from Zero Point and, recently, even deeper realms/dimensions, these creators, inadvertently, channel some egregore energies (high level egregrores, sure, but still egregores)… so always stay on top of the thoughts going through your mind (I say inadvertently because they simply lack Dream’s level of awareness)

9 Likes

@Drift since you asked what’s beyond Zero Point … (I guess you did some research and deleted the comment because of it)… but, I like to call it @Freedom

Food for thought. Nice layer to peer into.

4 Likes

Although I recommend you to first try those fields from Sapienmed that i recommended you (ideally for at least a few weeks, to be 100% clear on whether they help with your issues), I can also recommend you Psychic University (Patreon), he has fields for Allergies and skin too, also you can try Reiki (there are a few Good channels mentioned; research this Thread, search for keyword Reiki or Rash or Skin or Allergies/Allergy) and there are 2 older audios, some Subs that I used in the past:

I hope that you get rid of your problems.

Is there any reliable video for a deviated septum issue? Something that truly works. I’m afraid of surgery and would like to try this way. Thank you.

2 Likes

You could try the nose straightener, it’s in the frivolous album on patreon

3 Likes

On justice and ‘help from above’, these have proved helpful for me from PI:

• Plea of the opressed
  • Guardian Angel Activation
1 Like

How do you respond to Quadible Integrities’ Boosters?

( 11th power, Hyper Velocity Results machine, Universal Binaural Beats Subliminal super charger )

Personally i haven’t used for long so nothing different has been observed. Had it sped up any results for you?

2 Likes