Discussion on masturbation (Kinky stuff)

@_OM Go on wizard. Tell us what you know about masturbation for both male and female.

Really curious to know. No shouting back at you.

:face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Enjoy

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/search?q=masturbation%20_OM

2 Likes

Isn’t that the old stuff where you held back from telling more about this?

read through most of the stuff.

Want to know about this. What better ways?

1 Like

Well right now… it seems my simple :smirk: 22 week challenge of doing the Star Exercise 2x/day as been kicking most people’s a$$e$, so let’s start with that one for self-discipline.

For Ego Control, :thinking: let’s add one cold shower every day to the mix.

8 Likes

:pleading_face:

I don’t like you anymore

3 Likes

4 Likes

I can’t get over the fact that @_OM and some other sources suggest that;

For men, restraining/dicipline brings up “superpowers”
For women, indulging in it opens up chakras and brings up the goodies.

Who made these rules? nature? Dude I’m always 10 seconds away from going hardcore redpill all over the world for the past 1 year. How is that for restraining?

3 Likes

Never said this… please don’t misquote me.

“indulging”??
Interesting word choice.

Did you actually read the posted search links?

If so, they yeah, the answer is YIN/YANG…
like every post I ever talk about with you has been about this.

Why would “sex” be any different?
But I didn’t actually say all the things you think I said, so it doesn’t matter…

And see this…

kinda feels like you’re shouting :man_shrugging:, but I may be wrong…

4 Likes

LOL
BUUUUUURN

1 Like

Did I get this wrong?

Nope, just missing some emojis. And it wasn’t directed at you, more like a complaining to the world/existence itself.

@Maoshan_Wanderer wrote a very good post about this at some point.
Summary is (i think, sorry if misquote) that while men “lose” jing with orgasm, women gain. I think he also wrote (?) that during intercourse, there can be an energy exchange and it is possible that men dont lose jing if done in a certain way.
My low-level mind interpreted this as “if there is mutual orgasm” but yeah that could just be me.

I’m female and to be honest for me it’s like… if i havent had sex / orgasm for a while, I pretty much stop caring…

5 Likes

Well yeah…kinda… what does my recommended “self control” and “self-discipline” recommendations have to do with MALE V, FEMALE anything??

This is what happens when things get taken out of context which is precisely why I didn’t post any specific things and linked to entire posts/threads.

Two of those posts/threads point to something written by Maoshan (ah see MonkeyOwl has posted about it to while I write this) that is a VERY GOOD understanding of how masturbation for males has been seen by “enlightened masters” in the past.

And there’s no talk of “nofap” from those sources.

6 Likes

now that’s what I’m referring to. That is exactly my misinterpretation of @_OM text to a common belief, perhaps a fact, out there.

Men get this level of magnetic stuff when they restrain, and it’s not just the magnetism. There’s a whole another level that perhaps the following funny video can express the feeling;

and women seem to get it when they’re more active. I heard this from several ladies which doesn’t sound like a fair game :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

STOPPPPP.
You’re a male in a universe where you can have sex and never have to carry the alien life form in your body for any amount of time.

Sorry everyone…but seems we are still not ready for this convo yet.

Summary:

Women…masturbate without guilt… It’s actually good for you

Men…masturbate without guilt… it’s not going to kill you or hurt you in any measurable way.

THE END.

Do not @ me for this thread. I will ignore or worse.

14 Likes

That should clear up what I’m referring to. Subject is masturbation, and semen retention is often considered “discipline” for men due to “the build up”.

Sorry OM of I contributed to this… I meant to just share the experience but maybe it would have been better if I didn’t.

1 Like

Jeez man, just saw ur post after I posted the one above. Alright not tagging and not caring. Chill out. Go mind your business if the topic is too unfamiliar with your prejudice because obviously you’re far from knowing what thousands of people started basically a cult about.

You know who this post refers to.

Now, like others before you, I’m going to point out somthing that happens alot and I WILL NOT TOLERATE…since you want to be a jerk about this

I said read my posts FIRST…several times…

Are you kidding me? This topic was LITERALLY created for MY input.
Seems perhaps you’re the one who should be “minding their business” eh?
STOP PROJECTING!

Literally wrote several post about this very thing if you had STOPPED for a few minutes and ACTUALLY READ what I wrote previously like I tried so very hard to make people do multiple times in this thread…

Here’s the EXACT post for your very lazy, very triggered self.

Now, considering I actually like EVERY OTHER Post you’ve written up until this point, I’m not going to block you…
unless you continue to be rude to me about something you still haven’t READ what I wrote before on the subject…

11 Likes

Euh don’t let your ego take it personally, this was clearly not meant for you.

We can start a topic in the ladies lounge :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like