Disputes Thread

It is said if you listen to it at night in front of a mirror that Tate brothers will dance balleto in the reflection of the mirror

4 Likes

The last thing @GoddessAndGodOfAll sees after making fun of @Josh

7 Likes

Well, I just wanted to ask… are you guys benefitting from the NFTs you own? Are you using them to actually improve your lives in the ways they are intended?

It takes time to assimilate and work with these fields. You purchase it and it is something you take your time with. But I’ve seen people just jump from one project to another in moments, without barely taking their new nft in.

And often just sell it or trade it. Maybe you bought a couple more to sell and then it becomes about selling. Perhaps profit was the point.

And if it was, that’s fine. It’s a free market. But since its inception, I have seen conflict after conflict come out of this market. It brings out other sides to people. It gets competitive. It gets egotistical. And then I wonder, aren’t NFTs supposed to helping you guys…

Why the constant chase and the constant conflict?

I have to ask because I think people get so caught up on this stuff, that they forget to ask themselves such things. It’s healthy to analyze what you’re doing and why you’re doing it.

56 Likes

nice one, sammy. maybe we need a break to assimilate and transmute the stuff that’s coming up

7 Likes

I know it seems like I’m adressing this to specific people. But I’m not. I don’t even quite know what dispute was going on

My question was a question for everyone. And not just nfts but in regards our fields as well. To the people that buy every single one of our fields. Jumping from one to another quickly without quite working with the most recent one.

I want you to all to benefit to the greatest potential. I would rather you all not need to buy our stuff forever without achieving the peace you seek. That’s all I’m saying.

Do as you do so as long as you are achieving the peace you seek. And I know some of you buy our work cause you love fields. You like having different options and experiences at your helm. That’s perfectly fine as well. I would perhaps be a collector too if I had the coin to do so.

Regardless, I’m not telling any of you what to do. Just what I believe to be healthy suggestions.

53 Likes

This was what I’ve been trying to bring up…

Why I made this thread

We see this again and again. All we want to do is stay in our “good vibrations,” and I mean, that’s not right. How much are you ignoring to allow that to happen? We don’t want to call out unhealthy behavior. Sure buy and sell whatever you want but you’re losing sight of the intrinsic value of these gifts we are presented…

7 Likes

Another thing, It seems like we are having Déjà-vu moment with the whole JAAJ situation.

for a spiritual forum we are sure so happy to see someone “kicked” than for some reason everyone starts coming out and celebrating the “downfall of JAAJ” like huh? is this what it means to be spiritual? to secretly hate or have negative feelings for others? to think you are above others?.. I don’t got any practice but even i know that’s not what it means to be spiritual

it happened with OM, you know that’s really interesting it’s almost exactly the same case… OM would say stuff and i mean he’ll be harsh about it i got it myself, see for me i bypassed the manner in which he was saying it and focused on the intention… He didn’t call out my bs cause he wanted to, he did cause he care for me… And i haven’t spoken to him since he’s been gone but i’m sure that if i needed some assistance he would be right there to help out.

You’ll need to understand people have ways of teaching and some folks bypass the small talk and get to the point, now many don’t like that and i understand. again we’re not perfect but strive for it everyday.

I spoke to JAAJ about being compassionate (not only to women) cause I mean he would tell anyone what he thought was right it didn’t matter who it was and some of yah don’t seem to see this and only focus on that part. Something he’s got to work on, cause i mean how much help does he give folks?

the problem is that people have a belief that unconditional love means unconditional fluff try substituting the word love with the word truth “unconditional truth”, love doesn’t go around and act fluffy duffy love does what’s appropriate in any given moment sometimes you may seem to be rude to somebody. Is the intention good or evil?

the spirituality of love in the form of dissociation bliss “don’t talk to me so firmly you’re putting me on a negative vibration”
what? if you had a kid that was walking towards a busy street didn’t know what they were doing they were walking towards that street and the cars were unaware of the kid and someone goes “oh dear i don’t want to put you in a negative vibration i want to be all of love but i really need you”

and BANG that kid is gone, moved onto a new plane of existence… no the moment you see that your intuition will make you yell “hey” you’ll scare that kid probably in the moment but that’s better than the kid dying.

how much help are you giving in this forum? ask yourself that.

we’re losing more and more people who are serious about this stuff.

I thought i bring this up, i didn’t speak on the lady as i don’t know her, but I do wish she finds peace and love the same way I wish for peace and Love in JAAJ’s Life.

what’s the point of picking a side when it’s the same coin?

24 Likes

In Asian culture. A mother love is to beat your kids if you not behaving. Then later on your mom give you a nice plate of food as the apology. :kissing_heart: we don’t say ( I love you) but through action is enough said.

Discipline is action of caring. And of course. Love

10 Likes

:100: so tired of the notion in society that everyone’s feelings need to be unconditionally validated. This is the root of so many of our problems in the world. Sometimes this does not help at all and just enables and hurts the person.

Love you @JAAJ

16 Likes

:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

:ok_hand:

1 Like

I can see some of you are upset with me for calling him out. The thing is, you guys preach about unconditional love being direct and up front when it needs to be. But when it’s done to one of our own, some of you take personal offense to it. It’s a matter of loyalty. It’s a matter of tribalism. I get it. But I said what I said out of unconditional love as well. I know it needs to be direct and up front at times. But it doesn’t need to be that all the time. There’s a time and place for it and it’s always best to approach situations with compassion first.

