Discussion for other Creator Channels

What can one expect with the zero point pro field? Its within my budget and looks interesting

But I cant really tell what it’d do for me lol

1 Like

My simplistic view is that the field helps to put you directly in Zero Point, where anything is possible, and I work with it to ask for solutions, to ask for creative guidance and then the field should also help you to bring that into your reality.

But yeah I’ve still got a few open questions with them on how to work with it.

5 Likes

Ahh that’s intriguing

Just because you have some extra buck don’t spend it unnecessarily. Their YT versions are potent and free to use. Find your purpose then go for any fields. Not with just with EWFAE but with other creators as well. Just suggesting.

1 Like

Who, me?

1 Like

:joy:
Not to MEF Dynamics I’m not
(as of yet)

Sounds like a job for

giphy-1
and some revisions/reprogramming tbh
Thank you for bringing this up. I’ve been wishing for illumination on the matter :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

Hmmm, my tip is, you need to be more conservative with how you use the wind element. Ask less questions, and be more authoritative.

Lacking wind can be a huge downer in society at large.

Fake it till you make it. (aka, work with the akasha element)

4 Likes

A power that is unlocked within a person whose subconscious fully integrates the essence of a mantra.

3 Likes

Those who have been listening to Zero Point for a while, what have you experienced?

1 Like

I have only listened a few times (yet), but it’s a powerful field that can be used for all sorts of purposes; it’s excellent for meditation or prayer and for me, personally I felt way more creative after using it; it can also serve for protection purposes (from all sorts of stuff and entities - of course, it doesn’t necessarily replace other fields which are specifically made for such purposes, but it aids them), as far as I’ve seen.

I have to say that i have used the YouTube one, so Idk how (much more) potent is any version that can be bought, but I have also used boosters, so those, plus my energy work, could (maybe) make me see better results than what some listeners will experience.

In general, most fields if not all fields are stronger if you engage with them, so that matters too.

2 Likes

Thank you for your response, always so kind!
I listened to it about 6 times and it felt great, it was like a mini express reset.
I love that Ewfae specifies that his audios can be listened to overnight for faster results :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Speaking of powerful fields…

This is a question for EVERYONE:

What are the most helpful fields (and other Creations) that You Know and Use for Cov19 and for viruses, in general, and also for bacteria, fungi, Parasites, toxins, and related stuff, etc.??

I’ve tried to get rid of whatever it is (viral infection, most probably) and apparently I’ve succeeded… For a day, multiple times in a month (or something close to that, maybe 3 weeks).

Give me Everything you got, please.

I want to get rid of this pathogen/microorganism, whatever it is…

The BEST for me have been Virus Disruption and 3 Purifiers from Sapienmed and a couple fields for Cov19/viruses from Psychic University; also, Sorcery Supreme s Creations are Quite Strong.

XEquilibriumX s session also apparently killed the problem, unfortunately for a couple days though.

I have also used Morpheus Fields - his fields work Immediately for me, but this time, for this problem, Idk, whatever it is, it’s kind of troublesome, and mostly because it keeps coming back - it can be killed, but it comes back …

Maybe I should add/use Everything that i can personally use, including Energetic Work on the chakras, medication, vitamins too, more liquids, etc.

The problem has not been Terrific, maybe that’s why I did not take all the necessary measures…

I barely had a headache, here and there, but no fever or terrible weakness though.

Some surplus of phlegm and mucus and a worsening of my Breathing capacity (fields took care of all of these), but nothing compared to what it used to be (a year ago and even worse, in 2021-2022).

However, I want to get rid of it…

Stop eating sugar and high carb diet

2 Likes

Maybe that’s a solution.

However, I have allergies for A Huge amount of foods, so if I take them out - those that i can still eat, I’ll have even less options.

Idk if I will do it.

3 Likes

Most of high carb stuff it’s artificial. Cookies, flour, pizza, etc. It is also the root cause of many allergies.

Most organic food is okay even if it has high carbs.

2 Likes

I’m all for organic, but many organic foods i can not eat (allergic reactions to lots of products), unless Im nostalgic of/for gasping for air…

1 Like

Their older fields were programmed with Zero point if you noticed it was lighter and cN use over night. But the recent ones that are created on The Creator’s Project are pretty dense energetically and they recommend using it once or twice.

Suggest not to use it more than that.
I have combined the Fat torch project with ZPF and I noticed loosing around 13 pounds (6kgs) in 4 weeks. Of course I maintain a good diet and go to gym regularly.

I am curious about Sigh’s - One All Powerful Plus+11x(Extra Strong)

Any recommendations for this creator? Silent is not my thing though.

1 Like

Don’t buy it. 4k is a lot for any field. Ever.

You can find tons of free fields and resources everywhere.

1 Like

Do you guys sense anything negative from this channels subliminals?

1 Like