Does om mantra field have a thread? lol

This field is for sale?

I wanna loop it over night with essence of mantras and light of savitur lol

2 Likes

Do you mean the Om mantra on Dreamseeds Spotify bro?

1 Like

Yeah man, thats the one haha

I remember there being a way to download it no?

1 Like

Not to my collection. I would love it if it’s downloadable :joy:
You can “download” it and listen to it offline on Spotify though

1 Like

Om Mani Padme Hum is on Patreon. I don’t know if that’s the one you’re looking for, but if it is, now you know where you can get it.

1 Like

Ah yeah I saw that one… I’m talking about this one here:

I want to have it looping with light of savitur and essence of mantras while i listen to Kali mantras on my main phone

(I can’t even find my other phone, so i might need to give up on that idea either ways lol)

2 Likes

LoL there is also singularity but maybe not what you’re looking to accomplish.

I did recall, someone who bought the CD uploaded this before. Somewhere on the forum.

1 Like

Oh whaat

Damn, Sammy/dream gave the green light to download it?

Well anyways seems I recalled wrongly, but he didn’t specifically say yes or no.

1 Like

You can buy apple music/itunes but probably need an pc to get mps3

2 Likes

Damn, i don’t have a computer lol

Thank you @Vesparda and @Owl

I see dream posted in the thread you linked @Vesparda , i think all is well since the download link is still there no?

Idk how i feel about downloading them since there is a way of purchasing them as owl mentioned lol

3 Likes

I haven’t a clue lol. The link doesn’t have all the tracks either.

2 Likes

Oh, i didn’t check lol

1 Like

I just checked, i think it only has the om aim hreem shreem kleem mantra

1 Like

Can always vibe to this anyway

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

The reason I’m looking for the om chanting is to sorta boost all the Kali mantras i listen to, Ive been looping kalis mantras every night and for the majority of the day, barely listening to any fields really since The Goddess entered my life

So i want to loop om chanting, light of savitur, essence of mantras and maybe major on a second device (if i could find it lol, if not, I’ll just listen to Kali mantras only for the majority of my day and all night)

4 Likes

Which Kali mantras
please?

1 Like

Oh haha turns out the “mantra” i listened to the most is actually a hymn. i was told it’s not a mantra because it’s not in classical Sanskrit grammar, i still listen to it though

This one

As for the other mantras i learned it’s not good to talk about ones own mantra practices because it’s like giving up accrued power, i talked about the above one because it’s a hymn not a mantra

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like