Do luck related fields use up your lucks that will be used in the future?

If I remember correctly (forgot) there was a feng shui concept which is balance and harmony in the flow of energy, and using up all luck and good fortune without refilling it can disrrupt the balance and harmony, leading to future misfortunes. So does luck fields use up your future lucks? And do they refill it with a new one? If not, does doing act of compassion and kindness fill that luck? Well if I remember those are karma something something.

Does escaping a disaster in your life will decrease your luck (well in my thought, even though you escape from the disaster, its still not solved so it will grow over time until your luck cant handle it anymore) and does fighting it and solving it increase it?

Also I feel so unlucky after 1 huge happy lucky day after listening to those abundance, luck, and other fields relating to it.

Please give guidance.

1 Like

Nothing like that.

It increases your luck, it doesn’t transfer your future luck to today.

10 Likes

There is a popular belief that luck is limited, and that if you had a burst of luck one day you have spent all your luck that year and things like that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: but that is not true, luck is just an energy that you can attract and accumulate. And use it to your advantage of course

4 Likes

Culture is strewn with zero-sum/balance concepts that make episodes of misfortune more bearable. Using them as an occasional cope probably is useful, but l, as a hard limiting belief, not so much. Good luck

2 Likes

Actually there’s an official answer Does more luck = more Bad luck? - #8 by Captain_Nemo

It can be done like that you described, but was made differently to avoid issues of “balancing” unwanted events.

6 Likes

Here:

1 Like