I had let this type of behavior slide before because I want people to share their perspectives openly here. And I know in essence, Jaaj means well. And he doesn’t technically break rules when just sharing his opinion. But he can sometimes share his opinion with a high level of disregard to someone elses perspective and feelings. And usually in these women’s topics, blaming their problems on them in a way that is extremely invalidating and offensive.

To a man, it might not be offensive. But I’ve been in a relationship long enough to know that saying the kinds of things he says to a woman is extremely triggering. It’s not a matter of being weak minded or anything like that. Women are more emotional and when sharing their experiences where they felt they have been wronged… to then just be quickly retorted by another man telling her she’s in the wrong and is playing to the victim… it’s just completely off base. I really shouldn’t have to explain why. It would baffle me if people can’t understand why it’s disrespectful.

I understand in a sense his victimhood statements. I do believe we should control our reactions to people. That is the only level of control we can have over the world. How we react to it. But I know jaaj’s answers come from a place of believing that we manifest every single thing in our lives. Studying with dream for the past 10 years, I just don’t see that being 100% true. I think we manifest the majority of our lives. But other people manifest into our lives as well. And sometimes it’s not anything to do with our programming or beliefs or thoughts. This is a shared reality.

But anyways, Jaaj has pissed women off in a number of threads before and I would write subtle comments on it. But now I’m being real and up front. And I don’t like having to go here. I like Jaaj. And I wish the best for him. I don’t like calling somebody out by name oublicly in the whole forum. That’s not my thing. But I don’t want to see that in this forum anymore. You’re talking about people leaving who are serious about this stuff and more people leave cause of stuff like this.

And you made comparisons to another individual but I’m going to have to stop you right there Zen. I think some of you still wearing rose colored glasses because he helped you guys. Only because somebody helps people doesn’t quite make them an angel. Only because you had a good relationship with them doesn’t quite mean that they were healthy to others. My only regret is that I didn’t post some of the nastiness I had to encounter when looking through his PMs.

And then some of you forget, that this person literally created an entire drama out of nothing. Saying he had proof we stole his work. That he was going to sue us. And turned this forum into a whirlpool of negativity and then gathering a bunch of people to go against us. And to come to find out, all of it wasn’t true. I was never even sued. You understand?

So no, I don’t think Jaaj is anywhere near OM. Jaaj is unconditionally helpful and I know he’s very honest with his opinions on things. That is fine. The only comparison to OM is that he believes what he is saying to be objective truth and so, tends to disregard other peoples opinions/perspectives. I’m not a fan of that coming from anyone. If dream started doing that tomorrow, I’d probably leave.

But despite all of that, I don’t sense malice in JAAJ and I’m not making this a forum vs him thing. I called him out on something I don’t want to see. And that’s all that happened.

28 Likes

What happened? Wait, I don’t want to know. Thanks.

3 Likes

completely understand this, OM wasn’t perfect and quite honestly no one in here is and I’m not defending anyone… I just started speaking to folks outside of the forum so i have little to no alliance I i’ve spoken to JAAJ about this before so it’s not like I’m disregarding what he said at all, funny enough we got into it about a week ago over this and this happen to happen again last night (or whatever timezone whoever reading this). I try to remain neutral as i don’t got all the information hence why i don’t understand how someone can strongly dislike without having a full understanding of what the other individual is thinking, their experiences etc… i don’t got the same knowledge some of yah got, i try to stick on my own path and allow my experiences to help me formulate how I want to experience this life, so in a sense how can someone be perfect if we’re all wanting to experience something? each experience is different so how can one measure that?

What OM did over the court stuff isn’t gone unnoticed, it happened, things changed…

I’m not defending anyone rather sharing my preservative based on my experiences in this short life through this forum.

2 Likes

No he wasn’t perfect. I’m not perfect. None of us are.

Now, I can forgive. But I can’t forget this person tried to take all of this down. I wish him well. I wish he finds light, love and peace in this life. But he is not welcome here ever again.

I didn’t think it a fair comparison to JAAJ. I don’t see people rallying against him. Just one comment. Which I will delete because that’s not the kind of environment I want to have here. People rallying against others.

12 Likes

you’re right.

that’s the only reason i made this post.

7 Likes

I don’t understand why you deleted my comment @SammyG, specially cause you don’t delete jaaj comments and allowed his rude behaviour for so long.
I never adressed this issue before, so it’s not like I’m after him, besides this is the disputes thread…it’s just I read that post where he made those disrepectful comments after you closed it and I felt sick to my stomach. That lady came distressed from a difficult situation thinking this was a safe community just to find more of the same thing. So the fact that you finally called him out was a relief, I’m sorry to come out as rude.
Oftentimes we got to understand that our attitudes have consequences beyond whatever our backgroumd is or the excuses others may make for us.

Anyway, from now on I’ll see this community as an information source but won’t recommend it as a safe place anymore cause in my opinion it’s not. However I reaffirm my admiration and grattitude for your wonderful work and since Ive violated your community rules and came out as inappropriet I sincerely apologize.

3 Likes

You didn’t do anything rude. I just didn’t want to start a rally against people here. I spoke up and that should’ve been it. You didn’t violate any rules nor are you in any sort of watchlist or anything of the sort. I’m not upset with you. I just didn’t want to start a trend.

3 Likes

As for all these om posts about cursses and whatnot. I’m deleting them. There’s no way to prove what you guys are saying so I’d ratyher it not be anything we post to the public eye

1 Like

yo @SammyG I messaged you like another time.