Don’t notice effects from tags?

The easiest solution would be to have the Subconscious Dissolver dog tag and hopefully with Ego dissolution included too

14 Likes

I personally would love if your idea is realized in a tag!

Ego dissolution maybe not be the immediate interest of everyone though…

5 Likes

Yes that probably right, but some may have more urgency though
I’m thinking of curative fields here, if someone has serious illness

1 Like

I have found better success in assimilating the fields with VoC, Ego dissolution, and Energy accumulator than with the subconscious limit dissolver video that is on yt. Also, give attention to the tag, don’t just wear it.

14 Likes

Wear the field tag on the left side of your body. Place it in your left pocket if you want to notice it affecting you. Place it in your right pocket if you want to notice changing your behavior or outward actions. For the most part it’s almost always better to place it on the left side where energy enters your aura.

"The right side of a person (left side of aura photograph) shows the energy one is presenting to the outside world and thus how others may perceive you. The right side is the masculine energies, expressive, active, or the “action” side. The colours on the right side are how we are projecting our energies. It can also represent the recent past, a “hole” on this side could indicate a “loss” or a need to “let go” or a major upheaval/transformation of some kind.

The left hand side of a person (right side of aura photograph) indicates the energies one is receiving. The left side is the feminine, receptive side where one processes “feelings”. Colours on the left had side also indicate that which one is, or wishes to create. An abundance of colour and strong colours indicates what one is focussing on and a lack of colour indicates one is dwelling on past emotions or memories."

25 Likes

yes. this is one of those things that got “lost” from the XM forums when we used laminated sigils/charms, etc.

I keep all my sigils in my left pockets.

20 Likes

Well… you’ll know that Eternity Redux has worked when you die at the age of a 109 or something lol

7 Likes

109 years is eternity? :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

It can be… it depends on how you use your time lol

1 Like

Lol. Osho saying 109 years is eternity? “Osho” the famous guru who wrote a book saying there are 108 ways to reach enlightenment.

2 Likes

Chris Rock once said that life isn’t short… It’s just too long.

1 Like

Does this apply to audios as well or just physical items?

1 Like

Hi Cait, in my experience, I believe it works the same with audios. Try to stick to fewer and be consistent with listening. I find I notice the results more this way :slight_smile: I hope this answered your question. Have a great day!

6 Likes

I hope someday DW will create aura seeing field :blush:

4 Likes

Let me give you an example. I have been using one jing mandala (latest update) light version from Eric Thompson for a month. I experience: increased energy, more strength, better mood, better muscle feel. Unlike the APE tag, I don’t need this mandala: I pray like a tag with a field, meditate, calculate some percentage of the effectiveness of the rendered field, listen to additional audio to remove subconscious blocks. I JUST GET THE RESULT!
Although I will note that many DW audio fields feel and get the effect quite well.
Some fans who pray for tags cannot adequately respond to criticism, try to spit negativity in my direction, this is ridiculous.

4 Likes

I’m a little bit lost in Eric Thompson’s store. None of the categories are anything I can relate to or recognize. Can you give a direct link to the page with your Jing mandala so I can browse and see what else he has?

I’m like Show me the mandalas. And this site is like We have Mindbliss and Omvana and Entangled and a Compass… Huh?

4 Likes

AUDIO REJUVENATION

3 Likes

Eric Thompson is steeper in this direction than DW, this conclusion was based on his positive results. My opinion is not the ultimate truth …)

1 Like

Somehow, I don’t seem to resonate well with SES Mandalas like @anon6431808 - while Divine Tools and Sapien work well for me. I can feel a very dull blob of energy from SES (in spite of say 30 copies open) while I can sense a strong jet from Sapien/DT. Interesting experience …

The only Sapien tag I don’t feel much/any energy from would be the Weight Loss tag (or the audio) - rest of my 14 tags, I can “feel” a buzz/flow.

4 Likes

try to wear only one for a prolonged period

2 Likes