Discussion for other Creator Channels

Does anyone know of any useful video/field that can positively impact interpersonal relationships within a family? I believe there was such a field, but I forgot the creator’s name. It would be ideal if I could secretly play it, and if interpersonal relationships could improve, encouraging people to collaborate a bit more. There’s simply a profile of people with whom nothing can be achieved through conversation and good behavior because they are just wild, and it’s hard to please them. If you have different personalities but are forced to live together, it can be a very tumultuous and stressful environment. This leads to difficulties in reaching agreements on basic things like house renovations because someone consistently undermines and contradicts, and I’ve tried everything. Has anyone had such experiences, and what have you tried in that regard? Okay, I can work on myself and change, adapt a million times, but sometimes it’s not just about me. So, I need something quick, effective, and free. Thanks.

you’re right; what should i do? it’s really affecting my mental health and there’s not much that i can do with the things that i have to done in a day

@zin-uru, I like Repel Negativity (Dream Seeds) and Radiate Positivity (Sapien Medicine) for making a conflict reduced space.

1 Like

Amygdala Shrinkage

These are games you play for the effects. According to its creator the videos are 9/10 as effective.

You can’t play passively but have to agree to the actions being taken by the character, as if it was you doing them (this was to be done in the games too). So yeah I guess for the videos you have to pretend you’re playing, own every action and interact as much as possible, for lack of ability to interact with the fields directly.

So if anyone’s brave enough to test them, I’d appreciate it. Besides knowing how effective they are, I want to know how the programming is “on the other side”.

Besides, the interaction goes further than what the playing is like. Many of these are supposed to be tools, having more than one purpose and being flexible in their use.

The creator is well known among those that were in the xtrememind forum. But I never got to trust him.

Apologies if you’re here reading xD. I’m just overly cautious.

You’re supposed to train 3 weeks before you can properly use them too so…

If anyone tests the games that’s good too.

2 Likes

SM “The Welcomed”

Sorry, its not free, but $33.33

1 Like

I’ve used QMV in the past, and were effective at the time, but over the years just have evolved on to other modalities. Have had conversations with creator, and also have other some of his physical items too, but he always seemed learned and knowledgeable.

1 Like

Thank you for answering. Do you still use the physical items? Are those the radio amulets?

Anything else you did (his astral inductions, initiations, etc)?

You never had problems with anything?

I don’t understand anything about that channel even after watching the explanatory video lol, do the videos include energetic fields or subliminal? everything very strange :thinking:

1 Like

Haven’t watched the explanatory videos. Imma use them with no training xD

If it fails, I may give a try to the actual games. I think in the end it’s like doing affirmations? But there is supposedly some “tools” in the games.

I don’t think they are fields in the classic sense or energetic processes or what…but they do have something. Maybe like a portal or link.

1 Like

This is the video.

Well, tell me if you learn anything more about this, It’s something different apparently

1 Like

Still have a custom amulet or two, and some physical devices, which I’m going to dust off and revisit. Maybe I wasn’t mature enough at the time to understand the ‘how’ of how those worked, or maybe the teachings went over my head, at the time, to be honest.

1 Like

i have only just started so no results as of yet

1 Like

Yea, that’s a warning and filter. Both at the same time.

2 Likes

It says in the description he has accounted for the risks that may come with amygdala shrinking but still, if you choose to do this one, stay mindful for any side effects

the main side effect is not being able to recognise dangerous situations so you may find yourself getting into dangerous situations more often. if his safety-nets work then this’ll be cool

2 Likes

Has anybody here used the Goetia spirit contact from seduction magic flow? There is limited reviews but I know his other products work.

I have. It’s a good set of energies. It’s less of a “contact” and more of a “directed energy” of the spirits which bring about effects they can achieve. I guess listening to the energies while trying to contact them would be helpful, though. :slight_smile: I also really like the Pentacles of Solomon energy set they have.

That’s awesome! Did you find that the energy helped you get what you want? I used there Jing and testosterone and it’s been really life saving. Just wondering if you found that one powerful? Thanks for reply

3 Likes